• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

JohnNiles

Listing out a year's progress in shinies is a cool idea, so I'll do it too. Here's mine:

January - Skiddo(RE)
February - Loudred(FS), Lileep, Noibat, Carbink, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Snorlax, Carvanha
March - Pancham(FS), Mawile(FS), Pichu, Minccino(FS), Groudon(SR), Glalie, Phantump, Dratini, Lapras, Scyther
April - Qulladin(FS), Fletchling, Yamask
May - Metang(FS), Machoke(FS), Skarmory, Ralts M, Audino(FS), Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Snorunt
June - Mr. Mime, Altaria(RE), Rufflet(FS), Porygon, Mareep
July - Heatran(SR), Latias(SR), Audino(FS), Aron
August - Pelipper(RE), Terrakion(SR), Cresselia(SR), Spiritomb(FS), Clamperl(RE), Slugma(FS), Gastly, Petilil, Pinsir
September - Magmar(FS), Regice(SR), Buneary, Bagon
October - Chimchar
November - Magmar(FS), Mudkip, Duskull, Seedot
December - Trapinch, Illumise(RE), Ralts M, Cresselia(SR), Drilbur, Latios(SR), Oddish(RE), Marowak(FS)

It looks like I started the year breeding competitive teams (eventually giving up), then focusing on SRing, then eventually getting bored, and finally ramping up for ORAS, with a long dry spell.

I fell well behind everyone else on ORAS shinies and had trouble focusing, but in early December, I caught a shiny Cresselia. I also rounded out a 5-member team for a shiny playthrough (Ralts M) and hatched a Drilbur (did not get Mold Breaker ability, so I'll try again later).

Christmas break was very kind to me. I don't often get shinies on holidays, but on Christmas, I caught a shiny Latios. I'd picked up the Eon Ticket passing through the airport, though I discovered that you can only get the Eon Ticket once per streetpass per cart, so I had to get lucky a second time to get the Eon Ticket on my main cart. It took less than 60 runaways - pretty convenient.

Also, while EV training, I caught a shiny Oddish, which I made my sweet scenter.

This morning, I resumed SRing for Thundurus, having set aside several other legendaries, and I got it. I missed the exact moment when it dropped out of the portal, so I only realized I'd succeed when I took a closer look at its purplish hue. I caught it just to be sure, and sure enough, it was shiny. It was a great way to start off the New Year (not so great: the bathroom leak I discovered in the middle of the night).

Too lazy to post pictures right now, but I'll follow up later.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
YES! YES! YES! I FOUND IT! :D:D:D

First shiny of 2015!

[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/picture7410_zpsbdf74269.jpg[/img139]

Shiny freaking virizion! I've been hunting her since the last week of September, and today, after a total of 23,972 soft resets, she shines! :D I'm so happy

Nature!
[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/picture7414_zps0d202caf.jpg[/img139]

Stats!
[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/picture7415_zps5d65eb5d.jpg[/img139]

SPARKLES!
[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/picture7419_zpscb45e870.jpg[/img139]

:D

I've already gotten her moved over to Black 2, my main Gen 5 game, and have moved over to Marvelous Bridge to camp in front of cresselia. That hunt begins tomorrow ^_^

Am up to 175 eggs for staryu.

Edit: Shiny dewgong found in the ice safari. Good thing I saw the sparkles; the difference is so slight I would not have noticed it otherwise. She's docile (is that good?) and takes plenty of siestas, with the ability Thick Fat. Max stats in HP and ATK but very low SpATK. Pictures tomorrow.

[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/picture085_zps3f199502.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

NotABeginningTrainer

I got really lucky today while IV breeding Larvestas. I had gotten up to three perfect IVs (starting from none), HP, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense. I got the completely random shiny and the only problem I can find is very low Defense, but I'll take it.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Hi all, been a while since I last visited this thread (and forum in general).
First off, congratulations to everyone with their shinies. I see alot of ppl with ORAS legendaries.

