• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
My friend code is 442 441 220 223. Nickname is Wildfire. Maybe an s in the emblem would be a good idea?

MUNCHDUDE

Cool Trainer
Every body listen there are cheaters out there in fact i just battled one he posted his friend code here in this thread his name is Luigi2.Ok we were racing in the star road and he fell off the course not even a second after and he was all the way in front of me i didnt even see the turtle that picks you up with the fishing net.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
MUNCHDUDE said:
Every body listen there are cheaters out there in fact i just battled one he posted his friend code here in this thread his name is Luigi2.Ok we were racing in the star road and he fell off the course not even a second after and he was all the way in front of me i didnt even see the turtle that picks you up with the fishing net.

Did luigi2 really cheat or was it just major lag...bum, bum, bum!
On a lighter note, I got my a** handed to me by MUNCHDUDE. j/k It was pretty close.

Getting it on Saturday, shame that I don't have Wireless Broadband, I am going to have to buy the Nintendo Online Plug thingy. Or I could play it in my Local MacDonalds with the Wi-fi service, but thats a risk because I live in CHAV CENTRAL Portsmouth. 90% of the worlds population of chavs live in this town, so I risk having my Ds broken. But worth the risk, right? =P

well ive found a hot spot near me (3 steps away from my neighbor hood lol)
ive decided to hold off im gona get the bundle but watch out ive been honing my skill in double dash so i wont be easy to beat

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
When I get it, my name will be either Cerberus or YoungKart16. Note this isn't until Christmas (Like...5 weeks from now...Long wait..>.<)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
S. Suikun:

(Played some NOA guy just now. I actually won in two of the races, though I got creamed in the others)

Hypershell

Dragon's Best Friend
NDS name: Hypershell
friend code: 141793-535408

I'm not as active on Serebii.net as I used to be, so if you want to take me on, it might be a good idea to contact me on AIM (Orga1984). I welcome all challengers.

J

J0EY

im getting mines on christmas too. id be J0EY, joey24, Lario, or leeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooooy!!!

I will be getting mine tommorow morning (dammed uk release dates later than everywhere else!!!)
So i will post mine then!

Bayleef

Onion?
fighting_master said:
I will be getting mine tommorow morning (dammed uk release dates later than everywhere else!!!)
So i will post mine then!

Don't be so annoyed. Japan doesn't get the game until the 8th, so you're not the last to get it. =P

DAMN IT! Nintendo have failed to update the Wifi site, so its still on coming soon, so I can't find ANY Wi-Fi Locations! X____X Apparently, the Mc-Donald's I told had it doesnt, and now I am trying to find another place to play online till I get the router....

My User Name is PunkDudeD. CUrrentlly not sure of the friend code, can't check till I find a wi-fi place.

B

basswer

a question: does the game come with the usb wifi thingie, or what?
cos i wanna get straight down to the online deal as soon as i unlock drybones.
...unless he's a default charachter.
but yeah, when i DO get it, my name'll be basswer, if it fits, otherwise just bass.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
1. No it doesnt come with the game
2. No dry bones isnt a defualt character

S

smashfanDS

my friend code is 438146-519342, and my nickname is also smashfanDS.