• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New Pokemon Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
marc: There probably will be, but the number of legendaries in the games is getting ridiculous. I hope they keep it under 10 this time. I have kept a box in my PC for legendaries, and it's really getting full now.

maxc43

<("<) (>")>
hikozaro isn't fire-type... its a farting monkey holding a lighter

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf
Last edited:

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf
A piece of cnstructive critism: if you updated the main site with the fake's info (like other sites do) stating they are fake, you'll have less people on the forums arguing about their officialness, it also would help if you backed up your 'official' statements with a link to an actual official source (once again like other sites do). Wheter you like it or not Serebii.net IS NOT an official source BUT a fansite, you'll get more credibility if you link to the sources, and since the fakes don't come from official sources people would have actual proof they are not official but made up fakes. ;)

Hey, it's the second time already you post it in there, and it's not really on-topic... Stop this, it's anoying, we have seen the first one, no need for this second time. Thanks.

B.Dragon

A piece of cnstructive critism: if you updated the main site with the fake's info (like other sites do) stating they are fake, you'll have less people on the forums arguing about their officialness, it also would help if you backed up your 'official' statements with a link to an actual official source (once again like other sites do). Wheter you like it or not Serebii.net IS NOT an official source BUT a fansite, you'll get more credibility if you link to the sources, and since the fakes don't come from official sources people would have actual proof they are not official but made up fakes. ;)

We heard you the first and second times. If you don't have nothing more important to say that is about the topic you should stop posting that.

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf
Ok, now this is flood! I don't see why you do this... Sorry, but it's very unasked for, and somewhat stupid and immature...

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Wow, I hope that Poliwag is in the game, he is my favorite Water-Type Pokemon

p.s. On TotalPokemon.com there is a link for "Evolutions of Hikozaru, Pochama, and Naetle Confirmed Real" that leads you to a page where it says "401 Authorazation Required" Has anyone been able to reach the page and see the evolutions?

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Hmm, Interesting...SO many fakes, and so little time...

Wouldn't it suck if we actually get the real evolutions and they all were HORRBILY done, and then we looked back to all the fakes and wished they were actually the real ones?

NOT ever going to happen as long as the killer munchlax don't get me...

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
is there going to be a lucario pre -evo

It was mentioned at a Pokemon Press Confrence by the same employee who stated that the Starter Trio would be Dark/Psychic/Fighting, so we aren't totally sure.

I hope Roselia gets a Pre-Evolution, that is what they said!

rukario20

i think u should be able to catch snowlax in the new one it should happen like this

a plane is going over shinou form kanto(snorlax) and when it is near a mountain it crashes an snorlax falls in the snow there for creating snowlax

i know it'll never happen but i can hope

B.Dragon

I think that the employee who said that is just payed to get some rumors so they won't have many pokemon revealed before the games come out and to create ome hype around the games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.