1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Kreis, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Is one of those things the kid’s right foot being twisted to the right?

Regardless that’s one dumb poster!

2. shoz999

shoz999 Sure, sure. Go for it.

Couldn't find a place to post this in the manga/anime section, so I'll just post it here since this is the closest thing to it! Anyways, I just found this wedding picture that's doing a JoJo reference and I never thought I would say this, but that is just such a cool wedding lol.

Here's the article.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris The Dragon / "Dog"

4. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

5. AuraChannelerChris

Shame it's taking this long to get the guy taken into court.

Well, better late than never. The guy does a lot of damage in a year.

6. Sham

Sham redeemed hero and true friend

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  7. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Emboar_Rulez and Sham like this.
  8. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

Yep and they're very sick. I hope whoever did that gets some serious jailtime.

wolf jani likes this.
  9. AuraChannelerChris

Last time I checked...this is MY country, not his. Buzz off, poser.

Just kidding. But seriously, who even has battery acid at the ready to dump at someone's face?

wolf jani likes this.
  10. AuraChannelerChris

Disney+'s debut is off to a rocky start with the service apparently not being Linux-friendly. Probably, there's also the fact so many people streaming at once leads to the service freezing.

11. AuraChannelerChris

Now we can reset the "Days without a school shooting" back to 0. A shooting occurred in Santa Clarita, CA, at Saugus High School. 7 were shot...but the suspect remains at large.

12. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Wow... looks like the protests in Hong Kong are escalating into an outright revolution. Last night, violence broke out as protestors threw petrol bombs at police. Today, a bridge was set on fire to stop riot police from entering a university campus where students have barricaded themselves and stockpiled weapons, and one police officer was shot with an arrow.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/asia/hong-kong-protests-november-17-intl-hnk/index.html

Trainer Yusuf likes this.
  13. AuraChannelerChris

After the disaster that was the Sword & Shield leaks, TPC wishes to take the leakers on 4chan and Discord to court. NDAs have been violated due to some early buyers getting a hold of strategy guides, which weren't meant to be distributed prior release day. All official info had been treated with utmost secrecy...until that happened.

Remember, kids. Don't spoil stuff ahead of time, least you want to get taken to court. Keep your giddy secrets to yourself.

14. AuraChannelerChris

Christina Miller, president of Cartoon Network, is leaving WarnerMedia.

Ever since the mid-2010's, she's been pretty much one of the most influential reasons for the network's erratic and polarizing schedule choices, programming choices, and the network's absolutely adoration for Teen Titans Go as in, her own words, "it's the show kids should watch" (so much that she shoved sudden episodes out of NOWHERE whenever a natural disaster holed up children in their homes, and remember that horrendous New Years marathon?). Maybe with her gone, the network will stop showing TTG much less so and give other shows the rightful time slots they deserve.

In her place, Michael Ouweleen, executive vice president, chief marketing officer, and co-creator of Harvey Birdman will take over as interim.

15. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

16. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before. Staff Member Moderator

17. RetroPokeFan

RetroPokeFan Well-Known Member

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/entertainment/nancy-drew-killed-off-new-comic-trnd/index.html
    "So uhhh it's the 90th anniversary of Nancy Drew. How on earth are we going to celebrate it?"
    "Hey guys, I just got a whacked out idea. Let's celebrate that anniversary...

by killing her off so that we can have the Hardy Boys investigate why she even died in the first place."
    "Stupendously perfect idea there mr Bob, I'm sure all our loyal fans will agree with us."

18. WishIhadaManafi5

Wow. Who is the idiot who came up with that idea?

RetroPokeFan likes this.
  19. AuraChannelerChris

It's right up there with remaking Bambi in realistic CGI.

Especially...that scene.

wolf jani likes this.
  20. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Kobe Bryant just passed away in helicopter accident...