• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Naruto Club

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
This is where Naruto fans across the globe on serebii talks about Naruto!
Doesn't matter if it's the anime or the magna. As long as it's about Naruto were good!

Rules

-All Sppf rules apply!
-No Spamming/Flaming
-Be respective
-Must stay on topic
-Must complete the sign up to become an official member
-Please put all spoilers in the spoil thing thanks!

Complete this form

(Copy and paste this to complete)

Favorite character:
Where are you in the story: (Put in spoilers)
Do you like bacon:

Thats it lol! So yeah people join :p

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Wow. About time somebody restarted this. Why haven't you posted in The Bleach Club at all, Jaro?

Favorite character: Kakashi, hands down.

Where are you in the story: Always caught up to the latest Manga chapters fresh from Japan.

Do you like bacon: No, I EFFING LOVE IT.

Garra's reaction threw me off. I mean sure, he's a professional (he's the Kazekage for a reason) warrior and knows to put aside his emotions in combat, but it was sort of like "here, let me help you beat this guy, oh thanks for that NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Also, does anyone else have an issue with just how many jutsu Naruto is pulling out of his ass, or how fast he's developing? A body flicker jutsu that lets him move faster than the freaking Raikage, multiple different Rasengan, and a "mini-Rasenshuriken"? He could barely control the full size version before sage mode, and even then he could barely throw it! Not to mention that he just keeps defying the rules of his own jutsu with willpower or something... ugh...

badmanjaro

In pokemon your.....
Wow. About time somebody restarted this. Why haven't you posted in The Bleach Club at all, Jaro?

Favorite character: Kakashi, hands down.

Where are you in the story: Always caught up to the latest Manga chapters fresh from Japan.

Do you like bacon: No, I EFFING LOVE IT.

Garra's reaction threw me off. I mean sure, he's a professional (he's the Kazekage for a reason) warrior and knows to put aside his emotions in combat, but it was sort of like "here, let me help you beat this guy, oh thanks for that NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Also, does anyone else have an issue with just how many jutsu Naruto is pulling out of his ass, or how fast he's developing? A body flicker jutsu that lets him move faster than the freaking Raikage, multiple different Rasengan, and a "mini-Rasenshuriken"? He could barely control the full size version before sage mode, and even then he could barely throw it! Not to mention that he just keeps defying the rules of his own jutsu with willpower or something... ugh...

Kakashi is so awesome haha. I just have a feeling he's going to die in this war :p

Yeah I haven't been posting in the club. I guess I just completely forgot about it do to studies. When summer started I was just away from the computer. I'll make sure to stop by the club when I have time.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Yay a Naruto club!!!! :)

Favorite character: Chojuro!........Yeah he's one of the Mizukage's body guards in the Gokage Summit arc. (MAN i loved that arc. Sasuke got stomped by all the kage's and Chojuro slammed sasuke through a WALL. Ok the Mizukage did kinda melt it, but it was still a wall!)

Where are you in the story: (Put in spoilers)
Anime: At the part where Naruto is going on that boat to meet 8 tails. Manga: Most recent chapter i read in the manga was when Kisame was defeated, and Konan was beat by Madara,(Poor Konan ;( )

Do you like bacon: Err....yes?

Last edited:

larry618

Lovin' MEEEE
if anything i'd have to say that my favorite characters are itachi,kakshi,neji and naruto and my favorite kunoichi's outside of tsunade is sakura,hinata,temari,and ten ten but if i had to choose i'd say that my favorite ninja is itachi and kunoichi is sakura