• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Damn and he just came back to the show in an attempt to make it better, (from what I understand it actually kind of worked).

R.I.P

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Holy shit he had Lou Gehrig's disease??? Oh my God...

This is too sudden, he didn't deserve this. :'( God, he was so young, too, and so passionate about his work. You don't get that kind of passion very often. I hope his family and friends are okay.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
RIP. I personally never thought that was ever going to happen. But still he made a good show, which he should get the respect for. One life gone too soon.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Hey, remember Chris Brown? The POS who got infamous for beating Rihanna into a bloody pulp?

Singer Chris Brown detained in Paris on suspicion of rape

The RnB star was taken into custody after a 24-year-old woman alleged she was raped at Brown's hotel suite last week.

One of the others detained is Brown's bodyguard, an official told the Press Association.

Brown, originally from Virginia, was detained on Monday on potential charges of aggravated rape and drug infractions and remained in custody on Tuesday, a judicial official told Associated Press.

They report investigators have another two days to decide whether to let him go or file preliminary charges.

According to AP, the alleged victim said she met Brown and his friends at the club Le Crystal in the 17th arrondissement of northwestern Paris.

She claims the group then went to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel near the Concorde Plaza in central Paris.

Brown's publicists at Sony Music have not commented at this time, PA report.

CNN link, as well.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I hate saying this I really do, but you have to take rape allegations with a grain of salt until proven guilty. Just recently someone got out of court over some broad who cried rape but was found to be a lier. She tried to sue him and lost and see owes/owed 2K.

#metoo is dangerous.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I hate saying this I really do, but you have to take rape allegations with a grain of salt until proven guilty. Just recently someone got out of court over some broad who cried rape but was found to be a lier. She tried to sue him and lost and see owes/owed 2K.

#metoo is dangerous.

I totally agree, I can't take #MeToo seriously without there being legit proof to claims. You hear stories all the time about some of the folks who have been accused, but that's typically all they are, just stories. Some of them have been legit, sure, but the person has to be known for that sort of thing. And unfortunately, too many people still get away scot-free from false rape allegations when it needs to be criminalized.

Chris Brown is a scumbag with a history of aggression. Maybe this is just another one of those scandals that was made to put him back in the spotlight (which is still a scumbag move if so), but it honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if these allegations are true. Still got two more days before a decision is made about this case.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Now he's suing this chick for this whole mess.

Yes Chris is a garbage being, but I really don't think he did it. Me too used to be such a great thing for victims, but now it's a weapon to mooch off of these big time dudes so these women never have to work again.

M.P.

Retired
Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler in the 2004 film Downfall and became an internet meme as the result, has died aged 77.

Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just heard about the news. So terrible. :( Condolences to all those affected.

Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
In other news involving corruption, Trump is pardoning a convicted ex-Army lieutenant and letting him reunite with his family.

I say "corruption" because this soldier interrogated a suspect Iraqui on his own, took him to the desert, stripped him naked, and shot him twice. The soldier said it was in self-defense, but why on Earth would he even strip the guy naked if it really was in self-defense? (The soldier was avenging two of his friends who were killed in action, though that doesn't add up much.)

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed

It's not even America, it keeps happening in Colorado. This was touched on in the article (though it didn't make national headlines), but just last month they shut down thousands of schools because there was a Columbine-worshipping girl who flew in from out of state with the sole purpose of shooting all the children. Colorado looks like a terrible place to raise your family or live, unless you want to be filled with bullet holes. If you, or anyone you know, is living there, tell them to wise up and get the **** out!