• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official MD/Ranger/Trozei Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Mystery dungeon blue: I was in wish cave. I was attacking a Togepi wich turned into a Shiny Ratatta. (I swear the Togepi had the same color but it changed into a Yellow ratata.) 5 seconds later it turned back into a Togepi.
What is up with that? This is the only glitch I have experienced before.

Wait I think this is another glitch.
In Murky cave I was an Articuno as the leader a monster house hit. I used Powder snow it killed everyone even Articuno. weird.

Last edited:

willischong

I got stuck in a wall (about 4 tiles away from the room) in Mt. Thunder yesterday after a wild Pokémon used Roar on me. Luckily I had Super Mobile to crush walls out of the way. Phew.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
In PMD2, my Palkia has the IQ Wary Fighter, and its back is against the wall, right? So it uses Spacial Rend twice, but two Shedinjas were unaffected, so it stepped back twice and was stuck in the wall. It has 10 IQ stars and knows the skill Absolute Mover, so...not a problem.

Idk if this is a glitch, but the weird part about it is that no walls were crushed while it stepped back.

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Me, my partner, and an enemy were lined up in a row. My partner was hit by a Yawn, and when it fell asleep, I was holding down the button where I would move toward my partner if there was space between us, and we switched places when it was supposed to be asleep. He waas asleep one instant, he woke up, switched places with me, and went back to sleep.

tom-tom

Furret <3
Mystery dungeon blue: I was in wish cave. I was attacking a Togepi wich turned into a Shiny Ratatta. (I swear the Togepi had the same color but it changed into a Yellow ratata.) 5 seconds later it turned back into a Togepi.
What is up with that? This is the only glitch I have experienced before.

Wait I think this is another glitch.
In Murky cave I was an Articuno as the leader a monster house hit. I used Powder snow it killed everyone even Articuno. weird.

that is pretty crazy that rattata one. i havent had a glitch to me yet

Well...Once, I found a Mobile-scarf, and decided to try it out.

Went to, Sky stairway (I think) And went through the walls.
But, Haunter? Used knok off to drop my mobile scarf. And I couldn't move. I could attack, but not move.

Eventualy, I reset.

Hauntshadow

Hey man!
On PMD2:Explorers of Darkness- I was at a Kecleon shop in the Concealed Ruins. Weezing used Explosion and destroyed 3 of the 4 items in the shop as well as itself. But, Kecleon didn't come after me. Kecleon followed me as if it was on my team! But, I stepped on a Mud Trap a few steps after that and the game froze...

Mochaeyes

Disciple of Latios
In my copy of PMD: Red, it happens all the time even if I'm in town or in a dungeon, the screen goes black and back to color, vice versa. When this happens my game freezes and I can't do anything.

Calm PokeMaster

My line in Ranger often ends up at the top right corner and I end up losing against a lot of Pokemon.Is something wrong with the touchscreen?

Not sure if this counts, but in PMD3 my partner Shinx died in Foggy Forest (or whatever it's renamed to) and it used the reviver seed, said something and froze for 3 seconds and then died. Stole my reviver seed ):

Mudkip8003

This isn't too bad, but on PMD2 Darkness, the Chapter "Manaphy" and on, the titals don't apper. Just wanted to say that.

Calm PokeMaster

I was a Turtwig in Foggy Forest.

I used Tackle on a LOT of Pokemon.

When I got to the 10th floor,Tackle had lost only 6 PP.

This has happened to me many times,all in Foggy Forest.

charredknightsword

royal strength
I walk though a wall as a charmander......., die then get reborn as a gengar with identical hp stats and attacks...........

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
At the very beginning, just after the Personality test, in fact, I got Torchic. On my options screen, I was able to choose Charmander and....Torchic!? I turned my game off, and it never happened again. (MD Darkness)

Pikanyaa

Pika-Chika Sunrise!
Cool, a glitch topic. xD

I've had the Pokemon morphing thing happen to me twice before in MD2. Once it happened with a Venomoth and a Pineco at Mt. Horn. Another time it happened at Landslide Cave with a Gible and a Shuckle.

I even made pictures of what the transformed Pokemon looked like-

http://i29.*******.com/jb4hgp.png
http://i27.*******.com/2wckxzb.png

talala

there was a monster house in the concealed ruins and only one pokemon came down in a massive room that took up almost a quarter of the map, gonna guess thats a glitch

Chargirl

Ultimate Fire User
anywho has anyone solved the wild call situation cause i have now seen it a total of 15 times.

Sorry if this has been answered, but I'm sure that I saw this happen once, and the pokemon who used 'Wild Call' was using an orb (Rollcall Orb, I think). I have proof because a pokemon of the same species picked up an Orb.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I had a problem after a rescue, I save some outlaw for the police, and Magnazone and magnimite came up as Spinda, and it still said the, "BZZT. THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS OUTLAW TO JUSTICE. HERE IS THE BOUNTY." Spinda said the whole thing. If that wasn't a glitch, I don't know what was.

no i dont think so, the same thing happened with my game, i dont think its a glitch.

I know this is a very common glitch, don't sweat. SuperSkarmory recorded this PMD2 glitch. It doesn't matter a bit, it doesn't harm you.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Sorry for the bump, but...
I had the weirdest glitch happened in my PMD Darkness. Hitmonchan turned into Heracross and changed into different colors, when I was attacking them, it said Heracross (Male) used Endure. It ended when the first Hitmonchan was defeated, both Hitmonchan were in this glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.