1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Kreis, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Ask me anything

"Cosby asked if he would have to register if he travels to another city overnight. He was told he would."

That's what you're concerned about right now? Good f****** christ.

Link's dead by the way.

Here we go.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

Well, he's not likely to survive in prison. He's too old.

3. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を 今も上っている

It's really surreal for this once-beloved American icon to meet his end behind a prison cell. I still somehow manage to find his stand-ups hilarious after all this time (because he really was funny), but it's really disheartening, to say the least. And now he'll be someone's pudding pop.

I can just see his father prepping the Belt on the other side. "I brought you into this world, and I'm going to take you out" indeed.

Mr. Reloaded likes this.
  4. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

Man, that Kavanaugh testimony was HILARIOUS.

Dude was bulls***ing left and right. He wouldn't even consent to an FBI investigation that could clear his name! I mean, if I had been falsely accused of a crime, and someone offered me a full FBI investigation that could clear my name, I would be like "YES! Do it now!!!". Kavanaugh couldn't even get out a clear sentence.

Man, that tea was TOO juicy! lol

5. Kutie Pie

So YouTube had gone down for a little bit not long ago, and people flipped out. A few folks wondered if it has any connection to Google shutting down Google+ by next August.

6. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I remember that the outage lasted for a few hours several hours ago. I neither was able to load videos nor that I was able to load my subscription feed. Right now YouTube should be fine.

7. Kutie Pie

So uh, remember last week when Saudi Arabia said journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in a fist fight during an interrogation gone wrong, nothing to see here? They're now admitting his death was actually planned all along.

8. Mr. Reloaded

It's amazing how much both the media and the left are willing to spin the mail bombing suspect's crime into "most Trump supporters are terrorist just like him, lock em all up".

Yeah no. Guy's a lunatic, and a fairly rare case of delusional psychotic behavior. Who cares what his politics are?

Kutie Pie likes this.
  9. Um, what? I haven't seen the press make this claim at all. Link please? As for the left it's likely just a loud minority

FlorgesPower2 likes this.
  10. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

Nah not the media, just random affiliates running their mouths on Twitter looking to push their agendas.

Kutie Pie and keepitsimple like this.
  11. Kutie Pie

I'm glad the mail bomber was caught and that the bombs didn't go off--though apparently the bombs were incompetently made or something. It's still really suspicious how they were all mailed and delivered at the same time, so I feel like there's more to it than we got, but the dude was really super crazy. I had a quick look through his Twitter before it was pulled (I don't know why Twitter and Facebook immediately do this every time something like this happens, but I guess police and FBI have access to the accounts), and he was definitely not right in the head. A lot of insane ramblings, and he had tagged Joe Biden at least once in a message with natural disaster pictures or something.

Just a bunch of crazy.

12. FlorgesPower2

FlorgesPower2 Anime fanatic

Not only did we deal with a one crazy far right extremist sending bombs through the mail like he's the Amazon man, we're now dealing with a Jew hating mass shooting who at the time I'm writing this killed 11 people.

I don't wear Tin Foil hats or anything, but this is awfully convenient timing ya know?

13. Remix2

Remix2 Well-Known Member

Well people should honestly since he target people who are very critical of trump.

keepitsimple likes this.
  14. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

The Pittsburgh synagogue shooter has been identified as 46-year-old Robert D. Bowers, who shouted something antisemitic before carrying out the shooting and is now in custody. The current death toll is 11, 6 people were injured and two of them are in critical condition. According to the Anti-Defamation League, this attack is likely the deadliest on the Jewish community in the history of the United States.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/...Fyn0pcHv7PDzZtvr5thHmBxg7Y32tmxKB_NFf5KWRdAOM

EDIT: What we know about Bowers:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/robert-bowers-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooter.html

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  15. Kutie Pie

Jeff Sessions has resigned.

16. Mr. Reloaded

2 mass shootings in just under 2 weeks, this one involved survivors of the Vegas shooting.

Hopefully people come to realize where the problem actually lays, it ain't gun control.

It's considered the worst mass shooting in the last 12 days, we've officially reached that point.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  17. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

18. Mr. Reloaded

We lost Stan Lee.

He lived a good 95 so nobody can complain. R.I.P