• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Metroid Prime: Hunters Online Friend Finder

B

Bejita

My code

PM me your code if you want to join my list o friends.

Ninjit

Banned
I'm gonna lay down a few rules before posting my code.
ONLY add me if you have PMed me saying why etc. and I have okayed it, then I'll add your code and then we can play and stuff. :D We also must have set game settings, time etc.
I'm only saying this because I don't want people adding me and going "lol lets have a gmae plzzzz ad me lol 4093-3342-3802"
Anyway:
Name: Cäl
FC: 2277-0725-2076

VersaYo

Beginning Trainer
Hey, I'm newbie to this website. Would anyone please add me as a friend for metroid prime hunters?

VersaYo-TD 1203 3220 4734
If u do add me please let me know , so that I can add yours. Thanks

Swampy

Crack the Skye
VersaYo, you could just PM someone you want to add. XD

I'm updating the list right now...you'll all be added in a few seconds.

C

Crushonmay

Who ever wants me to add me just tell them here :p friend code : 0344-2871-0146 or Pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

perpetually tired
Can you please remove from the list. I hardly play MPH anymore, so I am tired of people asking about it. Just remove me, okay.

Foo

^I pity da
Supersam
1289-2358-7286

Charry

I got the game yesterday, the 24th, and i am already pretty good, I practice non stop wiht the bots after I unlocked al the hunters. I am connecting today at a hotspot, so I'll post my friendcode when I get back.

EDIT: Got my friendcode it's in my sig.

Last edited:

Kadjaft

Free Runner
My friend code is... Drum roll please... (whadda mean it didn't fit the budget)
Weeell no drum roll buut...

Name: Kadjaft
jus pm or e-mail me for a game

Last edited:

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
hey to play me its1375 1226 9552

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
Friend code: 5154-6516-5114
In addition to meeting new people, I want to be able to use the voice chat.
RSVP to me via email

C

Crushonmay

My friend code is 4939-9698-4077 feel free to battle me. Anyone that wants to just contact me.