• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New and Improved General Shiny Thread

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
Hello again, everyone! I’m happy to need to post here again!

Congrats to the successful (serpent222, SkyMew, Draknir, Crimson Penguin, Cyberra (nice Regi, btw), Tsukuyomi56, Laurelai, TheMaster327, PrismaticPrincessAnna (but that watchog hurts!), Louise955, Phillies, MultiDarkShadow777, Thibideau, Lorde (that shiny teddiursa can be really helpful for horde hunting!), AllSeeingEye, Ampharos_Spark, pkmnbrawler123, Azulart) and good luck to those still searching (Cpchris, Keane, Mega Altaria, TheShinyLunatone (I always found fishing to be hard too) ).

After a particularly long and grueling hunt, I finally saw a yellow landorous. He was adamant, but missed his attack IV, oh well. The game decided to make up for some of the good luck I’ve had over the course of SRing as it took me about 5280 SRs to find him—and this is with the shiny charm on Alpha Sapphire.

Rather than starting on the Regis, I think I’m going to double down on Groudon on SS. Anyone know which Johoto ball is better for catching him, heavy or level (assuming a level 100 opposing)? Any idea it would take on average, assuming 1hp and sleep? Thanks in advance!

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hello again, everyone! I’m happy to need to post here again!

Congrats to the successful (serpent222, SkyMew, Draknir, Crimson Penguin, Cyberra (nice Regi, btw), Tsukuyomi56, Laurelai, TheMaster327, PrismaticPrincessAnna (but that watchog hurts!), Louise955, Phillies, MultiDarkShadow777, Thibideau, Lorde (that shiny teddiursa can be really helpful for horde hunting!), AllSeeingEye, Ampharos_Spark, pkmnbrawler123, Azulart) and good luck to those still searching (Cpchris, Keane, Mega Altaria, TheShinyLunatone (I always found fishing to be hard too) ).

After a particularly long and grueling hunt, I finally saw a yellow landorous. He was adamant, but missed his attack IV, oh well. The game decided to make up for some of the good luck I’ve had over the course of SRing as it took me about 5280 SRs to find him—and this is with the shiny charm on Alpha Sapphire.

Rather than starting on the Regis, I think I’m going to double down on Groudon on SS. Anyone know which Johoto ball is better for catching him, heavy or level (assuming a level 100 opposing)? Any idea it would take on average, assuming 1hp and sleep? Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your Landorus! Now, the catch rate is quadrupled with a level ball (because double the level but less than four times the level = x4 multiplier), and this amounts to a catch rate of 39 when adhering to the conditions you'll have it under (1 HP and asleep). Now, mind my maths as it is rusty, but...when using a Heavy Ball, the catch rate becomes a whopping 89. A Heavy Ball is better, here. If someone else can confirm that my numbers are correct...then the Heavy Ball wins :p

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate#Pok.C3.A9_Ball_effectiveness_rates <- used the Gen III/IV catch rate formula here

Last edited:

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
Congrats to all recent shinies

During my holiday in Spain and trip back home, I've been busy with a Masuda hunt for a shiny Misdreavus.

Soon after collecting up to 10 boxes of eggs on October 16th, 2 shiny Misdreavus popped up. The first one hatched from egg #55 which was a male which I named Banshee. Timid nature with 3 perfect IV's ( 31/31/X/X/31/X). From the same box as Banshee, a second shiny Misdreavus hatched from egg #38. This one was a female which I named Xena which also has 3 perfect IV's (31/X/31/X/31/X).

I wasn't really happy with that stat distribution because I wanted to have perfect IV's in Special Attack and Speed so I continued hatching the remaining eggs but no results from those. Luckily I managed to find a 6 perfect IV'd normal Misdreavus and switched the parents before collecting more eggs. Today, from egg #610, a third shiny Misdreavus finally hatched. It's a female which I nicknamed Fantasma (Spanish for ghost) with Timid nature and 5 perfect IV's (31/X/31/31/31/31). Now these were stats I was happy with. Still have quite some eggs to hatch.

Good luck to all future shinies =D

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Congrats to Crimson Penguin, Cyberra, Tsukuyomi56, Laurelai, TheMaster327, PrismaticPrincessAnna, Louise955, Phillies, MultiDarkShadow777, Thibideau, Lorde, AllSeeingEye, Ampharos_Spark, pkmnbrawler123, Azulart, Aesnath, and Paraqua!

