• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official MD/Ranger/Trozei Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune the 1st

Whatever...
must be a glitch item...so there are a couple of glitch items...let's start with G machine 8 (i heard of 6 and 7 too) Ring D-E and Beat up. i'm guessing they all turn into link bax when u throw it...

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Monster houses start from Uproar Forest.

clue170

the gangsta azuril
arn't there g machines 7, 8 & 9?
p.s maybe they are the rescue badge the teleport jem and the clear feather.
then the rings d e and f are the rainbow,red and sunset wings. How bout it?
P.P.s I got a mime jr item as well by doing a second statue mission.

Lapras_Lover

Electric

On Magma Cavern, there was a Machoke and a Magmar. The Magmar turned into a Machoke and the Mackoke turned into a Magmar. They kept alternating. Weird.

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
i don't know if this is a glitch exactly but i somtimes see pokemon use a move called "wild call" its not a tm in serebii

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
A Jynx used Wild Call in Solar Cave after it picked up a Rollcall Orb. What happens when a wild Pokemon uses the Rollcall Orb? Do all the wild Pokemon get gathered together? Because I only saw a few other Pokemon with the Jynx when I caught up to it.

Of course we know you can't recruit Pokemon in Tiny Woods. But my friend's brother's game says you could recruit Wurmple there. Though no matter how many times he tries, one won't join him.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Every Friend Rescue ends with a Monster House, whether you died in one or not. It is a commonly known fact.

sausagewalls

i woz in mt. blaze on my way to moltres and i saw some weird pokemon which lookes like a cross between a wurmple and a question mark then when i attacked it it died like a normal pokemon and i never saw it again wtf !!??

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
oh and i got a item called g machine 8 it say it is a syenthis item

It is a beta Item, simply a link box, along with g machine 6 and 7, the word synthisis is hexidecimal 0 and item is hexidecimal 1 making it have that description. also Ring D/E/F are no use beta items. Also the beatup orb is a beta item, oddly the beatup orb is Heal Bell o_O

Deucalion

Have a nice day!
OFF TOPIC:I got a Monster House on Magma Cavern, before completing the storyline. Monster Houses do NOT start at Uproar Forest, they actually start at Magma Caverns

ON TOPIC:press and hold B and then step onto Poke. It will act as an item, ie if you go to Menu and select Ground it will say Get/Switch, Throw, Info and Use. If you throw it, the target will always catch it, unless they are holding an item, in which case it does a set 1 damage. Get/Switch allows you to put it in your inventory/switch it with an item in your inventory, Info says "Money. Used for buying and selling, etc." Use either adds it to your money, or, rarely, freezes the game.

OFF TOPIC: On friend rescues, it always, 100%, ends in a Monster House. Try doing a rescue in Tiny Woods BF1. It is hilarious!

ON TOPIC: I did the Team Shiftry maze at the Makuhita Dojo, I got to F3, and it said "There is no-one here. It's time to go back now." I didn't battle Team Shiftry, 'cause they weren't there.

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
anywho has anyone solved the wild call situation cause i have now seen it a total of 15 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.