• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New Pokémon Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sombrero

Monkey Master

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
Woah, calm down Sombero. I think it's not a beetle but that's just an opinion. So who thinks Diaruga's better than Parukia?

emlan

Sableyes are love
Korobooshi looks like a cockchafer to me, so maybe bug/ground if it's more than one type since their larva live underground for some years, however many beetle let their larva live underground.

I thought it was a owl first though :redface:

Weav-vile

Totally!
So who thinks Diaruga's better than Parukia?

I think so. I think most of people think.

Hahaha, beetles? I thought Pinsir and Heracross ware beetles. But you're kinda right... Its name means something like leaf beetle, so... We'll wait and see. :)

Sam The Ham6

what if korobushii is a pre evo for pinsir or hracross god forbid

he looks nothing like either of them. pre evos usually remotely resemble their evos.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
what if korobushii is a pre evo for pinsir or hracross god forbid
That's never going to happen. It's nothing like either of them.
Korobooshi is an actual NEW Pokemon with no relation to any past Pokemon.
Just face the facts already. :)

Sam The Ham6

That's never going to happen. It's nothing like either of them.
Korobooshi is an actual NEW Pokemon with no relation to any past Pokemon.
Just face the facts already. :)

I dunno, it looks awfully like volbeat.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Yep, think so too.

I dunno, it looks awfully like volbeat.

Actually I'm almost 100% sure that it is a pre-evo for Volbeat and Illumise. Look at the antennas, the feet, the body at all... The only thing that changes this possibility is the missing wings and the different face. But y'all know, Remoraid evolves to Octillery. Do they look similar in any point? We dunno what GF can do, ahahha. As I said before, all we gotta do is wait and see. :\

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Only because of it's size and the ring/scarf looking thing around it's neck. Ohhhhh. BIG similarity.
I'm pretty sure that it has no relation to Volbeat or Illumise.
That would've been stated when it was shown in the Demo.

Sam The Ham6

meh... I don't really care if its related to volbeat/illumise. I'm probably not gonna use it at all because i'm not a fan of bug pokemon.

Weav-vile

Totally!
Only because of it's size and the ring/scarf looking thing around it's neck. Ohhhhh. BIG similarity.
I'm pretty sure that it has no relation to Volbeat or Illumise.
That would've been stated when it was shown in the Demo.

Yeah, just because of that. It's just identical, man. I'm pretty sure it's a pre-evo. And calm down, just my opinion. =~

Status
Not open for further replies.