• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Naruto Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Discuss anything about the Naruto anime here.

Please remember to cover spoilers of episodes that have yet to be aired outside of Japan.

Last edited:

Megchan

God IS in Control
TheTurquoiseTauros! said:
I have never seen Tenten or Kemari fight before......what can they do?
Tenten uses mainly sukerin(sp?) and other weapons, I believe. And Temari uses the gaint fan on her back.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Megchan said:
Tenten uses mainly sukerin(sp?) and other weapons, I believe. And Temari uses the gaint fan on her back.
Shuriken*and yes your right thought.
Tenten gets beaten quite quickly. Actually I wish Tenten woul at least get a backround story

Chris

Old Coot
If you've been following the manga, then you'll know why the TenTen and Temari fight isn't in there. :p

Fiiiiiiiiiiller.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
TheTurquoiseTauros! said:
I have this weird habit about liking filler characters like Shino.
Shino isn't a filler character neither is Tenten. =O

Last edited:

Wat.
Well, we get two new epies tonight! They are
The last part of Ino vs. Sakura, Tenten vs. Temari, and the beginning of Kin vs Shikamaru.

Eh, I don't really watch the dub anymore =/ It kinda bothers me how the names are..."pronounced" different? I mean, I know they are the same, but it's like this...

Original:

KA-ka-shi

dub:

ka-KA-shi

Y'know? (Though what bothers me the most is that once I told my friend that it was that way and one day I pronounced it like the dub and she got all mad at me. Gawd she's so annoying >.> I dont spazz out like her about it!)

Plus the blood cuts and....voices o_X;;

Anyways I like the original, though I'm not watching anymore right at the moment; heres just waaay too many fillers x_X I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever end...*dies*

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Tottoko Hamutaro said:
Eh, I don't really watch the dub anymore =/ It kinda bothers me how the names are..."pronounced" different? I mean, I know they are the same, but it's like this...

Original:

KA-ka-shi

dub:

ka-KA-shi

Y'know? (Though what bothers me the most is that once I told my friend that it was that way and one day I pronounced it like the dub and she got all mad at me. Gawd she's so annoying >.> I dont spazz out like her about it!)

Plus the blood cuts and....voices o_X;;

Anyways I like the original, though I'm not watching anymore right at the moment; heres just waaay too many fillers x_X I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever end...*dies*
It's still a good Dub. If you say otherwise your ungrateful. Not much Blood is cut out either. Meh. Voices? If anything I'l complain about Sasuke and Sakura's Japanese voice.

Last edited:

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Tottoko Hamutaro said:

Ugh, the one before last was so crap... although Ino was showcased for the entire episode, it showed no fighting at all, and Naruto weed on her. -_-

Megchan

God IS in Control
Adzieboy said:
Ugh, the one before last was so crap... although Ino was showcased for the entire episode, it showed no fighting at all, and Naruto weed on her. -_-
Please cover your spoilers!! Did you not read my post!!?

Naruto is a good anime. I love it.

Mew26

Beginning Trainer
Yes, Naruto is a very good anime. The characters are well developed (and funny) and the plot is interesting.

Fullmetal_Alchemist

Demented Fangirl
Apparently the first 13 episodes are being released on DVD in the UK in the middle of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.