• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

Mine is 081705-235891
Name-Alec

My FC is: 266389987000
Name: DSPlayer
INFORMATION: If you see a guy called CYBERMAN, shut your DS off immediatly. He raced me and used a cheat to be invincible for all the race and, obviously, he won.

KF ;382;

zexion_blue

I have a headache
I managed to find the MKDS thread at last.

Name: Lenny
FC: 283571-025810

Yes, I am a snaker. A suggestion, maybe it might be a good idea to put whether people are *,** or *** ranked so that people can get a scope of how good the people they're racing. Sort of like a rivals thing. Just a suggestion.

WingedHeadphones

Ballad of Sir Kibble
Hey, I assume that, as this is the only MK:DS thread I've found, that this question is mildly acceptable. Even if, it does deal with wifi races so....

Has anyone encountered a Yoshi driver with japanese lettering for their name and a Donky Kong driver of the same description? While this may seem no small bit strange, the thing is, I just raced against the two and, while the Yoshi driver was your run-of-the-mill racer, the Donky Kong driver was anything but. At the beginning of a race, DK would immediately reverse directions and head off somewhere in the opposite direction. At first, I thought they had simply lost their connection, until, upon passing them later in the course, they started ramming into me repeatidly while under a superstar, allowing the Yoshi driver to pass. Naturally, I lost two out of the four races (the final one I ended up losing my internet connection...). I was just completely thrown off kilter by this and was wondering if it has happened to anyone else.

Also, so long as you don't do the same thing..., I'm always up for a race, so here's my info for those who care. I'm not terribly good, so please no snakers.

Name: Digi
FC: 528342868671

Just PM me if you're interested.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Waiting for a Challenge...
Name: Marx (symbols)
Code: 524120-077240
I also think y'all should post your rank...I'm *...

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mine
FC:257-799-390-206

Don't care if you snake, oh and to race PM me

Wynaut

Ownage, n00b!
Hello, my DS name is Wynaut and my friend Code is 386700-475449. I am adding everyone on the list of people that have posted.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Genuine cart: 356611 325184
M3 (has offline tracks): 249252 882104

I am a hardcore top speed snaker--don't mess! ;)

I'm not playing very often, so please PM and we can discuss a time to meet.

Cr3a70r

Up in the Sky...
My Mario Kart DS Friend Code is...
408176432494-Cr3a70r
PM me before you add!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Here's my info...
Name ~ Tricia
FC ~ 283576-543739
Main Racer ~ Toad
I've raced on wi-fi only once...and I did win on that first time ^^ If you wish to exchange FCs/race me, leave me a PM :]