• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
After the first time shiny hunting in months, I caught a shiny Fraxure in the Friend Safari within minutes of entering. I was amazed to see that sparkle. Now, I want a shiny Sliggoo!

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Congratulations to all the new shiny Pokemon since I last posted! :)

Well, after a spell of drouth after getting my shiny charm, Arceus has blessed me with quite the haul over the last few weeks and days! Firstly, after around 50 eggs I managed to get my fifth Ghost-type shiny in the form of Mismagius! (Also know as Lilith)

He is a fantastic Pokemon, with full IVs in Sp.Attack, Defence and Speed and he has become my favorite sweeper, whilst also making a great team mate to my Golurk.

After Lilith, I decided to go for my final Ghost-type, Spiritomb. It took me a while to finger out how to get one with both Pain Split and Foul Play, but after round 600+ eggs this time, I finally managed to hatch my Macbeth!

I adore Spiritomb's shiny coloring, and it is great fun in battle, if a little weaker then I had planed (One IV in Sp.def, but for me stats come second when it comes to getting a shiny, although it is always nice to get a shiny that can hold its own in battles) and it means that I have finally created a full team of shiny Ghost-type Pokemon! (Excluding my event Giratina...)

After that, I was a little stumped on what to do next... there are so many different Pokemon I would love as a shiny, that it is becoming harder and harder to choose just what to concentrate on. Do I continue hunting for Ghost-type shinys? Start a Dark-type team? Get every Mega-able Pokemon in shiny? A Gold Magikarp? The answer came after a random wi-fi battle, when I encountered a wonderful use of a Bastiodon (Stealth Rock+ Roar) and decided to get me a shiny one of them. Or course, the only way to get a Bastiodon with Stealth Rock is via breeding one with a Tyrantrum. It was then I decided to concentrate on a shiny dinosaur/fossil team, with Tyrantrum being my first!

I was lucky enough to get a three IV Japanese Tyrunt during a Wonder Trade some time ago, and a five IV Charmander, so I decided to get one with Fire Fang. Long story short, I managed to breed a five IV Tyrunt with Fire Fang, and after around 90+ eggs (And a headache trying to work out how to get the best IVs our of a 5 IV Tyrunt a 2IV Ditto...) I managed to hatch a shiny Tyrunt, who prefers the pseudonym Shakespeare!

I have yet to EV train it or take it out into wi-fi battles, but he is fantastic so far. He has IVs in Defense and Sp.Defense, and is only a few points away from having a perfect Attack IV!

After that, I continued to hunt for a shiny Shieldon. However, I am having a bit of bother trying to find one with the right Nature (None of my foreign Ditto have one which is good for it...) so I am taking a bit of a brake from IV/Nature breeding, and have randomly decided to make the most out of my 5IV Tyrunt and hunt for a shiny Kangaskhan! (Which is kinda Dinosaur like, in a way...)

Oh, and one other thing. When I am hatching eggs, I do it by basically going back and forth on the route outside the Day-Care center and occasionally, I end up accidentally going into the tall grass. I did this whilst hunting for Tyrunt, and randomly found this little fella in a Horde! I found my Florges in a similar way, but this was my first Horde shiny and I was terrified that I would accidentally knock it out. Thankfully though, it is now apart of my shiny collection!

Good luck to everyone in our hunts! :)

Last edited:

nickM

OMG!!!

Finally after monthssss of soft resetting my *** out it has appeared! a shiny Virizion ^^

Even better is that i caught it my first try (i only had 1 heal ball and i forgot to buy more..) so im happy it stayed in it the first go!

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y358/serdra17/20140426_192722.jpg

Question: can cresselia be shiny with soft reset on black 2?

Last edited:

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Question: can cresselia be shiny with soft reset on black 2?

Of course. :] I got mines after 2 weeks of SRing.

Gratz on your Virizion! Gratz to everyone else too.

Good luck guys. :]

Last edited:

nickM

Of course. :] I got mines after 2 weeks of SRing.

Gratz on your Virizion! Gratz to everyone one else too.

