• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official New User Name Changing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Minun

pocchama master
current user name: Minny Minun
desierd user name: pocchama pal

Kim and Kam Fan

Huge Anabel Fan
current name:ashabel
Desired Username:Kim and Kam Fan

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Current Username: Random H3RO
Desired Username: Healing-D-Vision

When the admins get too little time to get the changes done, it ends up that the requests pile up until there's too many. If the admins did it this way, we would all get it changed at one point to avoid the build-up. Plus in the last few threads, there were problems with people following the 2-month rule. If we don't allow name change requests for two months, then the users will have to wait if they wanted to or not. It saves the trouble of dealing with noobs.

Japes. Long waiting time. Onto my request =O
----------------------------------------
Current User Name: ImmortalKaine
Desired User Name: The Fallen Angel

Thanks!

Last edited:

ShadowEevee

Ghost Trainer
Current Name:Evvee109
Desired Name:ShadowEevee

Koubagia

Superluminal Porygon
Current User Name: Tachyon
Desired User Name: Koubagia

Uber_Gengar

< Ho ho ho
Current User Name:Uber_Gengar
Desired User Name:Uber_Wooper

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
sorry to be a bother but i asked for my name to be changed on the last thread and it hasnt been changed yet does that i can ask for another one without waiting another two months

if so
old name: flyogn_rocks
new name: ~Flygon_Rocks~

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
By silly symbols, does that mean ???

If not, then could you please...

Current User Name: Yuugis Black Magician
Desired User Name: Y?gi's Black Magician

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Hello.

May I please have my name changed?

Current name: Sneasel Inferno
New name: -SI-

Thanks!

Angeling

true love
By silly symbols, does that mean ???

If not, then could you please...

Current User Name: Yuugis Black Magician
Desired User Name: Y?gi's Black Magician
We can only see question marks in that name, so unless you want a question mark in your name, edit your post. Symbols as in the hearts, stars, Asian characters, etc. It's disallowed because the forums/server does not support it any longer AND Macs do not support those symbols either.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
We can only see question marks in that name, so unless you want a question mark in your name, edit your post. Symbols as in the hearts, stars, Asian characters, etc. It's disallowed because the forums/server does not support it any longer AND Macs do not support those symbols either.

Crap. Well then, how about...

Current: Yuugis Black Magician
Desired: Yuugi's Black Magician

Mequuh

Current User Name Example: Devil Bottles
Desired User Name Example: Mequuh

Devil Bottles is just lame, I should have stuck with what I'm better known by online.

Status
Not open for further replies.