After getting my Zigzagoon, I went Route 103 as I said I would. After 374 Hordes, a Shiny Poochyena appeared! So, Community Hunt Complete! Oh, and technically this is a reclaim, since I got an uncatchable one like two years ago. I'm not really thinking of it as one though.

TheMaster327

Well, that took no time at all.

[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR4RFdUWwAAnFB0.jpg[/img139][img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR4RFb3W0AQev09.jpg[/img139][img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR4RFcxWwAAOOBe.jpg[/img139][img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR4RFYRXAAA4mqF.jpg[/img139]

Shiny Rayquaqua :) It's TIMID, despite me having a Modest Sync, so that's like 2nd prize. Battle was a struggle, as it got an Ancient Power boost and starting creaming my team and killing itself with Outrage confusion, but I snagged it in a Dusk Ball from about 1/3 health! I'll edit this post with IVs shortly!

EDIT: Rayquaza IVs: 10, 11 / 6, 7 / 4, 5 / 1 / 12 / 6, 7. Translation: Craptastic.

Last edited:

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Congrats to Thibideau on Noibat, Cyberra on Slowpoke, serpent222 on Mesprit, pkmnbrawler123 on Kabuto and Torchic, Azulart on Electrike, serpent222 on Uxie, Thibideau on Petilil and Froakie, Aesnath on Landorus, Paraqua on the three Misdreavus, TheMaster327 on Rayquaza, and everyone else on your shinies!

Happy belated birthday, PrismaticPrincessAnna!

Thanks for the good luck, Aesnath :)

-----------

It’s like this: I realized I actually have a 20% chance to find a Budew at night (originally thought I wouldn’t encounter Budew in future hunts) while hunting Ralts, which makes my current hunt at Eterna Forest a bit pointless…Not wanting to start a repel trick before finding a non-repel trick shiny, I thought about other places I could hunt instead, one of which was Valley Windworks for Pachirisu…

After thinking about the other pokemon there and how I’d get them all and if I should repel trick right away or get the other pokemon there first, it lead me on a search for how best to target all these pokemon…And boy will it be a journey.

First, the only place to find Croagunk in 4th gen outside of SZ areas is Route 212 south, at 10%. I can do a slight repel trick which probably won’t help me much, and will likely result in a ton of Quagsire and Shellos, and maybe Buizel (the latter being something I could choose to make more likely while hunting Pachirisu). After that, I figure I should hunt at Route 213 for Chatot (best location for it), as there are also Buizel, Shellos, and Wingull there. That way, I know that if I still need another Wingull after finding a Chatot, I can finish that hunt off with a surf hunt at outside the Pokemon League. After that, I can finally make my way to Valley Windworks/Route 205 knowing whether or not I still need a Buizel while I hunt Pachirisu x.X

I’m assuming that unless I get lucky with hunt lengths and phases, it’ll take a solid year at the very least (Trying to get 2 Croagunk will be the biggest problem, followed by 20% Chatot…*Shivers thinking about 16 phase/136k RE hunt for 20% Growlithe*). Maybe I’ll integrate it into my mix of other hunts…

And after going through all that, I figured “What the hell, I’ll just finish this hunt at Eterna.” :D

And since deciding that, I’ve come up with another idea (which also eliminates the Budew chance from my Ralts hunt): I’ll hunt Ralts during the day, and Route 203 at night. That way I can avoid the 40% Bidoof/Bibarel of where I otherwise would have hunted Ralts at night, and I’ll have a chance at getting an Abra and Kricketot (along with my main targets from the area).

I’ve finished my 4th batch of Max Repels in Clay Tunnel…Not going to lie, sort of expected to have both Lairon by now x.X

I’ve also been working on training up some Aipom on Platinum (which luckily I had at least already bred ones with Pickup and had in the daycare for a while so two of them were Lv. 41). While the Aipom I have on HeartGold are used to get me Rare Candies, I need the Platinum ones to help get me Shiny Stones. As I’m anticipating finding a bunch of duplicate Roselia in the future, I’ll likely evolve a female one to Roserade regardless, as well as one with good stats, and coupled with my anti-shiny box, that means I’ll need 4 Shiny Stones…I figure it shouldn’t be too difficult – I’ll bring five Ambipom with me while I train something up and should hopefully get what I need eventually.

