• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official MD/Ranger/Trozei Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindskater

Shining Shadow

Score For Z-Gravity
blue rescue team glitch:

when i got to lv.16 as a treecko before I beat the game, I evolved. freakin weird.

Seriously, don't talk crud. Evolution cannot happen by leveling up only by entering the Whiscach pond cave north from Pokemon Square "AFTER beating the game"

Oh, I reached the top of Mt. Faraway for the first time and it finished the dungeon instead of starting the Ho-Oh battle. However when i climbed there again the battle started as it should have...

blindskater

^ Thats not a glitch. You are just on a mission. But if you are not.... then I think it's a glitch.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Ive had people level up but the level stay the same on the top screen ( blue dungeon) it changes to what it should be when I change floors.

^ Thats not a glitch. You are just on a mission. But if you are not.... then I think it's a glitch.

Actually, the first time you go to a dungeon that activates an event, you can't do any missions. You can use wondermail and accept a mission. But if you go there, the game will ignore it and ask you to complete the event.

I doubt this really is a glitch but I found Monster Houses in Uproar Forest. Everyone says you get your first Monster Houses in Sky Tower, but while searching for Chestnuts, I stumbled upon a Monster House.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
you can get it at sky tower,
but theres a pretty good of a chance that
you might not... It depends. monster houses freak me
out with that CUURRR-RAAAY-ZEEEI music it does.
argh!

*walking around minding my bees-wax...
lalalalaladeeda. SCREEEECH! DAHDAHDAUMMMM.."
AHHH! fell out of my chair.*

Wesheg

Zigzagoon luv
The Boss Skarmony used peck and did 452 damage to me. :(
Is that even possible? o_O
Zapdos only did 43 damage to me :)

parasectdude

Wants name change
I doubt this really is a glitch but I found Monster Houses in Uproar Forest. Everyone says you get your first Monster Houses in Sky Tower, but while searching for Chestnuts, I stumbled upon a Monster House.

The first Monster House is in Uproar Forest. I've seen one in Magma Cavern too.

Spire

soiya
It's very possible to get Monster Houses in any of the dungeons. For me, it depends on whether you've beaten the game or not.

When I beat the game, I had a Monster House in Thunderwave Cave, for instance. Before the Post-Story game, I got Monster Houses in Uproar Forest, Magma Cavern and Sky Tower.

Lapras_Lover

When I was on the Latias/Latios Misson, I saw a Pink Swellow.

Thanks for clearing that up. That explains why my friend got Monster Houses at Mt. Steel while attempting to rescue his brother. I was at Fiery Field when this happened. My Feraligatr was standing on lava (All-Terrain Hiker). I used a Switcher orb on a Machoke. In warped from standing on lava obviously but didn't get burned.

clue170

the gangsta azuril
what is a beat up orb, the info says a synthesis item. for some reason me mt blazes "Go" sign is still there. i don't understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.