• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Metroid Prime: Hunters Online Friend Finder

Mequuh

Erm.. COF I'm not registering there.. And I can't view your code to add to the list unless I do. So if you want added, tell me your code.

Okay there even though sign up takes only 5 secounds -_-

2148-1598-0721

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Name: IshiGoturi
Friend Code: 4596-2951-9446

I will pwn all n00bs.

blazemaster

fire pokemon rock
Friend code:2405 8612 8912
PM me if you add me im happy to play anyone who wants to play me.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Well, I copied down everyone's friend codes, so I hope I will have the pleasure of pwning you all soon enough. :)

Is there a meet-up thread for MPH?

Lost4815162342

<-Vincent as a puppy
Name:BigClubGuy
FC:5025-7936-3901

My list of SPPF names:
Blues
Zora
9volt EX

Last edited:

NFreak

Insert Title Here
I'll post mine (I just got the game last night and instantly connected =P), but uh... how do you find your friend code?

EDIT: Found it.

Nint.Freak - 3393-7060-2887

Last edited:

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Mequuh said:
JUDAI.. Please notice.. Your game name is there too, right after it! Chill, it's there if you would have just looked. If I included only everyones game name you'd be wondering who the hell Sam and Billy are and such. >_>;;
Adding all of you people soon. So add me to! Oh and when you said Billy, Mequuh....did you mean me? Or someone else?

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
Well, I got MPH, wee.
Name: SPP Beta X
Friend Code:

Okies, PM me if you want to add me.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Well thanks to my cousin my WiFi thing got deleted.
Here's my new ID.

1632-7708-6134

Here are the people who I've added, so I guess you better re-add me cause my other ID won't work anymore.

Zora
Meqquh
Sam
Jaden Yuki
Crimsonorg
Billy
IshiGoturi

Last edited:

Mequuh

I've been in the hospital this past weekend for an asthma attack... *updates list* I'll add the rest of you to my friend rooster tonight or tommorow, so be sure to add me to yours.

D

Dark_Link_

HI My friend code is 1418-0229-5307. Call me whatever you want I dont care. PM me if u add me!

Tendo128

R.I.P. Ridley
Name: Tendo
Code: 4853-9996-7252

I'll add anyone, so just gimme a PM.