1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official MD/Ranger/Trozei Glitch Thread

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by blindskater, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blindskater

blindskater Well-Known Member

Well, bringing back my old thread. Disscuss and post all the glitches you know/have seen from MD, ranger, or Trozie.

EDIT: This is also for MD2 glitches.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  2. legends r us

legends r us <-----feel bad!!:(

YAY yet another glitch thread And first post

i saw a charmander once turn into a slugma at fiery feild...Scary 0.o

3. serebii95

serebii95 Well-Known Member

i found this glitch (i dont know if its a glitch) if you hold r and l when you just destreoy a pokemon it wont disapear until you let r and l go well try it out

4. TRJessie579

TRJessie579 Obsessive Beader/Mod

Making this official AND a sticky, we need one of these. :)

Just be sure to post what game you're talking about.

5. rune the 1st

rune the 1st Whatever...

hmmm.....i tried that and it didn't work....so they made this a sticky....wonder how many post it'll have...

6. MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO I am watching you...

wow. FINALLY A GLITCH STICKY!!!!!!
    Any way,

Yeah I've had the pokem on changing into another only it was a magcargo into a combusken(I think)

7. GatorGreen

GatorGreen Alligator

Please Help!

I just tried to generate a wondermail code myself off the program and I entered it into the game. It was accepted and the gamed saved. But now, whenever I go to Job List, the game freezes!

8. Helixis

Helixis Team NightSpark

I found a glitch.
    When I was looking over old wm codes, I accidently entered one which I'd used before. It saved the game and I got to do the mission again. I think you have to do some othe missions before it lets you do the missions again though.

9. parasectdude

parasectdude Wants name change

Related to the 'Hold L/R thing', whenever you're in battle and you hold it down, the turn doesn't end until you let go. I always have that happen when going diagonally and my partner is getting hit.

10. Shiny Ho-Oh

Shiny Ho-Oh Well-Known Member

Blue Mystery Dungeon:

I was in Tiny Woods when I started the game then a Pidgey used tackle and I got paralyzed.. Freeky

11. Dark Elekiburn

Dark Elekiburn Shocking?

A Pidgey in Tiny Woods gave me 87 damage to me yesterday. And I was a Lv. 92. Feraligatr...

12. Charizard Champion#06

Charizard Champion#06 Spiral Warrior

An Arcanine used Roar on me in Western Cave. If you have Super Moblie though you can end up standing on a wall.

13. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master my boy is best boy

Red rescue Team:

Got one, two, or three apples then I end up with a bunch of them and two or three sleep seeds. What happend? Or did I just take out all of those items? (Highly doubt I did.)

14. Zabi

Zabi Not really here.

My first glitch in Ranger.

I was in Jungle Relic, and I made a Manetric recharge my styler, before I went to get Sceptile for my browser, and you know the noise for the recharge, it kept going until I captured Sceptile.

15. De0XYS

De0XYS Well-Known Member

Hmm, why don't you try getting more wondermails until it says you've used up all the space in your job list, and asks you to delete one.
    If you can't delete it the regular way, try this! :)

16. anime981

anime981 The 2nd Gen master

A stick killed me

17. Jonah

Jonah herd u liek mudkips?

That isn't a glitch. A stick can very well kill you. I've heard of Pokemon turning into other Pokemon, and while I can never get it to work, I actually succesfully did the "R" Glitch. Except with the B button. On a Rattata. (This is Mystery Dungeon.)

Bond of Flames, it's the Thunderbolt Glitch of Pokemon Ranger! =D

18. [zaros]

[zaros] Hollow Your Prayers

i got a glitch i got 4 poke from a wonder mail it was a item that was in my toolkit werid i threw it and picked it up and it was not in my toolkit

---go to http://keaton-world.com/ryan1.html
    ---listin to it for 2 hour strait with the volume up to max you then go nuts!---
    (it is better with head phones)
    it did it

oh and i got a item called g machine 8 it say it is a syenthis item

19. colton15501

colton15501 dueling king:):):):)

it becomes 4 pokedollars once you throw it;136;

20. Jonah

Jonah herd u liek mudkips?

The 4 Poke item? Was it by any chance called ƒ¿ƒÄ? Fifa is completely useless, and it makes me lol.

I've heard of the "Synthesis Item" glitch as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.