As for my hunts…Blech. Black 2 is at 21,900 REs, Platinum is at 4,100 REs, and HeartGold is at 14,200 REs. I was hoping maybe Platinum would give me a quick shiny after the 29k Bidoof I most recently found, but apparently not now that it’s already at half odds…

Good luck, everyone (especially markasdarkas, RaichuArcanine, pokemaster13, Tina, jrmftw, Shy, Ruru_star, skilax1234, ChaoticInverse, Pluski, ElectricBassClef, Razorbadger, and Nakashima)!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
XD I am one very amused Cy right now...

[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/565_zpsdacatlqa.jpg[/img139]

I knew it would happen sooner or later... After 666 eggs I hatch my shiny rotom. He's timid and takes plenty of siestas, with Levitate. Gonna train him and change him into the various other forms, though I'll probably leave him as the standard form. He got his name by hatching from egg 666.

Community hunt complete x3!

Unown ?/! are at 9,200 REs.

What would be a good nature for a miltank?

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
XD I am one very amused Cy right now...

[img139]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Primus001/Shiny%20Pokemon/565_zpsdacatlqa.jpg[/img139]

I knew it would happen sooner or later... After 666 eggs I hatch my shiny rotom. He's timid and takes plenty of siestas, with Levitate. Gonna train him and change him into the various other forms, though I'll probably leave him as the standard form. He got his name by hatching from egg 666.

Community hunt complete x3!

Unown ?/! are at 9,200 REs.

What would be a good nature for a miltank?

Congrats on Rotom. As for Miltank I'd say Jolly nature is the best for it.

Been awhile since I posted. Haven't done much shiny hunting at all lately but last night I found myself a new shiny. While looking in a Friend Safari for a shiny Braixen I came across a shiny Pyroar. It appeared extremely quickly, less than 10 REs since I started yesterday. She's female, with a Hardy nature and Rivalry for her ability. She has relatively superior potential overall with max IVs in defence, special attack and speed. I haven't come up with a nickname for her yet but I'll probably transfer her to OR and use her as a contest Pokemon, which is what I wanted a shiny Braixen for.

Congrats to everyone else on their new shinies and good luck to those still hunting :)

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
Well idk if the rest of you count wondeertrade shinies, but i do especuially after getting a 6iv battle ready SHINY NICKNAMED SUICINE last night!
so my question is, can i count that as my neext bq shiny? or is it cheating?
i also got a lvl 1 pumpkaboo. can i use that?

congrats on all recent shiny especially that Diablo and that rayquaza, poor ivs on a shiny don't detract from aesthetic beauty :D

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Well idk if the rest of you count wondeertrade shinies, but i do especuially after getting a 6iv battle ready SHINY NICKNAMED SUICINE last night!
so my question is, can i count that as my neext bq shiny? or is it cheating?
i also got a lvl 1 pumpkaboo. can i use that?

congrats on all recent shiny especially that Diablo and that rayquaza, poor ivs on a shiny don't detract from aesthetic beauty :D

You might want to check if its legit tho, idk how the staff looks towards Wonder Trade shinies.. As shiny hunter myself I wouldn't count those in my collection atleast.

Good luck fellow hunters ! I am going to MM Chespin :) Really hoping its Bulletproof will pop up..

tui

moon upon a stick
Congrats to Louise995 on Zorua, Geodude x3 and Floatzel, Phillies on your bunch of shinies, TheMaster327 on Litwick and Rayquaza, MultiDarkShadow777 on Torchic, Thibideau on Froakie, Torchic and Petilil, Cyberra on Rotom, Slowpoke and Diggersby, serpent222 on Uxie, Zigzagoon, Corphish and Mesprit, Lorde on Teddiursa, Ampharos_Spark on Trevenant and Litwick, pkmnbrawler123 on your ream of shinies, Azulart on Electrike, PPA on Pawniard (I hope you don't mind me shortening your UN to that too), Aesnath on Landorus, Paraqua on Misdreavus x3, Draknir on Poochyena, and to anyone else I missed!