I have completed my national dex in OmegaRuby. I made a complete dex with every pokémon, and all their evo's. Next time when a game comes out I just need to transfer them from my bank to the game, and voila, shiny charm.
Been a pain though. in the process I hatched a shiny Abra & Hoppip, both 5IV's. Not a great nature, but still happy :D.
Now I am planning to go after the legendaries in ORAS myself, but first I want to hatch my current egg hunt Electrike. After that I gonna Masuda a perfect Pawniard w/ False Swipe, Thief & Thunderwave.
And THEN I go for those legends. My guess is I will start hunting in Februari :p

Meanwhile Groudon still isn't shining in SS, but with the new game I haven't really SR alot.

Good luck to everyone with their current hunts!!

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Despite planning on taking a break from SR'ing, after coming home from work yesterday, I ultimately ended up dedicating most of my evening to it. Just wanted to get it done and over with. After approximately 4000 SR's (with the Shiny Charm....) she finally shone.

[img139]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff320/Hkrow/Shinies/P1040363_zps3374c21e.jpg[/img139]

Battle was easy and I caught her in the third Ultra Ball.
One/Two

Lax is an awful nature anyway, but doubly so for Cresselia considering she's so defensive based. Oh well. Also, despite being caught just after 11pm, I never turned my 3DS clock back so it registered her as being caught on the 2nd. No New Years Day shiny for me. Boooo.

Anyway, after getting to leave Crescent Isle, I went to the Battle Resort to check out Cresslia's IV's as well as pick up my Eon Ticket from the delivery girl. I was still reading something on the internet so I decided to go to Southern Island and just see how quick running away was as opposed to SR'ing until I was ready to go to bed. Yeah, about that.

[img139]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff320/Hkrow/Shinies/P1040368_zps21b74013.jpg[/img139]

60 encounters. o_O

I paid for the sudden rush of luck with catching her, though. 30 Ultra Balls and she kept on breaking out in the third shake and having one turn of sleep. not to mention paralysing Mega Venusaur with Dragonbreath and then outspeeding him and thus wasting her PP while I tried to put her back to sleep. If this had been a battle against a regular legendary then I would have likely just SR'd out of pure frustration at the game and I was really having to remind myself that no, doing that in this fight would really not be a good idea.

But I got her in the end without having to resort to the Master Ball so that's good. Hardy nature so that's pretty bad but whatever.
One/Two

They're both outstanding, with Cresselia having max IV's in Attack, Special Attack and Specidal Defence and Latias having max IV's in HP, Special Attack and Special Defence. Okay.

I'm now done with SR'ing legends in this game! Yay! I still have the Master Ball in-case one of the others decides to shine while I'm catching them but I'm not expecting that to happen. I would still like to get shiny Tornadus but I just can't put up with doing that stupid soaring cutscene each time. :-/

Congrats on new shinies (especially that Virizion, Cyberra!) and good luck to everyone. :)

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Shiny reclaimed!!

The other day I got my National Dex upgrade on my OR game and while I was looking around for the new pokemon, I decided to chain for pidove on Route 104 to make up for the tranquil I lost a while back because I didn't have enough pokemon (while hatching eggs). I got a chain of 40-plus and it broke randomly so I got nervous, but three more REs later I found one. :D I'm glad to finally have that shiny back I lost, even if it didn't evolve yet.

And, a quick update from me before I get off the computer for the night, I got a shiny female oddish while doing some horde spams on Route 119. Yay, my first shiny of the new year. :D I'm so glad it's female, because I prefer the girls to be bellossom, and I prefer bellossom much more than vileplume.

you said your chain broke randomly, do you mean you got the message that it couldn't be found?

if so that doesn't mean your chain breaks, it just means you have to walk around a bit till another patch shakes(even if its not the pokemon you were chaining).

then kill that pokemon, return to a safe area(you should always have a fixed spot you return to(outside of the grass) during chaining) and open the dexnav, select the pokemon you wish to chain, and keep going.

the only things that break a chain are a random encounter during(which means you weren't using repels), an NPC walking into the spot where the shaky patch was or you walk to fast and scare the pokemon off.

tui

moon upon a stick
First of all, huge congrats to Cyberra on finally getting that Virizion! and that Dewgong too.