Good luck guys. :]

Awesome! thank you mate ^^

ShinyMisty

This person is dead.
Congratulations to all the new shiny Pokemon since I last posted! :)

Well, after a spell of drouth after getting my shiny charm, Arceus has blessed me with quite the haul over the last few weeks and days! Firstly, after around 50 eggs I managed to get my fifth Ghost-type shiny in the form of Mismagius! (Also know as Lilith)

He is a fantastic Pokemon, with full IVs in Sp.Attack, Defence and Speed and he has become my favorite sweeper, whilst also making a great team mate to my Golurk.

After Lilith, I decided to go for my final Ghost-type, Spiritomb. It took me a while to finger out how to get one with both Pain Split and Foul Play, but after round 600+ eggs this time, I finally managed to hatch my Macbeth!

I adore Spiritomb's shiny coloring, and it is great fun in battle, if a little weaker then I had planed (One IV in Sp.def, but for me stats come second when it comes to getting a shiny, although it is always nice to get a shiny that can hold its own in battles) and it means that I have finally created a full team of shiny Ghost-type Pokemon! (Excluding my event Giratina...)

After that, I was a little stumped on what to do next... there are so many different Pokemon I would love as a shiny, that it is becoming harder and harder to choose just what to concentrate on. Do I continue hunting for Ghost-type shinys? Start a Dark-type team? Get every Mega-able Pokemon in shiny? A Gold Magikarp? The answer came after a random wi-fi battle, when I encountered a wonderful use of a Bastiodon (Stealth Rock+ Roar) and decided to get me a shiny one of them. Or course, the only way to get a Bastiodon with Stealth Rock is via breeding one with a Tyrantrum. It was then I decided to concentrate on a shiny dinosaur/fossil team, with Tyrantrum being my first!

I was lucky enough to get a three IV Japanese Tyrunt during a Wonder Trade some time ago, and a five IV Charmander, so I decided to get one with Fire Fang. Long story short, I managed to breed a five IV Tyrunt with Fire Fang, and after around 90+ eggs (And a headache trying to work out how to get the best IVs our of a 5 IV Tyrunt a 2IV Ditto...) I managed to hatch a shiny Tyrunt, who prefers the pseudonym Shakespeare!

I have yet to EV train it or take it out into wi-fi battles, but he is fantastic so far. He has IVs in Defense and Sp.Defense, and is only a few points away from having a perfect Attack IV!

After that, I continued to hunt for a shiny Shieldon. However, I am having a bit of bother trying to find one with the right Nature (None of my foreign Ditto have one which is good for it...) so I am taking a bit of a brake from IV/Nature breeding, and have randomly decided to make the most out of my 5IV Tyrunt and hunt for a shiny Kangaskhan! (Which is kinda Dinosaur like, in a way...)

Oh, and one other thing. When I am hatching eggs, I do it by basically going back and forth on the route outside the Day-Care center and occasionally, I end up accidentally going into the tall grass. I did this whilst hunting for Tyrunt, and randomly found this little fella in a Horde! I found my Florges in a similar way, but this was my first Horde shiny and I was terrified that I would accidentally knock it out. Thankfully though, it is now apart of my shiny collection!

Good luck to everyone in our hunts! :)

What a beautiful shiny Lilith is! OoO
Congrats on all these shinies.

As for me, I am taking a small break from running around route 6 in my X version to breed some Swirlix. Nothing to special, just normal IV breeding. Now...if I get a Shiny Swirlix, Remlit will have a roommate!

Also, I haven't read through the comments...but what will May's CH be? Have we figured out?

...Actually, speaking of CH...there was a nice set of Shinies I have wanted to hunt since I started hunting shiny Pokemon.
Golden/Autumn like Grass types. Grass type Pokemon that have an Autumny like color when shiny (brown, yellow, red/brown, gold)
Like Hope, who has a golden flower.
But of course, I am still thinking about it.
Anyways, congrats to everyone and good luck. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

mellowrush

Really nice findings here! Mismagius is really cool, not to mention Spiritomb, hoppip, tyrant, cresselia and virizion:)
After the first time shiny hunting in months, I caught a shiny Fraxure in the Friend Safari within minutes of entering. I was amazed to see that sparkle. Now, I want a shiny Sliggoo!
That's a weird coincident! I was training my weavile in a dragon safari I just added and found a fraxure too ^_^
http://s328.photobucket.com/user/mellowrush/media/_20140426_203927_zpsdspdcd5q.jpg.html
Now I put my eyes on a shiny dragonair!

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
Community Hunt Complete 3/3!! I got a shiny Cubchoo in 922 HHs(4610 seen). This also means that I've got all three needed for the CH, here they are.
Rain Dance/Drizzle: Lapras which learns Rain Dance 4/23/14
Sunny Day/Drought: Sunkern which learns Sunny Day 4/24/14
Hail/Snow Warning: Cubchoo which learns Hail 4/26/14

My other hunt is going well. Right now my Plt BQ is at 335 REs for Abra. Yeah I did not get Chimchar shiny, but that was to be expected. Congrats to the recent shinies and good luck to all ongoing hunts, especially Cpchris on Growlithe.

Last edited:

Rio!

Composer
So, even though I already have a 4IV shiny Tyrantrum I've trained, I think I'm going to try and go for a shiny Tyrunt with 5 IVs instead. My latest hatched shiny is a Sheer Force Rufflet, only missing an IV in defense. :B

I decided to take a break from my Trapinch hunt to run around a Normal safari, hoping for a shiny Eevee or Lillipup. Took a break from that to help someone figure out what was in their safari and ran into a shiny Drowzee! He wasn't expected, but a pink Drowzee is pretty cool!

Kingzard

Shiny Hunter
I haven't posted in a while and I guess here's my update. I gave up on hatching Eevee in Y, and Virizion in White 2 is at 1,380 SRs. I gave up Eevee though for a reason.

So anyways I've been having the best luck with Shiny pokemon on my HeartGold & SoulSilver games.

I convinced my friend to shiny hunt a starter with me (which is huge, since she is very impatient and shiny pokemon take loads of patience to hunt). We started resetting, day 1, and no luck. She was already losing faith after that but we kept resetting on. Day 2 I decided, alright, let's count these resets. Nothing decided to shine yet until Day 3 when a Shiny Chikorita appeared on my HG at 1,582 SRs! Of course I was excited to find one but I already own a Shiny Chikorita. I decided that it would stay a Bayleef then but when I went to name it, it was female! So now she's a beautiful Meganium.

After finding Chikorita and showing my friend, she was super determined to find her own. And I wanted something other than Chikorita. My target was Cyndaquil and I was wishing so bad for it to show. 1 Day after Chikorita, my friend found her Shiny Totodile at 728 SRs on SS. Her first earned Shiny.

I was happy for her but jealous at the same time. This fueled me even more for that Cyndaquil, but if Totodile decided to shine, I'd be happy too I told myself. The next weekend and only 166 SRs, a Shiny Totodile appeared on my SS. Not Cyndaquil but I was happy it wasn't Chikorita!

So that same weekend, on 4/20 Easter Sunday, I decided to do some REs. I was past Goldenrod City in my HG and just before Cherrygrove in SS. I had many targets, I didn't care much on what decided to shine (as long as it wasn't Rattata). 856 REs later, a Shiny Pidgey dashed across my screen on SS. I didn't even notice until the sparkles came out. It was beautiful. And not even an hour later, 210 REs, I found Shiny Nidoran male on my HG. I couldn't believe my luck! It must have been my day.

I finally made it to Ecruteak City in my SS and ran into Bill in the Pokemon Center. Knowing Bill gives me Eevee in this game, I decided that if I could find four Shiny pokemon on these game files, that maybe I'll give Eevee another chance. So I saved in front of Bill in Goldenrod, preparing myself for this long impossible hunt. My friend was in on it too since she's the same friend that I promised a Shiny Eevee to from my Y. I was resetting non stop for about 3 days. And just yesterday my hunt ended. At 1,725 SRs Shiny Bill's Eevee appeared on my SS! It was the most amazing shiny I've ever seen! Now my friend can have her Shiny Vaporeon when we get together to trade.

Even though it is not perfect natured, perfect IVs, I'm more proud of this Eevee than I would be if I hatched it on Y because of 1/8192 full-on odds and a longer SR time (Bill just keeps talking on and on). This Eevee is one of my more special Shiny pokemon, next to my Giratina, I'd say.

Here's a pic of him:
shinyeevee.jpg

There's my Shiny adventures up to now. I'm hoping to find more on my HGSS. Good luck to everyone! Don't give up...you'll find your Shiny target!

Last edited:

pokemaster13

Shiny Hunter!
Congrats to Rain Dance on Snorunt, Cpchris on Machoke, mellowrush on Horsea and Fraxure, Bolt the Cat on Nidoran, CallMyName on Carvanha, mifune on Charmeleon, nickM on Cyndaquil and Virizion, Laurelai on Pumpkaboo and Snover, Missingno. Master on Chinchou, Jessara on Ditto, Greninja VI on Scyther, LullabyVullaby on Bunnelby, Keyblade_Cub on Chespin and Froakie, Ajduk on Mawile, StrongBad456 on Fraxure, I, Pink Elephant on Mismagius, Spiritomb, Tyrunt, and Hoppip, Shadowkrow on Cubchoo, and Kingzard on Chikorita, Totodile, Pidgey, Nidoran, and Eevee!

Looks like my luck is pretty much back to normal on FireRed -- I've reached ~3,000 REs in Viridian Forest. As for my Sudowoodo hunt, I'm up to 700 SRs. I'm really itching to start hunting for Chimchar on Diamond, but at the same time I'm hesitant. Those long SRs and the possibility of an uncatchable shiny Starly are really holding me back.... It'll take some extreme motivation for me to pursue that hunt lol.

Good luck to everyone hunting!

Dangertrout

I've been neglecting pokemon lately. Hadn't touched it in a few days.
So today I was running in a FS when I decided I needed to make up for my not playing.
I grabbed my 3 DS lites, and started booting them up.
I said to my bf "That's it! I'm getting a shiny in the next hour!"
Before I even finished the sentence or booting up my other games...
Shiny Camerupt
:p

edit - shiny palpitoad just appeared!

Last edited:

maldoror

Yesterday, on my flight home from Las Vegas, Hariyama shined while I was hunting for Staravia. A few minutes ago, I found a shiny Scatterbug in the forest. Two RE encounters in two days. I guess I cannot complain.

Psychic

Really and truly
Was hangin' with dangertrout and some peeps this afternoon, and decided to troll one guy's safari. First encounter was with a shiny Cloyster. I was visibly freaking out lol.

Laurelai

I hoard hunt lots and lots and lots to level grind various pokemon, so I guess it was pretty much inevitable. I am pleased none the less because I love the green of the shiny Spinda :D A nice surprise whist grinding!

In her dancing line:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m36/Laure1ai/IMG_20140426_210615_zps2f1dc77b.jpg

And I shall call her Parsnip!
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m36/Laure1ai/IMG_20140426_211219_zps265d2d09.jpg

Says her nature is "serious". Really... can anyone who dances like that be serious??

Iwanuq

Iwan
Congrats everyone on their recent shiny's!
So last night I was in the normal safari that I was trying to get Lillipup. I started writing down what encounter I made and on the 24th encounter I ran into shiny female Eevee which I named after my dog that passed away:June which is going to stay an Eevee. Then on the 74th encounter I got another but this one was male. Once again congrats and good luck to all!!

Keyblade_Cub

Congrats on the Shiny Camerupt, Hariyama, Cloyster, Spinda and Eevee you guys and to others as well. I really want to get a Shiny Eevee soon for myself. And get all of it's evolutions as Shinys.

So today I started to finish hatching the rest of those Froakie eggs and just hatched another Shiny Froakie at egg 272/330. I started falling asleep, looked up from the corner of my eye and was shocked to see another lighter toned Froakie on my screen. Was hoping to find another one so I'm very happy. Didn't think I would be so lucky like other people who get two shiny Pokemon out of hatching the same Pokemon. Going to check it's IV's.

Last edited:

Kyle Clarthy

Heya! It has been a little while, sorry about that.

Well, let's get into it! What a crazy few days I've had! On the 22nd I started up a new hunt. Well, actually, it was a hunt I had postponed ages ago on my Y game after I had finished my badge quest. I got distracted by one hunt or another, but I thought it was time I started to hunt it again, because I'm sort of not sure what I want to hunt, if that makes sense! It was like a hunt to fill in time while I think of what I wanted to go for next in a way.

Well, nothing shone for me that night, but I continued it when I woke up the next day. Basically it was a fossil hunt, and I was SRing a box of fossils at a time.

Mid morning, after SRing for a while, I scrolled through the bunch and the fifth one looked like this:

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0120.jpg?t=1398561298[/img139]

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0121.jpg?t=1398561297[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0122.jpg?t=1398561297[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0127.jpg?t=1398562400[/img139]

I named him Cutler and evolved him and let him meet Corky, the shiny Omastar ... And I think they look pretty good together! Cutler is basically self explanatory, but when I looked up and saw it was a cutlery brand AND the name of a famous fossil site, it really seemed to fit.

Well, I spent some time levelling him up in the restaurant and getting some money. Cutler was level 75 at this point and I had my X game in my other 3DS, so I was thinking, "Maybe I should go to the GTS and look for shiny Pokémon there for inspiration."

I went to look at Spiritomb and thought about how frustrating it was for me that I couldn't really hunt for one in DPPt ages ago due to the fact that I didn't have any way of meeting people in the underground. Oh well, I thought. I could just go to the Friend Safari and try my luck there while I'm battling at the restaurant in my other game. I mean, let's face it, the grinding can get tedious.

So, I find a Spiritomb safari and about 7 REs later....!!!!!

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0131.jpg?t=1398562991[/img139]

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0132.jpg?t=1398563072[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0133.jpg?t=1398563072[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0134.jpg?t=1398563074[/img139]

There's something kind of creepy ... yet oddly cute about him. I have not figured out a name for him ... or for all 108 spirits yet.

Yeah, he's a FS shiny, but still ... I can't believe it shone so quickly AND it was actually the target of mine that shone. It's just weird how things turn out sometimes.

And so, moving on ... I decided that it was time to pick up my Spoink hunt. Now, Spoink and I go back a long way. I've hatched for him countless times, hunted in Ruby years ago, hunted in Reversal Mountain and got shiny Drifblim and Skorupi instead. I hunted in X, but didn't really get anything. That was on and off, and I also tried in my Shiny Charm game, too. Nothing appeared.

Anyway, I hunted without resetting or anything for most of the day. I just kept on REing. If I had to go do something, I just put the game in sleep mode.

It was 3:12 when I heard a shiny sparkle. It took me a little while longer to realise that I didn't have a shiny up front, and I looked over to see my worst fear!

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0139.jpg?t=1398564196[/img139]

Look, I love her, don't get me wrong, but of all the shinies to find on this route, it has to be the one I was hoping wouldn't appear! I don't want to sound ungrateful or unhappy, because I'm not, and she is really quite adorable! And wow, like how quickly she appeared for me, too. Only around four or so hours of total hunting this time around.

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0141.jpg?t=1398564196[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0142.jpg?t=1398564195[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0143.jpg?t=1398564196[/img139]

So, I haven't really spent much time with her or thought of a nickname yet.

Well, I was already deciding what my next hunt would be and I decided that those fossils were calling out to me again. When I found Kabuto, I had half a box of Kabuto and the rest were Cranidos. I decided I should have kept the Skull Fossils separate until I hunt for them, but they were all used up when I found Cutler, so I went and collected some more. Then Jessara gave me a few from her collection so that I had half a box to SR for.

I spent the day doing that, but the Cranidos weren't really co-operating. Not that I was expecting anything or whatever.

I started looking up Youtube videos for inspiration and saw a couple of Metang videos. This was another one of those hunts that I've attempted a few times in the past, mainly with egg hatching, but I haven't been successful. I always found the idea of hunting for Beldum in DPPt a little stressful, what with the whole Take Down thing and the sandstorm, etc.

I definitely found that inspiration because I went and turned on my White 2 game, the one I did the Badge Quest on ... but all my shinies from that game are now on X. So, I had to sort through my boxes and create a new team. And one that would actually stand a chance against a Metang.

Well ... I hope they will, anyway.

So, I set off for the Grand Chasm. I was dual hunting for Cranidos, too.

I got to the Grand Chasm, saved my game and started hunting.

I kept on looking expectantly at my Y game, thinking that if something were to appear, it would be on there.

You could imagine my surprise when I was lying back in bed, half relaxed, and I saw this appear around two or three hours after starting the hunt!

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0146.jpg?t=1398565927[/img139]

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0148.jpg?t=1398565928[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0147.jpg?t=1398565928[/img139]

How insane! This guy was a total shock. I should have known that Metang wouldn't be the one to shine, though. Not that I'm complaining! It just makes me laugh. I swear the game knows who your target is and decides to make something else shine instead. Skewer is just a placeholder name. I'm keen to evolve him into Mamoswine, but I have a shiny Metang to track down first. I wonder how long it will take.

Anyway, the next day I continued my Cranidos hunt. I got him, but they always seem to appear when you're not expecting it because I was scrolling through and sort of just going through the motions until I saw the red star and it jolted me out of my seat!

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0153.jpg?t=1398566575[/img139]

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0149.jpg?t=1398566575[/img139]
[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0150.jpg?t=1398566575[/img139]

The first pic cracks me up. He was disappointed in me because I couldn't seem to open my mouth or blink or jump up and down right. Does anyone else have any trouble with that sort of stuff? Like, it tells me to wink, but no matter how much I try it barely works. I feel like I'm having a spasm or something sometimes!

In all honesty, I haven't thought of a nickname or trained him up yet because I started to dual hunt in the Grand Chasm, using my Black game as well as my White 2. I had to catch a damp Poliwhirl and work on a team, too. But I think that a Zekrom and a Darkrai should be tough enough to deal with a Metang if one appeared.

Anyway, I hunted for a few hours. Nothing sparkled, so I saved my games and SR. Another couple of hours went by, but nothing shone. It was nearly two in the morning, way past my bedtime, so I thought it was time I get to bed. So, I ran into another two encounters in my games and put them in sleep mode so that I might possibly be surprised when I get back ... YEAH RIGHT! It's just a thing I do sometimes, because, hey, you never know!

So I went and got ready for bed and then came back. I turned off my laptop and got the 3DSs, prepared to save them and turn them off. I opened up the 3DS on my left and ... OMG, seriously?! This is still making me smile, because it's just so nuts! I don't get what is happening here. These Grand Chasm shinies are 1/8192, but they're appearing faster than they are in my Y game!

[img139]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o320/mantheus/IMG_0154.jpg?t=1398567348[/img139]

NOPE! HAHAHA! :O

The second pig sparkled as soon as I flipped the lid! I cannot get over this.

Okay, yes, it's a repeat and it's not a Metang, and of all the things to shine again, it's another Pilo ... but oh well. The thing has sparkled so quickly yet again that I cannot get this smile off my face. I just think this is unbelievable.

He was found in White 2 and he is Lax with Oblivious. I couldn't catch him in a Dive Ball, but the first Quick Ball I caught, despite using it quite a few turns later, snagged him. I thought it might suit the yellowy fur, but I don't think it does too much. Oh well! He's now sitting next to his brother/cousin/pal/rival in the box and I'm now on to phase three of the Metang hunt...

I feel like people might scoff at all this, but ohh well. I just had to share my surprise with someone!

As usual, thank you for reading and good luck to everyone!

I haven't really caught up on the latest news in the last page or so, but congratulations to all the new captures!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
FINALLY!!!

After 4,379 eggs, deerling shines!

[IMG139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/Picture6280_zps521ae0b7.jpg[/IMG139]

Deerling is officially my second longest MM, beating out electrike by 143 eggs. She got the ability Chlorophyll instead of Serene Grace, but I'm not complaining. Her nature is Naive (+Speed, -SpDEF), dunno if that's good or not but honestly I do not care. She's SHINY!! She also hatched with the move Rain Dance, so that means community hunt 1/3 complete. As the month is almost over and I have two other shinies I plan to hatch, that's all the effort I'm going to expend on the CH.

Up next: shinx

Thanks! :) I really don't think I can wait till Season 2 though (2015!?). :( I've been amusing myself with YouTube Parodies and Abridges as well as reading some FanFiction. I think I might just resort to the Manga though. (I really didn't want to, but I can't wait)

I will very eagerly await the next season ^_^ I love the Rogue Titan. Now that the Female Titan arc is over I think the Clash of the Titans arc is up next. I read the manga as well as watch the anime; it's always interesting to see the differences between them.

My Lost Hotel RE in Y is up to 5,600 encounters. Hopefully not-klefki will shine soon, and I can leave.

Last edited: