• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
The one thing that I would like to see, is for the U.S to make up its mind in Iraq. Either fully commit to defeating the terrorists or redefine what the objective is. The half hearted strategy looks like a disaster and puts way too many civilians at risk.

Last edited:

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
My plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq:

Make public announcement that mistakes were made.
Completely redo the Iraq central government but using input from the current one.
Make the new government in such a way that people in ISIS will want to join it from day 1.
Deploy U.S and any other willing nation's troops for stability (in mostly defensive roles). Pledge that they will stay as long as they are able and until Iraq is in good shape.
Maintain direct supervision of new government until it is proven to have corruption to a minimum.
Bring back commanders who had a part in the surge strategy.
Allow members of ISIS to leave if they do not want to participate in the new government but with a warning that if they go back to causing terrorism in Iraq again, there will not be a another free pass.

Another option would be to pull the plug and leave the country to its own fate but I hope that something like the above plan happens instead.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So, is no one going to discuss the Charleston shooting?

The FBI is trying to call this man a 'paranoid, unbalanced loner.' He shot and killed nine people in a deliberate act of racism, and he is being deemed an unbalanced loner!?

And yet still, people refuse to believe we have a huge case of racism in this nation. A young black could commit petty theft and be shot dead on the spot, and deemed a thug who deserved death, while a young white man could commit mass murder, even in the name of racism, and be immediately branded as someone who needs help.

This is a problem, and it needs to be addressed and handled. I'm tired of excuses, attempts at justification, blatant ignoring, and eclipses. This must stop.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
So, is no one going to discuss the Charleston shooting?

The FBI is trying to call this man a 'paranoid, unbalanced loner.' He shot and killed nine people in a deliberate act of racism, and he is being deemed an unbalanced loner!?

And yet still, people refuse to believe we have a huge case of racism in this nation. A young black could commit petty theft and be shot dead on the spot, and deemed a thug who deserved death, while a young white man could commit mass murder, even in the name of racism, and be immediately branded as someone who needs help.

This is a problem, and it needs to be addressed and handled. I'm tired of excuses, attempts at justification, blatant ignoring, and eclipses. This must stop.

What frustrates me is that if this man was a muslim, the murders would immediately be classed as terrorism. But an american white male? Nah, its just because he suffers from mental illness, that is how the media and the government hogwash it. I'm glad Obama outright said he was sick of having to deal with mass murders such as these and agreed there was a true growing problem of racism in America, but for me the true problem is media representation.

Sorry to hear that dude :(
Who should be blamed for this incident? Sadly, Chinese labour laws are not as "rational" as in other parts of the world.

It's really irrelevant to labor laws. It's just the lack of safety standards in industry.

Now 12 officials are arrested for the explosion, and the total death toll rose to 146.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
It's really irrelevant to labor laws. It's just the lack of safety standards in industry.

Now 12 officials are arrested for the explosion, and the total death toll rose to 146.

I actually heard about this a few weeks back. This happened over a month ago, and yet, no one seems to talk about it anywhere else. I've seen some footage, that was a pretty massive explosion. The final death toll was set at 173 according to The Guardian. I believe the safety standards are there, but like in my country, the problem is that these are rarely fully implemented. Corruption, as you might have guessed. The article mentions an ongoing investigation on such corruption from the head of the government body in charge of industrial safety. Check it out.

Tianjin Explosion China sets final death toll at 173

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yet another mass shooting has happened in the U.S

And apparently there was a warning for this on 4chan where people egged him on!

Now granted most of those people probably assumed he was kidding, I mean it's the Internet, you normally don't take that stuff seriously.

Regardless you never provoke anyone to do something that extreme, even if you don't find it to be legit.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
There are reports of 100+ people being held hostage at a concert hall in the middle of town as well. The hostages are reportedly making live posts on social media that the hostage takers are killing the hostages one by one.