• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

Poison Master

A Local Person
looking to battle someone, PM me for my friend codes and such

dude-z

< My first Shiny!!!!
My username is Dude-z and my freind code is...
043009 725840

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Slightly off topic, but does anyone in the UK have the USB DS to play WI-FI yet. Around here we don't have it, I want to play Mario Kart DS Online...

Paradox

Irate Pirate
kaibachaoschampion said:
Slightly off topic, but does anyone in the UK have the USB DS to play WI-FI yet. Around here we don't have it, I want to play Mario Kart DS Online...
USB DS? If your talking about the adaptor for PC's then your best bet is to go onto some online shops like play or amazon. Every normal shop I've been to has sold out or just not ordered any adaptors.

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
kaibachaoschampion said:
I have one, I ordered it from play.com when they were mispriced to £15 (RRP £30), months before they actually came out.
My friend code is 541226 099118, if anyone wants to play Mario Kart, drop me a line :}

Mequuh

Serebii. Since there will be a ton more games witgh wifi, why not just make this a freinds code thread?

navel_fluff

Stone Trainer
kaiboschaoschampion, virgin megastore at cribbs causeway has tonnes. Its the only place in the whole complex to have some. I now have 2 because I bought one and then my mum told me she'd got me one for christmas off gameplay. My friend code is 283528 506699 and my username is Trehaine but I may change it.

I needs asistance on how/where to get all the information/numbers to put into the manual setup bit on the WiFi connection!!
PM me if you feel generous enough to help....... though any help i will be grateful for!!

cheers...

chinchao

chinchao cninchao...
1. Open DS
2. Power On DS
3. Select Mario Kart if using Manual Mode, or just wait if using Automatic
4. Select Nintendo WFC
5. Select Friend Code
6. Select Confirm Friend Code
Your Code will be displayed on the top screen.

I am Altainia.
My code is 068779540756

I've registered:
Zoides11
Pyre
Little_Pikachu
SBJ95

Last edited:
S

SBJ95

Wfc I.d.

My WFC I.D. is: 425261748951. I'll start adding everybody in this thread. My username is Braxton

R

Rukario101

My wi fi

I really stab all of you right now with a rusty switch blade/dagger.

chinchao

chinchao cninchao...
This ain't a D&D forum... ¬_¬;;

RaichuGuardian

Boulder Trainer
You guys up for a challenging match?

I'm about 350-60. Let's do this. PM me for match, or AIM.

038714 178578

Cruxis

Banned
my username is: XD001(so original:p) and my code is: 137500305226