Congrats to: Marvs on Charmander, Murderofkrow on Seviper and Tyrogue, TheBlueHoundoom on Eevee, TheMaster327 on Doduo, Latias and Baltoy, Sito on Virizion, Heatran, Suicune and Snorunt, Blastonite on multiple Shroomish, Azulart on Numel, PokemonMegaBeast on Weedle, maldoror on Raikou, Registeel and Cresselia, Doobius on Bergmite, Zubat x3, Wingull and Pidgey, SurrealistSmeargle on Latios, Crimson Penguin on Flabebe and Sigilyph, Iwanuq on Zubat x2, Poochyena, Sandshrew and Oddish, pokefreak2014 on Buneary, dark1raven3 on Phantump and Swablu, Shiny Lord on Buneary, Taillow and completing your BQ, Echo Nacyl on Unown and Regice, TomoEGoto on Tyrunt, SurrealAndrew on Sandshrew, Rodger on Golett, Cyberra on another Sandile, Skrelp x2, Poochyena, Spheal, Lileep and Floatzel, KittyKitty3308 on Zubat, Meditite, Wailmer, Voltorb and on completing your BQ, Heliotrope on Treecko, ShinyKnightXY on Ho-oh, wobbanut on Zigzagoon, Pinsir and Pidove, Drakonekoshi on Tyrunt, I Like Pie! on Paras, nahranej on Larvesta, Cacturne, Marowak x2, Helioptile and Eevee, Tsukuyomi56 on Magnemite, Lugia1703 on Feebas, Wurmple, Swablu, Seedot, Magikarp and Wailmer, PKMN Trainer Grey on Torchic and Dragalge, Shine on Feebas, DJX on Feebas and Carvanha, taufik386 on Porygon, Munna and Persian, TheEliteEmpoleon on Cresselia, umbreonfan3636 on Feebas, Twilit Dragoon on Latios and Cresselia, darthmalive777 on Mudkip, Yoitsdaffy on Carvanha, Tentacool and Darmanitan, AquaRegisteel on Zekrom, Artikia on Treecko, LeppaBerry on Lunatone, kirkeastment on Feebas and Tropius, cryuel on Spinda, Mewtwo Ex. on Zubat, Thundurus and Kyurem, Duppy on Totodile, Giblie on Feebas x3, DTentacle on Poochyena, Seedot and Machop, Mestear on Aerodactyl and Lapras, Danisher on Charmander, Kingzard on Gloom, SmartD on Audino, CharlieDoryRose on Swablu and Feebas, LilyValley on Dratini, JohnNiles on Cresselia, Ralts, Drilbur, Latias, Oddish and Thundurus, NotABeginningTrainer on Larvesta, eiger on Abra and Hoppip, *Murkrow on Cresselia and Latias, and to anyone else I missed!

Thank you Crimson Penguin, The Prince Of May, Murderofkrow and CpChris for the luck!
Thank you umbreonfan3636, Greedy Chibi, CpChris, The Prince Of May, Crimson Penguin, Razorbadger and Twilit Dragoon for the congrats!
Welcome to the thread, CosmicSparkles! Another gen4 hunter here - I have no choice as I don't have any of the other games!

I'll start off by listing what I got each month this year - looks like fun! I know I definitely found more shinies towards the very end of the year, but:

January -
February -
March -
April - Wurmple #1
May - Igglybuff
June - Houndour
July -
August - Turtwig
September -
October - Wurmple #2, Beautifly
November - Budew #1, Budew #2
December - Registeel (LOST), Wurmple #3, Budew #3, Surskit, Budew #4, Silcoon

Lots of shinies from Eterna Forest :p, but hey, for my first full year (started hunting December '13) of shiny hunting, with assorted long breaks, I managed to find 14 shinies and catch 13 of them, which I suppose is okay! This year I'll obviously aim to beat that, but I'll also aim to at least hunt solidly through the year without falling out of it for months at a time.

Anyway, I'm now at 400 SRs for a mystery hunt in Platinum, and at 4,700 SRs for Phase 11 in Eterna Forest. Hoping my first shiny of 2015 will be either Buneary or Murkrow!

Good luck everyone, especially Crimson Penguin with Eevee, Ruru_Star on Mudkip, CpChris with Scyther, pokemaster13 with Weedle and Chimchar, Shy with Mudkip, Lorde with Rayquaza and Magby, jrmftw with Sprout Tower, Murderofkrow with your BQ, Tina with Archen, and RaichuArcanine and cocoadragon with your Chimchars!

maldoror

On Wednesday, I needed to stop at Best Buy after work to pick a new wireless router. I had my 3DS in my pocket as always. When I got home, I found I had been generously gifted the Eon Ticket. I immediately set to hunting Latias. Last night she shined! I almost lost her though. She ran out of moves and started to struggle. She had one last struggle left and the ultraball stuck!

She's beautiful:

[img200]http://i.imgur.com/v1sS2im.jpg[/img200]

Shiny Lord

After 188 eggs I hatched a shiny cyndaquil. Its naughty nature and is Female! Now I just need chimchar, turtwig and chespin to complete my starter shiny collection.

umbreonfan3636

I didn't start hunting at all this year until the end of July, so here's my shiny list.

July - Froakie (MM)
August - Totodile (SR)
September -
October - Slowpoke, Dratini (SR), Growlithe, Paras x 2 (REs in the Bug Catching Contests both times XD)
November -
December - Treecko (SR), Zubat

All in all a pretty good year. October was the luckiest month of shiny hunting I've ever had. All of those shines were 1/8192 shinies.

Right now I am leveling up a False Swiper in HG in order to SR for Moltres.

Good luck to everyone, and happy New Year!

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Congrats to Cyberra on Poochyena, Mestear on Aerodactyl, Danisher on Charmander, SmartD on Audino, Mestear on Lapras, Twilit Dragoon on Cresselia, LilyValley on Dratini, JohnNiles on Latios and Thundurus, Cyberra on Virizion, NotABeginningTrainer on Larvesta, *Murkrow on Cresselia and Latias, maldoror on Latias, Shiny Lord on Cyndaquil, and everyone else on your shinies!

Thanks for the good luck, Crimson Penguin and Keane!

----------

I'm a new and exclusive shiny hunter who only hunts gen 4 and 5 I've actually been shiny hunting for 2 and a half years.

Welcome! I happen to only hunt those gens as well :)

-----------

My 27 wonderful shinies this year ;) All 1/8192 odds.

January (4): Budew, Audino, Magnemite, Koffing
February (3): Pidgey, Poliwag, Oddish
March (2): Magby, Rattata
April (3): Giratina, Magnemite, Machoke
May (0):
June (2): Growlithe, Growlithe
July (2): Ho-Oh, Flaaffy
August (2): Boldore, Machoke
September (3): Magikarp, Cottonee, Aron
October (4): Meditite, Machoke, Aipom, Spearow
November (1): Axew
December (1): Bronzor

This year I finally completed my year-and-a-half long Growlithe hunt after 16 phases and 136,573 REs, hunted and caught my first (two!) legendaries, and got my first (two! Again!) two-in-one-days. I was also able to get 6 of my dream shinies (though I’m still waiting to evolve some). My total RE/SR counts for the year on my main hunts (since I keep track by date how many REs I do):

Black 2: 86,116 REs
Platinum: 48,302 REs + 28,620 SRs
HeartGold: 64,600 REs + 14,869 SRs

I triple hunt on these games, but total, that’s 199,018 REs and 43,489 SRs! And the average hunt length for this year’s 27 shinies is…8,704! Pretty close to the odds, so can’t complain much there! But I think I’ll hope for a little bit better luck for next year :) And I wrap this year up with 54 total shinies!

I did 200 REs yesterday, but no New Year’s shinies for me. I’m now at 2,000 REs on Black 2, 13,000 REs on Platinum, and 9,800 HBs on HeartGold. I’ve only done 2,000 REs since my Bronzor, so I can’t complain too much, but I hope something shines soon :x

Good luck, everyone (especially markasdarkas, cocoadragon, MurderofKrow, RaichuArcanine, pokemaster13, Tina, jrmftw, Lorde, Keane, Shy, Ruru_star, CosmicSparkles, Supremacy, and Lunafloon)!

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Congratulations on the latest shinies everyone (especially to LilyValley and Cyberra on Dratini and Virizion!)!

Yesterday I went to my grandma's for a New Year party and I did hunt a little bit during the car rides. I managed to hatch the remaining Buneary eggs of the batch and once again, no pink bunny to greet me! Hunt currently stands at 600 eggs hatched, which is a pretty good number. It excites me how well this hunt goes! Can't wait to reach 800 eggs!

As for Cresselia, didn't hunt her at all yesterday, though seeing all these new shiny Cresselia on the thread makes me want to get mine fast! I'm slightly jealous! D: I'll watch some movies or some cartoon episodes today. Taking it easy. Nearly a month into that hunt, though! This is taking longer than I expected it would...

Good luck everyone, especially to Keane, Cpchris, Lorde, Supremacy and LilyValley (truly sorry for the others I forget, I know there are a lot out there! Hoping to get to know you a little bit better in 2015!)! :D
Also, welcome, CosmicSparkles! You seem like a really nice folk! :)

Last edited:

Shiny Lord

So after 17 eggs Shiny Turtwig hatched. Quirky nature. One of my shortest mm hunts! And 2nd mm shiny today!

And just hatched a shiny Docile Chimchar! 8 eggs! 3rd mm shiny today.

Shiny charm is kicking in!

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hey everyone, happy new year to you all! Here's to a more fruitful year, both personally and within shiny-hunting :p

My shiny-hunting year will probably be even more limited than before, 1/8192 shinies will be hard to come by this year because I just won't have the time sadly. This is the year where things get tricky, A-levels and University applications will suck up a good deal of time. Doesn't mean ORAS shinies are out of the equation, though. I do need to reclaim a whole BQ worth of shinies now as well - my first Platinum is lost and has been so for 2-3 months. Remember Giratina? Uh...yeah, that's gone now.

My shinies in the last year...uh, too lazy to go look them up. Well, I can try:

January: Torchic (7 eggs!), Machop (??? SRs)
February: Rattata (3,202 REs), Vivillon (151 REs - FS), Corsola (119 REs - FS), Cacturne (random - FS), GIRATINAAAAAAA (25,570 SRs), Venemoth (979 REs - FS)
March: Patrat (134 REs, Lillipup and Patrat #2 did appear but I don't remember which month!), Caterpie (1,577 REs)
April: --
May: --
June: Budew (1,207 REs)
July: Budew (22,140 seen)
August: Totodile (3,193 SRs), Geodude (335 REs), Slowpoke (170 REs), Phantump (??? REs - FS)
October: Weezing (987 REs), Chinchou (LOST - yeah, that secret hunt was FEs for Chinchou!)
November: Goldeen (x4 - CF)
December: Zekrom (~30 SRs)

So, 25 shinies! Not the worst at all. Funny, February was a terrible month in other ways, but it was my most prolific month with 6 shinies. I also ended the year with one heck of a bang, getting that ridiculously lucky Zekrom!

Now that we're in to the new year, I should have new targets I guess. I don't really have any, haha. Definitely need to DexNav a shiny though, so:

Any tips on DexNav for shinies? I know the basics, what breaks it and how to get the chains going. But what do you all do? Do you faint all of them or catch a few? And what moves / Pokémon do you take with you to faint them with? I suppose PP Max on Bullet Punch works well for long chains.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Hey, all,

I know I haven't been here in ages and my activity probably isn't going to be picking up anytime soon. This is mainly because, as well as starting university, I've somehow managed to get myself a boyfriend now, so my times is basically lectures, doing homework whilst he's at work, then spending time with him when he's done.

So, I'm still doing my SSBQ (if anyone remembers that :p), but since September (being at around the 7,500 mark, if I recall correctly), I've only made it up to 12,395 REs on Route 33 with no shiny yet :p So, yeah, hunting is very, very slow.

But, since I've seen people post their shinies of 2014, thought I'd post mine:

Lugia (16 April 2014) - SR (SS) (Around 28,000 SRs)
Luxray (18 April 2014) - Chained (Plat)
Feebas (30 April 2014) - MMd (Y) - 672 eggs

BADGEQUEST: SOULSILVER: STARTED 30TH APRIL 2014
1. Chikorita - 7th May - 2,215 SRs (6,645 starters seen)
2. Ekans - 3rd September - 40,734 REs

Anyway, good luck to everyone on their hunts and congratulations to all the shinies that I've missed whilst I've been away. See you whenever I see you guys :p

Supremacy

Shiny Hunter
Gratz on all the recent shinies, especially LilyValley on Dratini and Cyberra on Virizion!

