• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Mario Kart Wii Code Thread

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Wait, my Mii name appears as Justin when I play in MKW. Sorry about that.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
FC: 3480 2939 6419
Nick name: CM_Matt

Blazios

ScorpionX blazios is my bro so you can add me mine is 3222-5784-2984

READ THE RULES, DOLT. YOU ALREADY GET THE WEEKENDS TO EMBARRASS ME, SO DON'T START IT HERE.

By the way, I want my Wii Wheel + Remote back.

I apologise in advance for this idiot's behaviour. He's only 9.

Everyone else is added.

Last edited:

Blazios

Stop. Posting. You. Idiot.

If this is considered SPAM, could somebody delete it please? It's hard to reason with the fool.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Finally found time to unlock all of the characters and most karts, so I might as well put up my FC

Name: AerialAce!
Mii: It varies. Expect to see my wi-fi Mii (Ace!/Zink)--an amalgamation of my own Mii with my brother's so we can share a save file, my own Mii (Dominic), or my favorite, a miniature Captain Falcon named (LilCaptain). Got a little Captain in you?
Friend Code: 3523-2595-5751

Mew3000

Here is my FC.

* Name Online: Andrew
* Friend Code: 1848-2484-2925
* Race Rating: 5000. Battle Rating is 5000.

Last edited:

Moriquendi

Tree hugger
My friend code is:
0731-4874-7501

^^

Edit:
My time zone is +1, by the way.

Last edited:

SYY

Broken Trainer
4339-3343-0891