The CH was created to cover the idea of a Shiny Circuit. In fact, I believe I've brought this up before in the thread, and it was pretty much debated until it became clear there's no real point of it when the CH exists. And there was the issue of an SC making this thread become like a Shiny Club...seeing as you've read older threads, you'll know that Shiny Clubs got themselves a 'reputation' for spam and such.

If you were to organize it away from the thread and not have it taking over the thread, then it'd be doable. That way, the only thing that the thread is involved in is who gets interested in doing it :p

I actually completely forgot that the CH existed, which serves me right for neglecting hunting for so long, but yeah, it's a hell of a lot similar as a SC except being constantly ongoing. And having read through a couple of old shiny club threads out of looking for hunting inspiration... yeah, honestly not the friendliest of places. There doesn't appear to be any interest anyway, and I'm obviously not going to push it onto people if it ever did happen, I honestly think that the time of the year isn't really that great for it at the moment with people going back to school and I know I personally am having work thrown at me from all angles in comparison to last year. Thank you for your input though c:

It’s like this: I realized I actually have a 20% chance to find a Budew at night (originally thought I wouldn’t encounter Budew in future hunts) while hunting Ralts, which makes my current hunt at Eterna Forest a bit pointless…Not wanting to start a repel trick before finding a non-repel trick shiny, I thought about other places I could hunt instead, one of which was Valley Windworks for Pachirisu…

After thinking about the other pokemon there and how I’d get them all and if I should repel trick right away or get the other pokemon there first, it lead me on a search for how best to target all these pokemon…And boy will it be a journey.

First, the only place to find Croagunk in 4th gen outside of SZ areas is Route 212 south, at 10%. I can do a slight repel trick which probably won’t help me much, and will likely result in a ton of Quagsire and Shellos, and maybe Buizel (the latter being something I could choose to make more likely while hunting Pachirisu). After that, I figure I should hunt at Route 213 for Chatot (best location for it), as there are also Buizel, Shellos, and Wingull there. That way, I know that if I still need another Wingull after finding a Chatot, I can finish that hunt off with a surf hunt at outside the Pokemon League. After that, I can finally make my way to Valley Windworks/Route 205 knowing whether or not I still need a Buizel while I hunt Pachirisu x.X

I’m assuming that unless I get lucky with hunt lengths and phases, it’ll take a solid year at the very least (Trying to get 2 Croagunk will be the biggest problem, followed by 20% Chatot…*Shivers thinking about 16 phase/136k RE hunt for 20% Growlithe*). Maybe I’ll integrate it into my mix of other hunts…

And after going through all that, I figured “What the hell, I’ll just finish this hunt at Eterna.” :D

And since deciding that, I’ve come up with another idea (which also eliminates the Budew chance from my Ralts hunt): I’ll hunt Ralts during the day, and Route 203 at night. That way I can avoid the 40% Bidoof/Bibarel of where I otherwise would have hunted Ralts at night, and I’ll have a chance at getting an Abra and Kricketot (along with my main targets from the area).

May I suggest hunting in Valley Windworks with Electrike swarming? It's quite easy to make it so that the swarm doesn't change yet keeping it so the date is right, and this is obviously as long as you actually like shiny Electrike/Manectric. The swarm seems to cancel out any Shinx appearing, and in Platinum there's no Bidoof so you have a 0% chance of getting dupes right off the bat, obviously I'm not sure how workable around the other pokemon you're hoping to weed out elsewhere without getting any dupes, as Shellos and Buizel are everywhere.

I have very exciting news regarding games, as I may not have to entirely hunt in D/P/Pt anymore, because hopefully next week I'll be going out and hopefully getting a Gen 5 game. Overdue much? The big question though is whether I SR for a shiny starter or not, and then which one, as if I only have a single gen 5 game I'm only going to get one pop at it. I kind of want to - I love the first stage of all 3 starters so would leave it unevolved, but then it's just which one... eek. I'm still pumped to finally see some new pokemon, 2 generations late :x Still not planning on getting a 3ds or gen 6 games yet - I like the look of the 2d sprites too too much compared to the 3d models which seem much duller and choppier to me, gamefreak, please make them brighter in future games?

I'm now at 5,800 REs in Valley Windworks, and I also started my 4th BQ hunt in Diamond. I know I got a male Combee and said I'd carry on with Honey Tree SRs, but I'm honestly too lazy to synchronize slathering the trees everyday so I moved onto another planned hunt - 1F of Mt. Coronet in the morning, hoping for Cleffa or Chimecho. And not moving on until I have at least one of those, and Chimecho is my absolute favourite pokemon and Cleffa is adorable with an amazing shiny. I'm currently 200REs into that hunt, except it's a pain to duel hunt with the VW hunt as the encounters are about a third slower, so it's still mainly on the backburner.

I've also broken up from school for 10 days, so I hope to manage a shiny in that time as I will be hunting a ton!

Good luck everybody!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, it's been an interesting week. While I was breeding for my WT Tuesday session, I got a big surprise. The second egg was a random shiny poochyena! ^_^ I don't even remember if the father was foreign, I know the mightyena wasn't. I definitely wasn't trying to MM, so it was a surprise.

Also, a short time ago, I got a third shiny shuppet in my ghost safari. I'm still hoping for a shiny pumpkaboo to add to my shiny Rocketdex.

Community hunt complete x3 and x4!

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Congrats to Cyberra on Rotom and wobbanut on Poochyena!

-----------

May I suggest hunting in Valley Windworks with Electrike swarming? It's quite easy to make it so that the swarm doesn't change yet keeping it so the date is right, and this is obviously as long as you actually like shiny Electrike/Manectric. The swarm seems to cancel out any Shinx appearing, and in Platinum there's no Bidoof so you have a 0% chance of getting dupes right off the bat, obviously I'm not sure how workable around the other pokemon you're hoping to weed out elsewhere without getting any dupes, as Shellos and Buizel are everywhere.

Thanks for the suggestion :) Though one of my quirks atm is I don’t like changing date/time for the games :x I do like Electrike though, so I’ll certainly keep in mind that they’re there, since I may hunt swarms down the road!

-----------

Yay, I wasn’t let down after all! On the 299th RE of the day and after a small total of 4,399 REs, Platinum’s Eterna Forest rewarded me with a second Shiny Budew!

[IMG200]http://i.imgur.com/KDxsODn.jpg[/IMG200]

I was watching Agents of Shield on Netflix when I heard a sparkle sound that was too early in the encounter to be one of mine. Quite pleased with this as it was my main target from here, and now means I just need a Roselia to complete the evolutions. It’s Female, Rash, Natural Cure ability, and has the IVs: 10 – 29 – 9 – 10 – 20 – 4. Leaving this as a Budew of course.

Since it didn’t take too long, and since the other hunts I was considering (Ralts and Route 203) have a chance to give me Bidoof/Bibarel, I think I need a bit of a longer break from finding another one. That being said, I think I’ll move on to what I was originally came here for: A Lv. 13 repel trick for Gastly and Buneary. Regardless of what shines, it’ll be something nice that I want (though Beautifly/Dustox…Still iffy about going after remaining evos if I find one >.<). I counted a batch of 100 and the rates looked like this: 39% Gastly, 41% Buneary, 10% Beautifly, 10% Dustox. Not a huge sample size, but I think it’s a good representation. Depending on how long the hunts are, I may just stay here until I get 2 Buneary.

Here's the video for Budew. Also, Community Hunt Complete! Not sure when the last time was that I could say that.

Good luck, everyone (especially markasdarkas, RaichuArcanine, pokemaster13, Tina, jrmftw, Shy, Ruru_star, skilax1234, ChaoticInverse, Pluski, ElectricBassClef, Razorbadger, Cyberra, and Nakashima)!

Last edited:
the first shiny i ever got was in Soul silver. It was a random encounter in victory road and i ran into a shiny Onix! I was so excited, because it was the first time id ever had a RA shiny happen. but i almost didn't catch it because i only had about 2 pokeballs and 3 great balls but i got him. Unfortunately he had a Hasty nature which is almost the worst nature for a Steelix/Onix. but he still looks awesome as a golden Steelix! I also used the MM to get my second shiny, a shiny Larvitar, but it a Modest nature which is not the best ability for Tyranitar. Even though both shinys have horrible natures, i still love them to death!

