1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Kreis, Jun 4, 2012.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

And all 4 of his daughters died in the helicopter crash. This was extremely tragic. Only his wife wasn't involved.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  2. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

This is shocking news! Rip for him and his daughters.

3. AuraChannelerChris

Even worse is how one of his daughters was just a newborn.

4. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

His children and his wife were not on the chopper.

That is fake news.

wolf jani likes this.
  5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Correction: His 13yr old daughter is among the deceased. But the rest are safe.

wolf jani and Leonhart like this.
  6. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

RIP to the legend Kobe and to his daughter and anyone involved. Sad to hear the news...

wolf jani likes this.
  7. Sham

Sham Someone is calling us

The daughters apparently wasn’t in the Helicopter thank God.

wolf jani and CMButch like this.
  8. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

I read some news and even guy above posted 13 year old daughter has been deceased. If she's fine thank God, if not RIP to her and anyone involved and of course Kobe.

wolf jani and Sham like this.
  9. Sham

Sham Someone is calling us

Yeah I’m not sure I’m getting different stories as well. People are saying the 13 year old is gone but I’m also hearing about the new born. Rest In Peace to them if otherwise.

wolf jani likes this.
  10. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair ベストチャンピオン。

The news now confirm her daughter Gianna (13) was also in the helicopter. Such saddening news, rest in peace to the Bryant family.

wolf jani likes this.
  11. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

Well, the coronavirus has turned into a pandemic and we are in the middle of a crisis. Stay clean, everyone.

Leonhart and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  12. Yeah, it's basically in every major city here and I'm a healthcare worker with asthma so I can't stay home.

But yeah, stay safe everyone, don't panic, stores haven't even closed in North Italy which has been hit the hardest so there's no need to stockpile a ton nor fight over a pack of toilet paper or pasta. Wash your hands often and try to avoid visiting elderly people (they're the most vulnerable) and crowded/cramped places.

If you get a fever and a bad cough, call a doctor, don't go there yourself nor go to the ER of a hospital yourself, call and ask for instructions.

Don't think getting it is a death sentence, the majority of young people will experience a bad cough and fevers but nothing more unless you have chronic illnesses/a terrible immune system. So if you do manage to catch it, don't go crazy and panic, call a doctor and ask for instructions.

13. AuraChannelerChris

Former movie director and sexual assaulter Harvey Weinstein tests positive for COVID-19.

...Apparently, because he says he's not sure. It's weird.

Kutie Pie, Leonhart and Trainer Yusuf like this.
  14. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Michiganers we are now on lockdown for the next 3 weeks. Schools are closed for an extended period (now April 13th)

Stay safe.

15. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

The Olympics have also official been postponed until next year.

Trainer Yusuf and wolf jani like this.
  16. AuraChannelerChris

Are you telling me I've been playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games a year too early.

17. Ascended Dialga

Ascended Dialga Nothing special

My state, New York, is the hardest-hit state in the pandemic, now with 20,875 confirmed cases, which is over half of all the cases in the country. As a response, Governor Cuomo has announced the "New York State on PAUSE" executive order, which puts in place strict social distancing measures and orders all non-essential businesses in the state to close effective March 22nd at 8PM. For more information on it, click here: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/new-york-state-pause

As of March 19th, all colleges and universities in the SUNY system have moved their classes online. As a graduate student, this has affected me and I moved home on Saturday to do my coursework remotely.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  18. Poke Trainer J

Poke Trainer J Well-Known Member

Trainer Yusuf likes this.