• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New Pokemon Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukario20

thanks that helps it looks a bit stupid though

Bedouin Pirate

Gypsy Punk
We are currently not sure about the 2nd evo. The 3rd evo is obviously fake.
My opinion is that the 2nd evo is fake, it just isnt creative enough to be a starter's evo, it is just a larger version of Naetle.

Most of the Kanto region 2nd stages were just larger versions of the starters though. Ivysaur is just a slightly skinnier bulbasaur with an opened bulb. Wartortle is just a taller Squirtle with fluffy ears and a tail. Charmeleon is Charmander but with a horn and claws. It's not impossible for the guy to be real. I don't think it is, but not impossible nonetheless (not based on your reasonings anyway). The only dead giveaway really is the sprite style, it's not Pokemon-like.

Anyway, we're not supposed to be talking about it. Shhhhhhhh. ;)

Does anyone else not like the new fire starter? It's appears to be a repeat of the last generation IMO; great water and grass starters but a horrible fire one (not necessarily in stats, just in image and style). Kanto and Johto seemed to be different, my favourite starters were Charmander and Cyndaquil (the only other one I liked from either of those two gens is Bulbasaur).

Elfteiroh

Thunder Leaf

Tochukaso

Me>U >_>
Most of the Kanto region 2nd stages were just larger versions of the starters though. Ivysaur is just a slightly skinnier bulbasaur with an opened bulb. Wartortle is just a taller Squirtle with fluffy ears and a tail. Charmeleon is Charmander but with a horn and claws. It's not impossible for the guy to be real. I don't think it is, but not impossible nonetheless (not based on your reasonings anyway). The only dead giveaway really is the sprite style, it's not Pokemon-like.

Does anyone else not like the new fire starter? It's appears to be a repeat of the last generation IMO; great water and grass starters but a horrible fire one (not necessarily in stats, just in image and style). Kanto and Johto seemed to be different, my favourite starters were Charmander and Cyndaquil (the only other one I liked from either of those two gens is Bulbasaur).

Yes, I realized that after I finished typing my post. Oh well.

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!

Same with Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Treecko

-GRIEVOUSDUDE-

Piplup says GTFA!!
holy crud i just thought of a cool offical name or nickname for watever pochama's third evo.... its "KINGUIN" lol if thats not what the offical name is, then im still naming it that.... do you think its cool?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
We have only two Queen Pokemon...

But yes, King is overused. I hope Elecible isn't Eleking like people say....

Slaking, Kingdra, Slowking, Kingler, Seaking....

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I hope there is some new info on Korobooshi in the next Coro Coro. It's overdue for some info about how cool and powerful it is. :)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
^^^^
True Dat!

But if their ain't, then they may be saving it for the game....I'm gonna catch it ASAP in my japanese Pearl (unless it ends up being Diamond only....)

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
Elecible cant be eleking because thats already the name of a godzilla monster. Maybe Electaking would be alright. however I hope we have no more king prefix or suffix names its too much.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
^^^^
True Dat!

But if their ain't, then they may be saving it for the game....I'm gonna catch it ASAP in my japanese Pearl (unless it ends up being Diamond only....)
Yeah, but a Sugimori Art would be nice.
Ditto, but instead of Pearl, mine will be Diamond.

undrhil

Pokémon Game Addict
Pachirisu doesnt look lke it has ny flying atributes at all

Neither does Gyarados, but that doesn't stop it from being a Water/Flying type. :)

EDIT: I think Chansey should finally get a pre-evo and make it more common in the wild, or available as an egg somehow. Chansey is the most difficult Pokemon for me to find in any of the games. I also think they should give Corsola/Relicanth a combines pre-evo, since they seem like they should be from the same line (both being ancient Water/Rock Pokemon) .. they just don't have the same abilities. :(

I had an idea for a new Pokemon. It would start as a normal-type and at level 20 would gain a type based on the Pokemon it had battled. At level 40, it would gain a second type (and a new form based on the two types it has), also based on the Pokemon it has battled. At level 41 and 42, it can learn a move to let you change the primary and secondary types if you really want to, but the form stays as it is. This could even be a way to give Ditto something new and interesting to do, somehow... or not. :)

Undrhil

Last edited:

Kokopelli

Mostly harmless
I think that Korobooshi (spelling?) will be a split pre evo of Illumise and Volbeat. Yes, I know about ten million other people have said that, but whatever.

Hikozaru reminds me waaaaaaay to much of Aipom.
I hope we don't get too many legendaries. The whole point behind them is that there are very few, and having about ten kinda defeats the purpose.

undrhil

Pokémon Game Addict
If Patchirisu was part flying, we would of known.

Well, maybe Patchirisu isn't part flying, but an evolution of Patchirisu *could be* part flying. Look at my above reference to Gyarados: Magicarp isn't part flying by any means. :)

Undrhil

Status
Not open for further replies.