It's a really fun hobby even though things don't go your way all the
time but where's the fun in things that don't challenge your skill. The skill that I believe shiny hunting brings out in people is patience because some shinies can take months while others can
take a few minutes.

All this. Nice to see people still have this mentality with shiny charm, chaining, hording, etc being everywhere. Welcome, man. We need more like you. :]

I do need to reclaim a whole BQ worth of shinies now as well - my first Platinum is lost and has been so for 2-3 months. Remember Giratina? Uh...yeah, that's gone now.

What!? Not Giratina.. :[ You worked so hard for that, hopefully you can reclaim it one day.

Any tips on DexNav for shinies? I know the basics, what breaks it and how to get the chains going. But what do you all do? Do you faint all of them or catch a few? And what moves / Pokémon do you take with you to faint them with? I suppose PP Max on Bullet Punch works well for long chains.

I really haven't chained yet but from all the vids I've seen, people just knock out all the poke's. Any high level pokemon with high PP moves should work. Another tip is that you can use those O-Powers to get your PP back. Also, it seems that chaining doesn't actually increase the chance of finding a shiny; just helps with levels, IVs and eggmoves. Any pokemon found using the Dex Nav has a fixed shiny rate, probably similar to FS odds. So its not that big of a deal if your chain breaks. :]

-----------------

So... Torchic is at like, day 23 I think? Pretty sure I'm past 10k SRs now, maybe even at 11k+; don't feel like checking the hours right now but I'm still determined! I'm actually kinda curious to see how far this will go. Buneary is at 450 eggs, not really in any rush to see it shine but it'll be nice if it did soon lol.

Good luck everyone. :]

Jurpassic

The Site Jurpassic
I've been breeding Pokemon I have to get a living Dex. And when I breed I breed an extra to Wonder Trade away. Curse the shinies that look very close to their normal colors I must say. I almost Wonder Traded away a shiny Phanpy that I didn't know I had bred. Only the red star saved me.

I'm not actively hunting shinies, I collect them as they come to me. So it was a nice surprise, to say the least. Makes my fourth shiny.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hello guys. I know it's too late but, Merry christmas and a happy new year. :p
And congrats on the new shines. I hope you'll get more this year. ^^

I'm still on my Treecko hunt. Day 24. I'm getting tired of this. I really want to Finnish this one before doing anything else pokemon related. :-(

Thank you AquaRegisteel and Supremacy for wishing me luck. I hope you'll get your Torchic soon Supremacy. ^^
Seeing Cyberra's long hunt for Virizion (Congratz btw) coming to an end motivates me though, So I'm not giving up. ^^

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

CosmicSparkles

Shiny Conoisseur
Thanks Supermacy,The Prince Of May,Keane, RazorBadger, and CPChris for the awesome welcome and congratulations to everyone who recently got a shiny!

Just thought I'd pop in and update you all on my hunts, I'm at 9,900 SRs now for Chimchar. I'll most likely be passing 10,100 before the day ends but who knows anything could happen. Your hunts are really inspiring and making me really excited for my next few hunts. I'm going to be hunting for a complete collection of Hoenn shinies in my HG/SS, this goal will probably go onto 2016 I realize that, with half of them being in the Safari Zone that's not very surprising. I know it's not possible to get certain legendaries and pokemon in the game so I will probably also have to do some targets in my D/P/PT like skitty and castform which cannot be hunted in HG/SS at all unless you hatch them. Well enough about me does anyone else have big plans for 2015, any shiny related resolutions?
-CosmicSparkles [1/2/15]

Last edited:

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
Congrats to everyone who recently got a shiny.

After over a week of breeding and hatching 964 eggs I finally got my shiny Ponyta

Female, Jolly nature, has the abillity Flash fire and has perfect IV's in HP, Attack, Defense and Special Attack.

I kinda hoped for her hidden abillity Flame Body but I'm still happy with it.