• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
According to AFP Reporters Police have stormed the hall where the hostages are being held

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
12 hostages have just been freed from the concert hall in Paris.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Dear god, why do nutjobs do stuff like this? Can't we all just get along?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This is truly a horrific and frustrating event. My prayers go out to Paris.

ISIS is really trying to start war with the world aren't they? F****** idiots..

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
This is truly a horrific and frustrating event. My prayers go out to Paris.

ISIS is really trying to start war with the world aren't they? F****** idiots..

it is amazing how ISIS thinks they can stop the whole world by themselves.

My heart goes out to France as well.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
140+ dead. Thoughts and prayers go out to France. These next few days are going to be really rough for them.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I have no words to describe my feelings about this tragedy. This was just awful. I don't know who in their right mind would take hundreds of lives like this. France and the rest of the West need to boost their security more to prevent this from ever happening again.

Silver Soul

Very horrible tragedy... The numbers kept piling up.

Wow how dreadful. So much for Islam being a religion of peace...

While you are at it, why not blame the Syrian refugees too? The same people who are running away from those people who are doing the killing? Religion is never a good excuse. Otherwise, it's not like ISIS kills other either Shiite or Sunni Muslims... Oh wait.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
4 attackers at the concert hall confirmed dead, 3 had explosive belts, however the rest of the gunmen remain at large.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
The ramifications from this are going to be damning on a lot of people. Not that ISIS cares. They're just happy to stir up **** so they can brainwash people into their demented dogma.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The terrible events in France happened around Black Friday, which I find have strong links considering that Friday 13 is an unlucky day.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My prayers go out to the victims. Do we know if any of the Syrian refugees were involved in these attacks? Because if so that's worrying in terms of how future attacks may play out. :c

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
This...this is just horrible! I swear, what is happening to the world, these...Monsters going so far to do something so senseless. Casualties are over 150+, it's a shame the attackers couldn't have been caught alive. All those people were...I can't fathom why...I just...UGH!

What bothers me more is that America still can't get a stinking clue! They insist that they are the best thing in the world and think they can play the Blame Game. But that's how nothing gets done...

What's to say that the radicals aren't just using Syria as a scapegoat, in hopes of diverting attention from the true orchestrates? I wouldn't put it past those psychos.