• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

Munchlax Master

Munchlax Ruler
my friend code is:481127680735
name is : AATank

Last edited:

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
.......what do you guys think about snamking? Good or bad?
Snaking is just lots of MTs and MTs are part of the game. Thus, snaking is fine.

Chaosfire

My FC is 416703 495133 and my username is StarBlast. PM me if you want to add me.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
How do you find the Friend Code? Because I have MKDS and I can't find it. I don't have WFC, I'm only asking if you can help me.

KF ;382;
Look under Nintendo WFC, Friend Code, Confirm Friend Code. Note that you're only assigned an FC once you log on for the first time.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Screen Name: TWN
Friend Code: 373735 846802
Who wants to race me; I'll race anyone, just tell me your friend code and what time you want to race me.

dark rift

friend code 021567 068551 I don't care who regesters me as long as they are prepared to race!
and my name is Skull

If you add me pm me!

Last edited:

Takiri

The one and only!
My friend code: 309330707847

Please add me. I just got my Wi-Fi piece and still learning all the Wi-Fi basics. I love it so far. Please private messege me if you add me.

--- Tak

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
Just got MKDS.My friend code is 498309365157 and my nickname is pocodude88.pm me if you add me.

Shion

Pokemon Master
If you JUST got it...

I assure you that you will probably get raped by most of the members on this thread! haha

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
If you JUST got it...

I assure you that you will probably get raped by most of the members on this thread! haha
QFT. As a notice to all beginners, you should really consult FAQs on snaking, PRB, shortcuts, blue shell dodging, and lag. To the untrained eye, these things can look like cheating, but they're really not. ;) (Lag is included because on courses like Sky Garden and Rainbow Road, lag, even in trace amounts, can cause other players to appear like they're falling off the course, but they really aren't.)

Try Gamefaqs or the Nsider Forums to read up on these things. I don't believe posting a direct forum link is permitted, but Nsider's guides are the best. ;)

Wat.
Name (in game) MORONE
Friends Code 1031 7233 2933

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
well then here's my friend code,

my in-game name is Naetoru!!! and my emblem is just a bunch of different colors of blue going sideways
I can only play from 11PM - 3AM on weekdays (that's SPPF time) and on weekend's, about 2PM - 4AM (again, SPPF) so there it is, if you wanna race me, PM me to make sure that i can race

Last edited:

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Here is my friend code: 262084 007102
I have just begun racing online a few days ago, but I have managed to beat a snaker and a three star racer once.

wiz4

is back.
My friend code is: 163-283-368-467
I've managed to win (and lose)in almost any situation.

Last edited:

Zoshi

Unique
My friend code is: 399526 171134
My name is: Zoshi.
Record of wins and losses in my sig.
PM me before you add me
Oh yes, I have one star next to my name, in case you wanted to know.

Last edited:
My freind code: 077382819932
Name: FatalSmash

I own CPU players, but I stink racing online, but i'll try my best. :redface:
I'll add my freind code to my sig soon.

EDIT: oh, and feel free to add me whenever you like, just make sure to PM me first. :D

Last edited: