• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Just curious, but can the event Pinsir/Heracross be Shiny? Anyway, I did around 50 more soft resets for my Shiny Rayquaza hunt on Ruby version today. I also worked on hatching Oddish eggs for my MM hunt as well and I hatched exactly 37 eggs and stored several more in my PC for later. Good luck to everyone on their Shiny hunts also.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
o.o That was the most cooperative friend safari I've been in yet. After catching two shiny oddish and one gogoat, all I needed from that safari was swadloon. Only 33 encounters into today's FS hunt...

[IMG139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/Picture6677_zpsd386db81.jpg[/IMG139]

He's gentle, with Chlorophyll, and takes plenty of siestas. He's also got the world's most original name ^^;;;;

I'm debating on which safari I want to get into next... a ground safari after wooper and nincada, or a fighting safari after sawk and a trio of tyrogue. But for now, back to my eevee eggs.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Been while since I posted here since then I got a bunch of new shinies from chain fishing which include: Horsea-43, Skrelp-30, Chinchou-2, Dragalge- 1:5/2:19/3:12, Remoraid- 1:12/2:25/3:27, Corsola-146, and Relicanth-18. I also found a Roggenrola in a hoard battle and the next day a Swirlix in a Friend Safari. And right now MM for a Bulbasaur for the community hunt I'm right now at 67 eggs.

Scrufox86

Firstly congratulations to the following: keybug55 on swablu, cyberra on oddish and swadloon, serpent222 on shieldon, shiningknightxy on poliwhirl X2 and barboach , neji-and-pidgeot on nidoran X2, maskofsainity1998 on nincadafire aruseus on chatot, ashcrimson on zubat X3!, multidarkshadow on magnemite, lilyvalley on zapdos, pokeathlete on machoke and herdier, soulsilver eric on skrelp, i2i on horsea, skrelp, chinchou, dragalge, remoraid, corsola, relicanth, roggenrola and swirlix and to anyone else i have missed since my last post.

I have shiny news of my own i hatched a shiny Bunnelby so i am another pokemon closer to completing shiny Kalos challenge. I only need 6 more pokemon to MM to complete it. I think i will keep up MMing for a little while longer to complete the shiny Kalos pokemon and then i will go horde hunting again. I am after slowpoke and exeggcute so azure bay may be calling. I then may go after friend safari pokemon i am missing like sandshrew but not just friend safari hunting i mean i may MM sandshrew and i will mm for things like Grimer as getting Muk would mean i still need to mm grimer anyway. So i will get back to MMing for now and then switch to horde hunting. Friend safari hunting for me is almost over wow.

Good luck shiny hunters!

Misjie

Shiny hunter
Heey guys!!

It has really been a while. I'm sorry for no individual congrats but I think my last post was about ~15 pages ago? xD
I do want to congratulate Roseheart95 on finding her route 32 shiny! May the others be much more gentle!

I finally have some news! I have been very busy but I still play pokémon to relax :p
I'm hunting in Heartgold for BQ target #5 for a Caterpie by day and a Hoot-hoot by night. My RE's stand at: 3,790 at day and 1,650 at night.
But I do have some shiny news!
I stored 5 boxes of Sableye together with 5 boxes of Charmander since my last post, and today I finally got to hatch some of them. At the 59th egg of Sableye one shone! I really love the golden-brownish colour and I'm happy to try mega-Sableye out in the ORAS games (can't wait)!
Sableye is a she and she has Stall for her ability. She has a Lax nature and is Quick tempered.
Pictures:
[spoil][img139]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/ReddFoxy/Shiny/20140908_163143_zpshhxixz2u.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/ReddFoxy/Shiny/20140908_163217_zpsfcvfr1se.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m34/ReddFoxy/Shiny/20140908_163230_zps2yg6yid5.jpg[/img139][/spoil]
I wish you all good luck on your hunts and may the shine be with you!
Have a nice day :D

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
First off, congrats to Shiny Lord on Helioptile, Pachirisu and Zigzagoon, *Murkrow on Sawsbuck, Aipom and Pachirisu, MultiDarkShadow777 on Gabite and Magnemite, SoulSilver Eric on Ponyta and Skrelp, Shao-May on Ralts, tothewest88 on Lombre, Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark on 2 Psyduck and Hoppip, Storm_Dragoon on Bunnelby (never used to like Bunnelby and still not a Diggersby fan, but I have to say he's growing on me and the shiny version is adorable), Roseheart95 on Ekans (finally! Well done! He's gonna look awesome as an Arbok too, if you choose to evolve him. Hopefully the next hunt will be much quicker to balance it out), maldoror on 2 Lillipup and 2 Audino (shinies are shnies, right?), oarfish on Clauncher, Scrufox86 on Amaura, Croagunk and Bunnelby, Crimson Penguin on 2 Zorua, wobbanut on Hoppip, Skorupi and Corsola, Shabadoo on Cyndaquil (enjoy the BQ and good luck on the next shiny!), Blasting Toise on Floatzel, Cyberra on Gogoat, 2 Oddish and Swadloon,
Quils on Illumise, Cryuel on 2 Trapinch, Sydwinx on Dwebble, Bolt the Cat on Foongus, Kyle Clarthy on Budew,
Ampharos_Spark on Koffing, keybug55 on Roselia, Beldum and Swablu, AmazingChi on Spheal, Iwanuq on Dedenne, Pumpkaboo and Pikachu, Serpent222 on Shieldon, ShiningKnightXY on 2 Poliwhirl and Barboach, Neji-and-Pidgeot on 2 Nidoran, Fire Aruseus on Chatot, ashcrimson777 on 3 Zubat, LilyValley on Zapdos, PokeAthelete on Machoke, i2i on Horsea, Skrelp, Chinchou, 3 Dragalge, 3 Remoraid, Corsola, Relicanth, Roggenrola AND Swirlix, and Misjie on Sableye!!!

I just wanted to say thanks a lot to everyone who was giving me encouragement on this long hunt - it meant a lot to me and it made me happy that people cared about the hours I was putting in when I could well have been doing other things... I guess we all know that feeling xD Sometimes it just seems a bit pointless, but it always pays off in the end. I'm kind of sorry, too, that this hunt didn't catch up to Storm_Dragoon's, because I know it always helps when you're on a particularly long hunt to have someone else sharing your pain, as it were.

Aww, I'm sure Storm_Dragoon won't mind lol. I will say though that, although you probably can't tell over the internet, I got pretty caught up in your hunt and I think I kinda missed some of the other long hunts going on....so a big good luck and sorta apology to all the other members struggling with long hunts, particularly Storm_Dragoon on that Mandibuzz!

As for future hunts for the BQ, apart from Route 33, I haven't decided on anything except for probably SRing for Lapras. It's not a hunt I've seen many people do, and I don't really know why. As far as I know, Lapras will stick around if you save in front of it on Friday, even if the clock rolls over. Am I wrong about this?
So, I started off my RE hunt on Route 33 yesterday. Only 88 REs done so far. Defeating Bugsy was actually pretty tough, and took a few tries, since I was mainly just using my new Ekans and my Bayleef. I kept trying to set up Reflect with Bayleef, but Scyther kept using Focus Energy, so it didn't do much, but I beat him in the end. I've decided, after this hunt, I'll go and SR for an Eevee, since I've never successfully got a shiny one, and haven't used an Eeveelution on any of my teams for a while.

...these are both actually really cool ideas. Now I'm stuck because I kinda wanna do both those hunts but I also don't want to seem like I'm stealing your ideas, which I totally would be.....though, to be honest, I haven't really thought about what I'm going to do once I start my BQ yet. Maybe it's best not to plan ahead too much. These sound like really cool ideas though so, wishing you the best of luck. Hopefully you won't be annoyed if I do choose to use your ideas as 'inspiration'...at least if I got Eevee I could evolve it into a different eeveelution. :p

Anyway, I think that's all for now. Anyone wondering about those stickers on my DS, they're Dr Who stickers from about seven or eight years ago. Time really flies xD Good luck to everyone hunting, and I hope my pictures have worked because I've never tried that before. I would've put them in spoiler tags, but for some reason I can never get them to work. Ah, well.

My original DS Brick is also covered in stickers....it's a blue version and I put fish stickers on so it was like the sea. That was back in secondary school though, probably about 7 or 8 years ago too...you're right, time does fly. :)

I had a bad feeling this might happen soon..... Yep, that's an uncatchable shiny Starly. And after 9,904 SRs, I am definitely not too thrilled about this. My heart still jumped with excitement when I saw the brown bird, but that feeling was quickly replaced with 'Oh my gosh, why??' I then proceeded to Scratch the Starly until it fainted, brutally. But *hopefully* this is a sign that shiny Chimchar is around the corner? I don't think I can take another shiny Starly...

Ugh, I don't know what to say to this. My deepest sympathies. Carry on going and show that game who's boss!

In any case, after struggling with my FS hunt, I finally picked up a Dunsparce on Friday! I'm not sure how many REs but I'd say over 1000 for sure. Isn't it always the quick, side hunts you do on a whim that end up being the most stubborn? Though, now I look at it, 3 of my 6 FS hunts have been quite long, by FS standards anyway. I guess I should stop thinking of them as easy shinies....IN ANY CASE, I was surprised at how pink Dunsparce was! A lot of colours seem kind of muted in XY but she's lovely and bright!

[IMG139]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/yruahippo/dunsparce.jpg[/IMG139]

After Dunsparce I was happy to be able to focus solely on my HG hunt but nothing so far.....I did about 600 SRs on Saturday! But still no luck. I'm up to 3122 SRs / 9366 pokemon seen....over odds now so hopefully something will shine soon? I have accidentally selected Chikorita without checking the other two a number of times though....keep thinking, what if that was the one?! I guess there's not much I can do about that now though...just try not to do it again in the future. I keep telling myself that though and I keep screwing up anyway...

Last edited:

MDS777

The name's Riley
Congrats to LilyValley on Zapdos, PokeAthlete on your shinies, SoulSilver Eric on Skrelp, Cyberra on Swadloon, i2i on your shinies, Scrufox86 on Bunnelby, Misjie on Sableye, doodlecloud on Dunsparce, and anyone else that I may have missed.

Just before midnight last night, I hatched shiny Maractus at egg #64! That was surely a quick hunt. It hatched with 31 IVs in everything except Sp. Atk (shame. It should have missed out on the Atk instead). Oh, well. You can't always get that perfect shiny.
Also, Community Hunt complete!

I apologize that the image is a bit dark. It was 11 something at the time it hatched. :p
Hatching Screen
Maractus is such a beautiful shiny.

My next hunt will be Inkay. I've always wanted a shiny Inkay since XY were released.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts, especially the people I mentioned in my previous post.

Edit: Here are some pictures of Maractus in Amie.
One
Two

Last edited:

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
Welp, that happened.

[IMG139]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/yruahippo/chikorita.jpg[/IMG139]

Only 22 SRs after posting, and at 3144 SRs/9432 starters seen, Shiny Chikorita appeared! I named him Radish...I know he's not exactly radish coloured but I thought it was cute so I went with it anyway. In any case, I'll probably regret this and be moaning about not starting my BQ later but....I sent him off to join his Cyndaquil cousin in my White game. He had a Spd lowering nature, Def and Sp. Def which should be it's highest stats were both under 10, and the other stats weren't much better either. Plus although I like all the Johto starters, Chikorita was my last choice. It would absolutely magical if the next shiny was a Totodile, completing the trio and being my first BQ choice. However, if it's a Cyndaquil or Chikorita then hopefully it'll at least be better than the last two. Onwards and upwards!

EDIT: Oh and congrats to MultiDarkShadow777 on Maractus! Such an awesome shiny. :)

Wow that's amazing. May I ask what method you used?

I was soft resetting at the beginning of Heart Gold, when you get your first pokemon. You can tell if a pokemon is shiny or not before you select it, meaning you can check whether all three starter pokemon are shiny and essentially end up finding a shiny at triple the rate. Is that what you were talking about?

Last edited:

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark

Galaxy Trainer
Just a little update post on my part. So I'm just going to give a blank congrats to everyone on their new shinies and good luck to those still hunting!

I reached 840 eggs on my MM Nidoran hunt and 750 SR's (3750 seen) on my HG GameCorner Abra hunt. Still none of them decided to shine, so I'll just continue both hunts.

Once again, good luck to everyone!

Edit:
Decided to hatch some more eggs before going to bed. And really on the last batch of the day I found a shiny Nidoran-M (egg number 871). I didn't expect something to shine at all anymore today. But I think that's one of the great things about shinies: they always seem to surprise you.

I'm posting this from my phone, so I'll provide pictures later. But I can tell you that it has hustle (its HA) and perfect IVs in HP, Def, Satk, Sdef and Spd (modest nature, so it is perfect <3). I'm really happy about this, since the odds of getting it this perfect were not really high.

Good luck to everyone, once more!

Edit 2:
As promised some pictures :D
[img240]http://s15.postimg.org/jq3dy0dp7/CAM01349.jpg[/img240] [img240]http://s15.postimg.org/ufh2q9pi3/CAM01350.jpg[/img240]

I'm still contemplating about a good nickname for it.

Also this happened when I was WonderTrading some of the other Nidoran I hatched:
[img240]http://s15.postimg.org/vghbfe6hn/CAM01352.jpg[/img240]
It has a modest nature and perfect IVs in HP, Def, Satk, Sdef and Spd. With the ability pixilate. Pretty neat, but it's horribly EV trained so I'll have to redo that if I decide I want to use it in competitive battle. But since I'd rather use pokemon hatched by myself, it'll probably end up sitting in my box and being pretty...

Last edited:

Register

Banned
Welp, that happened.

Only 22 SRs after posting, and at 3144 SRs/9432 starters seen, Shiny Chikorita appeared! I named him Radish...I know he's not exactly radish coloured but I thought it was cute so I went with it anyway. In any case, I'll probably regret this and be moaning about not starting my BQ later but....I sent him off to join his Cyndaquil cousin in my White game. He had a Spd lowering nature, Def and Sp. Def which should be it's highest stats were both under 10, and the other stats weren't much better either. Plus although I like all the Johto starters, Chikorita was my last choice. It would absolutely magical if the next shiny was a Totodile, completing the trio and being my first BQ choice. However, if it's a Cyndaquil or Chikorita then hopefully it'll at least be better than the last two. Onwards and upwards!

EDIT: Oh and congrats to MultiDarkShadow777 on Maractus! Such an awesome shiny. :)

Wow that's amazing. May I ask what method you used?

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Earlier today I mentioned that despite all my Horde EV training, I'd only ever run into one RE Pokemon all game (bar the one FS) and that was a Horde Hoppip. So what just happened?

Shiny Scraggy. When I'm trying to HP EV train... and have no Kelpsy Berries.... Docile (unhelpful trait #1), Shed Skin (unhelpful trait #2) and best stat is Special Attack (unhelpful trat #3).

Ah well, she's lovely

Congratulations of your shinies and keep persevering on your hunts, hunters!

maldoror

Oh my god!! After a few hundred eggs on Y and nearly 2000 on an abandoned White 2 MM hunt, it finally shined!!

http://i.imgur.com/062Gkxn.jpg

Shiny Snivy! Snivy was the first Pokemon I ever tried to MM, with no luck. I decided to try again on Y and here he is!!

I have not been this happy about a shiny since my SR Totodile!!

Typhlox

Typhlosion Trainer
Hey, everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted (Summer turned out to be busier than I expected). I'm trying to catch up on all the pages (150 is a loooooot), but it's always nice to see hunts going well, and of course it's great to see new faces.

Now onto shiny news! There's been a couple over the last few months (Drapion, Mankey, Electabuzz), but nothing really "BIG". I've been hunting for a shiny Froakie for a couple weeks, and it's just not shining for me, regardless of what method I try, so I decided to take a break for a couple of days. My friend's birthday is coming up on the 15th, and her favorite pokemon is Fennekin. I figured the perfect present for her would be a shiny Fennekin.

This was Friday night. I collected 150 eggs with the intention of setting off on a "long and grueling" hunt, but it turns out fate likes to laugh at me: on Saturday morning, less than 16 hours after I started the hunt, this little guy pops out of the 104th egg.

I was shocked. I haven't had a hunt go that quickly since the last time I hunted for a friend as a present. However, there's one little issue with the poor guy. He's missing Sp. Atk.

I'm not one to complain, and I know she won't either as she's not a huge competitive player. His final IV line is 31/31/31/18/31/31, so it could have been a lot worse. I put 252 into Sp. Atk and Speed, and the rest into HP. Now let's hope that Froakie shines soon.

Say hello, Fennekin!

Good luck with your hunts, and it's great to be back!

pokemaster13

Shiny Hunter!
Congrats to AmazingChi on Spheal and Scraggy, Crimson Penguin on Zorua, Iwanuq on Dedenne, Pumpkaboo and Pikachu, keybug55 on Beldum and Swablu, Cyberra on Oddish, serpent222 on Shieldon, ShiningKnightXY on Barboach, Neji-and-Pidgeot on Nidoran, maskofsanity1998 on Nincada, Fire Aruseus on Chatot, ashcrimson777 on Zubat, MultiDarkShadow777 on Magnemite and Maractus, LilyValley on Zapdos, PokeAthlete on Machoke, Cyberra on Swadloon, i2i on Horsea, Skrelp, Chinchou, Dragalge, Remoraid, Corsola, Relicanth, Roggenrola and Swirlix, Scrufox86 on Bunnelby, Misjie on Sableye, doodlecloud on Dunsparce and Chikorita, and maldoror on Snivy!

And thanks to Crimson Penguin, Tina, Roseheart95, maskofsanity1998, Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark, MultiDarkShadow777, and doodlecloud for your sympathies with Starly and for wishing me luck! It really means a lot!:)

------------

In all honesty, finding that Starly really killed my motivation to hunt for Chimchar. So I've decided to pause that hunt at 10,010 SRs until I feel more motivated to go for it again. Not sure when I'll resume hunting for Chimchar, but it probably won't be for a few weeks.

With that hunt on pause, I decided to pick up a hunt that I had previously halted in order to focus on Chimchar: Pattern Bush in FireRed. I was hoping for anything other than a repeat Metapod, but I especially wanted Weedle or Spinarak. So I figured I'd hunt for a little bit today while posting this update. But just a few seconds after I started typing this post......

[IMG139]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/squashin8er/SpinarakIn-battle_zpsb2df6400.jpg[/IMG139]

Shiny Spinarak after just 366 REs!! I was ecstatic when I saw the brilliant blue bug coming across the screen, and shocked at how lucky my FireRed is (my last hunt on FR ended with an Oddish after 401 REs, so I was definitely not expecting another short hunt). The battle itself was uneventful, and I caught it with the second Great Ball. I think a Great Ball suits Ariados pretty well.

He has an Adamant nature (I got really lucky with the nature once again!), Insomnia, and some great stats as far as I can tell. Plus it evolves into one of my dream shinies, Ariados, so I am extremely thrilled! Ariados is a shiny I've always wanted, so this more than makes up for that uncatchable Starly!

[IMG139]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/squashin8er/SpinarakSummary_zps9e5b2a58.jpg[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/squashin8er/SpinarakBattling_zpsd24fb66f.jpg[/IMG139]

And now I have no idea what to hunt next... I'll get Spinarak trained up and evolved, but after that I'm not sure what to do. I think I'll probably stick to another RE hunt in FireRed, once I find somewhere good to hunt. I really like RE hunts.

Thanks for reading and good luck on all of your hunts!

Carcara

Congrats on serpent222 on Shieldon( it's so cute), ShiningKnightXY on Barboach, Neji-and-Pidgeot on Nidoran maleX2(i hope you find a female next time), maskofinsanity1998 on Nincada, FireAruseus on Chatot, ashcrimson on ZubatX3( ironic how they used to show up all the time in older games), MultiDarkShadow777 on Magnemite and Maractus, LilyValley on Zapdos, PokeAthlete on Machoke(Machoke... Athlete... an odd coincidence), SoulSilver Eric on Skrelp, Cyberra on Swadloon, i2i on Horsea, Chinchou, Skrelp, Dragalge, Remoraid, Corsola, Relicanth, Swirlix and Roggenrola (that's a real lot of shinies,you know), Scrufox86 on Bunnelby, Misjie on Sableye, doodlecloud on Dunsparce and Chikorita, Typhlosion Hunter Mark on Nidoran male, AmazingChi on Scraggy, maldoror on Snivy,Typhlox on Fennekin (looks like your friend is lucky) and pokemaster13 on Spinarak. Much shinies. Such sparkle. Wow.
No big new from me. I just started my Eevee MM hunt, hopefully it won't take long. I am almost breeding the Ideal Nidoran for another MM, my current best has a Hidden Ability, Adamant Nature and 2 perfect IVs. I have a 5 IV Emboar that might be able to pass on its stats and egg moves, and wow i didn't know it could breed with Nidoran. Lol. Good luck for everyone. Especially Storm_Dragoon on that Mandibuzz. Damn, that is one stubborn bird.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Congratz everyone on their shiny pokemon and good luck to everyone still on their hunt :)
As for my shiny news 2 weeks ago I manage to hatch a shiny Swablu, so I will have my altaria ready for ORAS xD. Also for the past few days I have been SR for Cresselia in White 2 and Mewtwo in HG while I been doing my homeworks or studying, and today like 20 mins ago, SHINY MEWTWO appeared!, wanted to catch him in a friend ball, but I ran out, so I started throwing random balls because I dont like using my masterball, only as a last resource, so after he killed almost all my team managed to get him in a fast ball xD. This is my second successful hunt by SR, the first being Terrakion, but with my luck, fate decided that if I was gonna get my shiny, there should be a twist into it... so I checked its IVs as soon as I managed to do... 28/0,1/16,17/0/13,14/16,17... at least its timid xD?
So everyone, dont give up on your hunts, and hope to hear more shiny news from all :D

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Decided to pay homage and recreate my first ever shiny (that wasn't given in-game): Shiny Scizor. To keep it in line with the Generation/Region I got it in (Gen II), I'm doing this in SoulSilver so that it'll say "Johto" when brought into Gen VI. 52 eggs so far and nothing but I'm determined!

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
lol, as this page was loading: A SHINY AUDINO IN THE Friend Safari!!!!!!!!!!!!
Number 2 pokemon I hatch shiny then find in safari ^_^

Tina

Boy Skylark
Huge congrats to LilyValley on finally getting your shiny Zapdos! Congrats on completing your bird trio too!

Congrats to Cyberra on Oddish and Swadloon. serpent222 on Shieldon. ShiningKnightXY on two Poliwhirls and Barboach. Neji-and-Pidgeot on two Nidorans. maskofsanity1998 on Nincada. Fire Aruseus on Chatot. ashcrimson777 on three Zubats. MultiDarkShadow777 on Magnemite. PokeAthlete on Machoke and Herdier. SoulSilver Eric on Skrelp. i2i on Horsea, Skrelp, Chinchou, Dragalge, Remoraid, Corsola, Relicanth, and Roggenrola. Scrufox86 on Bunnelby. Misjie on Sableye. doodlecloud on Dunsparce and Chikorita. MultiDarkShadow777 on Maractus. Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark on Nidoran. AmazingChi on Scraggy. maldoror on Snivy. Typhlox on Fennekin. pokemaster13 on Spinarak. Sito on Mewtwo. And ashcrimson777 on Audino.

Good luck to Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokemon on your Suicune hunt and Roseheart95 on your BQ, as usual.

Well, Latias has reached 4,655 SRs, Snivy reached 2,802 SRs, and Tepig reached 1,354 SRs.
I wouldn't mind Latias going over 10k but I hope I get either Snivy or Tepig soon, I'm really looking forward to starting my first BQ.

On the other hand, this was a depressing weekend for me. The problem isn't that Im getting impatient with my hunts, I'm completely fine with long hunts.
What did make me irritated was the fact that when my friend started her new White 2 game she found two shinies within one hour, and she kept complaining to me about the colors being ugly.
-sigh-
Kudos to my my friend I guess.

Last edited: