• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart DS Online Friend Finder!

wwe rocks

giratina rules
anyone want to race

name tom
fc 1719 3321 1260

wwe rocks

giratina rules
anyone want to race

name tom
fc 1719 3321 1260

treespyro

Vintage much?
PM me for a race

Name: (I don't care, you will see it anyway)
FC: 442575 503413

PM me for a race.
Name: Alex
FC: 073207-527774

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
PM me for race

Name: 2D Thom *D-pad*

FC: 064722-944657

Asrialys

Is anyone able to connect Mario Kart DS or Animal Crossing Wild World to the WFC? While I haven't played either in years, when I tried connecting yesterday and was completely unable to, getting the message that no access point could be found. Wouldn't even connect when testing the connection, but I can find the access point when I search for it. Final Fantasy III, a game just as old, works fine.

I'm sure it's coincidence that both of these titles are getting 3DS sequels, especially when one of the games isn't even close to being released...