• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

pokemon master:Stranger

Surprise buttsecks!
couldent we have a tourney on here if we got all the friend codes?

RandomCharizard

pokemon master:Stranger said:
couldent we have a tourney on here if we got all the friend codes?
Yes,we could,but it would be confusing.
An Idea is we make a chat room called #SPP-MKDS on the current server,and people can chat about the challenges they're having. It would be an Idea.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
RandomCharizard said:
Yes,we could,but it would be confusing.
An Idea is we make a chat room called #SPP-MKDS on the current server,and people can chat about the challenges they're having. It would be an Idea.
But we can do that here.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
RandomCharizard said:
As much as we can,it wont be as fast,which is why the forums and website has a chatroom,people can speak faster than pms,its called Instant Messaging.
Oh, well, as you want. I don't like chat rooms very much as people tend to write very fast (and bad).

RandomCharizard

Light_Wolf said:
Oh, well, as you want. I don't like chat rooms very much as people tend to write very fast (and bad).
Its also possible for Serebii/People who owns chat to kick out unwanted people. Anyway,I'm online now so as I said before feel free to pm me for arrangements.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
I've recently gotten Mario Kart DS for Christmas. My Friend Code is: 236285-019303, and my DS Username is Y-Angemon.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Finally got my router! Now for the friend code..

Friend Code: 012946868304
Name: Sohrab

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
supervegeta1993 said:
how do you get a friend code.;231;

Well first you need to have registered your ds, Then you'll be able to view your code.

If your gonna post random smilies atleast try posting one with Haunter. :(

EDIT: Ok I didn't really mean that when I said that.

Last edited:
S

supervegeta1993

but i cant register the ds i cant see the letters or numbers

Mequuh

Sorry for not updating I've been out of town. Just got home, will update tommorrow(sp?).

Uhh if i get a router and plug it to a computer will i autmatically be able to go Wi-Fi

Scruffy

Iron Chef/Wino
Hi there people name is Steve. Just got MKDS and well any of y'all think you can muster the guts to race me,
my code is:489688-106641
Nickname: [TB]Scruf
Made my own clan if interested just mark yourself as who you are pluss the [TB] skillz will kill :p

Scruffy

Ps. for those who do not know how to get their code go to wifi race then friend code, confirm code. Pioau

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Scruffy said:
Hi there people name is Steve. Just got MKDS and well any of y'all think you can muster the guts to race me,
my code is:489688-106641
Nickname: [TB]Scruf
Made my own clan if interested just mark yourself as who you are pluss the [TB] skillz will kill :p

Scruffy

Ps. for those who do not know how to get their code go to wifi race then friend code, confirm code. Pioau
I did that and it says
'you do not have a friend code. your friend code will be generated once you connect to nintendo WFC'
I want to get a friend code!!!

Cloudskipper

Pokémon Artist
I have Mario Kart DS - got it for Christmas! :D And what an awesome game it is too! My username on there is Yayster :) And my friend code is 326479 377215. :) Please PM me if you've added me!

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
If anyone is willing to race me, I go by Ricco

I'll re-edit this post for my code once I know what it is, but if you see that name, then it's me

EDIT: I have it now. It's

472508-466769

There you go. Anyone wish to race me, all you have to do is just ask

Last edited: