• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Metroid Prime: Hunters Online Friend Finder

Slasher

Beginning Trainer
I'll add my friend code here as soon as i get a new DS, because my L button broke and won't click, if you wait about 2-4 weeks i should have a new one.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Here's mine:

Name: Da fat pig

Friend Code: 0172-5060-0592

Demonic

<- Hunting You
hey everyone here are my codes i play LOADS so ill on alot ill add you guys pm me if u dnt want to be added ! :D
mario kart -519762 674587
Metroid prime huters - 124625 682999

Demonic

<- Hunting You
my metroid one is there to i had my paste selection as both my codes from my sig dnt hav a fit lol XD

RukairoXD

Water Rox
My MPH Friendly code is:

4982-8729-2495

NAME RUKAIRO_XD

Im Three Star's How many Star you HAVE???

Taco11

Boulder Trainer
name KING TACO
friend code is 1203-2776-7249
add me zora or anyone tell me when you have added me then i will add you

D

Damien Flame

once you beat someone online if you havent unlocked they're character, do you gain they're character?

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Damien Flame said:
once you beat someone online if you havent unlocked they're character, do you gain they're character?
If you beat someone who is using a character you do not have, then yes, you unlock that character. ^___^ I had all 7 hunters unlocked by the end of day 1.

~I updated the list and will be doing so from now on. Comments on it are accepted via PM. Thank you.

duelistXmist

Johto Champion
my code

ok if i didnt pm u about adding u to my friends list can u add me then pm me

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I have my new DS, but unfortunately i had to erase all my data. So ill post my new friend code:

Sorry, if there are already people who have my original friend code.
edit: sorry 'bout this, forgot to add my new name: Wiiman16

-C_L-

Last edited:

Swampy

Crack the Skye
duelistXmist said:
ok if i didnt pm u about adding u to my friends list can u add me then pm me cuz i dont hav time to go throu dis entire theard and add everyone one (fyi my code is in my signature if u can see)
._. ; If you want to be added to the list use the form. If you don't use the form, please hang up and try your call again later, thank you.

Cobalt_Latios, no problem. As long as in some way, shape, or form, you use the form I'll be more then happy to fix/add you. =D

Everyone has been added to the list or will be within the next two minutes. =D

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
hey I am always up for a mph match, PM if anyone ever wants to play, I already put my friend code on this thread a while ago.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
Hi I'm looking for some battles.

1503-9757-3367
NEEDLEMAN!

Please PM me if you wish to become Metroid Prime Hunters Friends!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
theneedleman, thank you for using the form.

I have updated the list as of today. 'Til next time~W1ld out.