• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
This made my heart break into pieces. It did not help I finished re-reading The Half-Blood Prince just a couple of hours before it was announced he passed away.

Rest in Peace, Alan Rickman. The world lost an amazing actor, and a terrific human being.
Gone too quickly..

phanpycross

God-king
I cant help but feel I was a bit too young for the whole Bowie thing to really hit me, but as someone who loves Die Hard, and Harry Potter, this was really disapointing and sad.

I dont know if any celebrity death will ever hit me as hard as Amy Winehouse, but this was close.

Remix2

So far the biggest damages seem to be a high rise apartment where rescue worker are at right now.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
scalia dies at age 79

and im sure the conspiracies are already starting that obama/clinton/sanders killed him

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
scalia dies at age 79

and im sure the conspiracies are already starting that obama/clinton/sanders killed him
There is a debate about whether or not Obama should appoint the new justice or *insert justice hopeful's name here and hope he is conservative*.

In all seriousness though, I do feel bad for him and his family.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Remember that time Justice Scalia said black people needed their own special colleges because they weren't smart enough?

Or when he said we should kill mentally disabled people?

Or when he said we should arrest all gay people?

Or when he cited 24 as the reason torture should be legal?

Remix2

Remember that time Justice Scalia said black people needed their own special colleges because they weren't smart enough?

Or when he said we should kill mentally disabled people?

Or when he said we should arrest all gay people?

Or when he cited 24 as the reason torture should be legal?

Don't forget the time he belive that the devil was real.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
There is a debate about whether or not Obama should appoint the new justice or *insert justice hopeful's name here and hope he is conservative*.

In all seriousness though, I do feel bad for him and his family.

oh i know it's going to be a massive drama storm. there's even a ton of people saying they should have to wait until the next president is elected, even though in modern times it's only about 2-3 months between being nominated and confirmed, so waiting nearly a year is absolutely ridiculous.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Antonin Scalia requested cremation in his will, but millions of women will meet tomorrow to discuss if that's really best for his body.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Well, not an excuse, but before the civil rights movement *looks at article date* what the actual heck?

As for the others, I don't want to think about them.

Also, Remix2, I don't believe in the devil, but I don't think that compares to items on bobjr's list.

Now I guess this Onion article wasn't quite in the too soon category.