• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
A photo was shared on Facebook about what to do when being bullied. The school is unnamed.

EGhm0uOX0AApf10

Find all the asinine things on the poster.
Is one of those things the kid’s right foot being twisted to the right?

Regardless that’s one dumb poster!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Couldn't find a place to post this in the manga/anime section, so I'll just post it here since this is the closest thing to it! Anyways, I just found this wedding picture that's doing a JoJo reference and I never thought I would say this, but that is just such a cool wedding lol.

Here's the article.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Seriously wtf. People just use any excuse they can to be racist.
Yep and they're very sick. I hope whoever did that gets some serious jailtime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Ascended Dialga

Wow... looks like the protests in Hong Kong are escalating into an outright revolution. Last night, violence broke out as protestors threw petrol bombs at police. Today, a bridge was set on fire to stop riot police from entering a university campus where students have barricaded themselves and stockpiled weapons, and one police officer was shot with an arrow.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/asia/hong-kong-protests-november-17-intl-hnk/index.html

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
After the disaster that was the Sword & Shield leaks, TPC wishes to take the leakers on 4chan and Discord to court. NDAs have been violated due to some early buyers getting a hold of strategy guides, which weren't meant to be distributed prior release day. All official info had been treated with utmost secrecy...until that happened.

Remember, kids. Don't spoil stuff ahead of time, least you want to get taken to court. Keep your giddy secrets to yourself.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Christina Miller, president of Cartoon Network, is leaving WarnerMedia.

Ever since the mid-2010's, she's been pretty much one of the most influential reasons for the network's erratic and polarizing schedule choices, programming choices, and the network's absolutely adoration for Teen Titans Go as in, her own words, "it's the show kids should watch" (so much that she shoved sudden episodes out of NOWHERE whenever a natural disaster holed up children in their homes, and remember that horrendous New Years marathon?). Maybe with her gone, the network will stop showing TTG much less so and give other shows the rightful time slots they deserve.

In her place, Michael Ouweleen, executive vice president, chief marketing officer, and co-creator of Harvey Birdman will take over as interim.

Ascended Dialga

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

RetroPokeFan

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/entertainment/nancy-drew-killed-off-new-comic-trnd/index.html
"So uhhh it's the 90th anniversary of Nancy Drew. How on earth are we going to celebrate it?"
"Hey guys, I just got a whacked out idea. Let's celebrate that anniversary...

by killing her off so that we can have the Hardy Boys investigate why she even died in the first place."
"Stupendously perfect idea there mr Bob, I'm sure all our loyal fans will agree with us."

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/entertainment/nancy-drew-killed-off-new-comic-trnd/index.html
"So uhhh it's the 90th anniversary of Nancy Drew. How on earth are we going to celebrate it?"
"Hey guys, I just got a whacked out idea. Let's celebrate that anniversary...

by killing her off so that we can have the Hardy Boys investigate why she even died in the first place."
"Stupendously perfect idea there mr Bob, I'm sure all our loyal fans will agree with us."
Wow. Who is the idiot who came up with that idea?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Kobe Bryant just passed away in helicopter accident...