• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

poke_girl

The Amazing
Damn, we still have to wait another week here in England :)

Mequuh

Hows the code usless? No, their username they chose will change to it after ur both online for the first time. The first name you enter, is just temporary. Am I correct? It sais that on the top screen when your entering the name.

Zora

perpetually tired
no. You put in the friend code and then you put in the username. Therefore it is a twostep process, and since you need a Code and a Name, you need to post both.

Mequuh

I'm gonna look at tht.. Hold on.. No, register a friend code. Look, it sais enter a TEMPORARY name. Once its registered in your rooster it will changed to their name. If it was required why would they let you change ur name, you'd need a new code and list. I'm telling you, all you need is the code. Register one and as you type in the TEMPORARY NAME, look. Therefor, you are wrong. :)

Last edited:

Zora

perpetually tired
Mecca said:
I'm gonna look at tht.. Hold on.. No, register a friend code. Look, it sais enter a TEMPORARY name. Once its registered in your rooster it will changed to their name. If it was required why would they let you change ur name, you'd need a new code and list. I'm telling you, all you need is the code. Register one and as you type in the TEMPORARY NAME, look. Therefor, you are wrong. :)

And they know who there are playing. For example Pichu Bro 1 may request a battle. But someone doesn't know when they should exit due to the wrong set of people. Since Pichu Bro 1's name is no where close to his SPP name, it would be a lot more user friendly if the usernames where there.

Mequuh

Omgosh, fine. If you think its important I'll update later, but I'm racing now. Why doesn everyone dissconnect when losing!? Okay, wait till I'm done and I will update.

P

Pyre

356541-808647
^^^^
My number, please add me, I'll try to add you peoples.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
I've still got to wait until the 25th as I'm in the UK. The UK and the US can still play each other, can't they?

Firemouse

Rainbow Trainer
Smile Guy said:
I've still got to wait until the 25th as I'm in the UK. The UK and the US can still play each other, can't they?

Yup, friends list are international, and there's a "worldwide" matchmaking option that will allow US and UK to play together (and Japan and everywhere else in the world) Regional will match you with your home country. RIvals I think may or may not be worldwide.

I think that may be more than you wanted in an answer

MUNCHDUDE

Cool Trainer
where do u find ur own friend code is it when you press on CONFIRM FRIEND CODE?and if it is then this is my friend code 420966-440881 not the one that i posted before ok.

Last edited:
E

Ethereal

You know, Nintendowifi.com answers your questions on how to find a friend code...

MUNCHDUDE

Cool Trainer
Plzzzz people PM me for friendcodes i believe i already posted my code but here it is again 420966-440881 ........ iwant lots of friends = )

R

RevenGz

My friend code is

if your gonna add me please PM me with your friend code to be more accurate cause i dont wanna waste my space with people that ill never end up versing . . .