• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New Pokemon Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurikono

Beginning Trainer
The kangeroo ain't bad, but I don't like his colouring.
The triceratops looks cool, I'll prolly choose that 1.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
i must pick triceratops end of story and he will be in
my elite team with tyranitar,charizard and sceptile

Pikabolt

lightningy^^
on the news page, it says "from the looks of thigs, the kangaroo is a fighting type, ..." umm... you can tell what type they are because of not only that, but the color circle they're standing on. brown for fighting, pink for psychic, and black for dark. If serebii found out the types "from the looks of things", it would've been easier to look at the circles.

Omnirobu

umm..First i went to the main page and it said the starters were unconfirmed, then i went back and it said they were fake. Just now i went back again and it says they are unconfirmed again.....i am confused.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
-.-

well, The kangaroo is kinda cool, and we don't have a Marsupial Pokemon yet to speak of, but I really don't like the cat one, it looks like a freaky mix of Zigzagoon and Skitty bleh

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
We know the Kangaroo's main weapon will be its feet, just like any other Kangaroo:

Possible Moves: Double-Kick, Triple Kick, Mega Kick, Bounce

Diven

Thunder Trainer
Well, To bad they are not real :(
I really love these ones :(
And it's not a cat! It's a pre evolution of a super cool Hippogrif!
Look good, he/she has a beak !!

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
Its still uncomfirmed so we dont know. I really hope they are because I like the Kangaroo alot and Kangaskhan is horrible and looks like a deformed mutation of a lizard and a Kangaroo at least it looked cool and would of had cool kicking moves and would of been a real kangaroo.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Apparently, people who post fake Pokemon still *coughPokeKing201cough*, are having a tough time reading the sticky threads. I knew a lot of people flunked English. Anyway, it went back to unconfirmed status, so we can only hope for the best (or worst).

Last edited:

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
I shouldn't need to even post this but...
Ok

I dont want ANY FAKES POSTED HERE AGAIN. EVER

So if you're concocting any...stop because I am literally at the end of my tether and I will ban if people keep posting them

If you are unsure if somethings real or not ask me, but if its not on my site its pretty much guaranteed to be fake so DONT POST IT

This includes Fake information such as the supposed stats that have appeared on a certain spanish site. Note that Nintendo has never EVER revealed Base Stats and its impossible to calculate them unless you know IVs and what not...not to mention you need access to the game with them in which these guys dont

Remember, just because it may be in Japanese or posted on a Japanese forum...does not make it true

[aka]

they're fake the guy who made them said so (i think) lucario might be like the protector(sp?) of the three new things(you know ala the lugia for the birds, ho-oh for the beasts)

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Talking about a fake? Woah that's harsh XD Admittedly though, it is SERIOUSLY annoying.

Anyway people are way behind things in this topic, I pointed out most of this in the 'Official Starter' and 'Official Fake' topics. Probably a good idea to check that out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.