1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Dangertrout, Nov 13, 2012.

1. xKatie0391

xKatie0391 Well-Known Member

I finally got my shiny badge quest no. 5, shiny Eevee!! It appeared yesterday morning, doing some SRs before work. It's a reclaim as I SR'd over one years ago, before my long hiatus. Images inside spoiler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I can finally make some progress!

Togekiis likes this.
  2. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Shiny wishiwashi after 1,596 eggs, because, yet again, the shiny 'karp hatched with the wrong ability *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Female, everstoned quiet, and likes to thrash about, with Schooling. 5IVs missing HP.

Back to the hatching...

3. jssr903

jssr903 Member

Hi people! I'm just coming back to Pokemon after a long hiatus. I've been shiny hunting on Let's Go and having lots of success with chaining! I've caught 4 shiny Pidgeys (one is now a level 98 Pidgeot) 2 shiny Vulpix, a shiny Pikachu, a shiny Bellsprout, shiny Caterpie, shiny Weedle, shiny Psyduck, shiny Doduo and Dodrio, Shiny Chansey, shiny Poliwag, and 2 shiny Ponytas.

Right now I'm hunting Eevees, and I want enough for all it's evolutions in SwSh. I found one a few days ago, and got another one a little bit ago and decided to take a break. I came back and found another one, but it ran away!! I almost had 3! So much for my good luck.

Hope all your hunts are going well!

Togekiis likes this.