Iwanuq

Iwan
Congrats to everyone on their shiny pokes!!

Update time: so far I only hunted on Pokemon AS, X and Heartgold.

Alpha Sapphire: I decided to take a break from collecting eggs and went to the Fiery Path. ( 4 days ago I started this) About thirty minutes of hunting I ended up finding what I was hunting for, a shiny Grimer. Community hunt complete.!!!Then two days while driving back to my home town with my parents I decided to do some soft resetting, about 2 hours into the drive out popped a shiny zekrom! And back to egg collecting I will go.

Pokemon X: I decided to add more people and do some safari hunting, the first one that decided to shine was Mankey and I switched up and moved to a new safari and out popped a purple pumpkin! A shiny pumpkaboo!! So that makes Community hunt complete!

Edit: just caught a shiny slugma in the friend safari.

Heartgold: I've moved to a new area, and I've done another 1,000 RE encounters, so that puts me up to 4,000 RE.

Good luck to all those hunting :).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I did consecutive fishing on Alpha Sapphire for almost an hour straight yesterday evening and no Shinies took the bait sadly. I did horde encounters as well for a while in Y version, then I resumed my postponed Shiny Sudowoodo SR hunt and hatched 40 or so Larvitar eggs as well. I've been keeping busy. :p

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
Congrats on your Landorus! Now, the catch rate is quadrupled with a level ball (because double the level but less than four times the level = x4 multiplier), and this amounts to a catch rate of 39 when adhering to the conditions you'll have it under (1 HP and asleep). Now, mind my maths as it is rusty, but...when using a Heavy Ball, the catch rate becomes a whopping 89. A Heavy Ball is better, here. If someone else can confirm that my numbers are correct...then the Heavy Ball wins :p

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate#Pok.C3.A9_Ball_effectiveness_rates <- used the Gen III/IV catch rate formula here

Thanks for the calculations--now I just have to figure out how to get it in a ball with it only having 30pp of moves. I'll be pretty disappointed if I have to go with a masterball.

Also--Nicely done TheMaster327!

tui

moon upon a stick
Congrats to: wobbanut on Poochyena and Shuppet, CpChris on Budew, blastoise92 on Onix and Larvitar, Iwanuq on Grimer, Zekrom, Mankey, Pumpkaboo and Slugma, and to anyone else I missed!

Thanks for the suggestion :) Though one of my quirks atm is I don’t like changing date/time for the games :x I do like Electrike though, so I’ll certainly keep in mind that they’re there, since I may hunt swarms down the road!

It's super super fiddly as well, like I'm not sure how the whole thing works other than if you flick over midnight it changes? I find myself pushing the clock back to right to the start of the day before I go to bed and then when I wake up I do an Electrike encounter before saving and changing the date and time to the correct one, and even though I've done this consistently I've still somehow lost it and had to cycle through days to refind it, but I also plan on doing swarm hunting too since everyday there's a fresh route with fresh pokemon.

I'm now at 7,100 REs at Valley Windworks, 350 REs in 1F Mt. Coronet, and have hatched 60 Plusle eggs? Because why not add another unnecessary hunt to fill the holidays! I always used to think that collecting the eggs took longer than the hatching, but nope, maybe 45 minutes to collect 60 eggs then 2 hours to hatch them all. I should also hit odds in Valley Windworks tomorrow, and it would make it only my 4th hunt to go over odds, which feels strange to say since I now have a nice sized, mainly Wurmple and Budew, cluster of pokemon across my games.

Good luck everybody on their hunts!

Laurelai

COMMUNITY HUNT COMPLETE #2 :)

Gnut got the ability I wanted yay! 5 perfect IV, missing SPD. Hatched via MM with the shiny charm in just under 600 eggs.

[img139]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m36/Laure1ai/IMG_20151023_230035.jpg_zpstq2bvek3.png[/img139]

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
All these shinies are great especially that lil Gnut xoxo!
Ive decided i will be counting the shiny suicune i got via eondertrade as part of my bq, but having got saod badge its back to the drawing board any my mystery hunt is resumed again. This time ive boxed 5 boxes of egg so hopefully theres a little sparkle hidden in there. On the plus side the 5iv parent is now lvl 100...