• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Misc To Replace CNN

chalkus

And now a shooting was done in San Bernardino, California, at a rehabilitation center. 12 dead, 20 injured. It was caused by three men dressed in military outfits.

I wish they ban weapons to everyone but the military and certified people already.

Banning all guns is impossible as long as the Second Amendment exists as is currently written. Also take into consideration that this shooting was not done by some angry drunk reaching for his gun, it was a well planned, and deadly executed assault by three men who had an escape plan. Even if there were draconian gun laws, it would not prevent killers from obtaining them illegally to commit murder. We need to let the police and the FBI do their jobs first and then assess the situation afterwards.That's why I take issue with Obama's comments about gun control. What if we discover tomorrow that this is a case of domestic terrorism? Will he still talk about gun laws preventing it? To do so would mean that France is at fault for their recent mass shootings because their gun laws aren't tight enough.

More time should be spent right now praying for the victims instead of engaging in wild speculation about a situation we know little about.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
2 suspects believed to be involved in the shooting are confirmed dead.

Remix2

At this point I'll take anything, anything that atleast will decrease the shooting alittle bit. But I'm asking for way too much for a congress that prove time and time again to be as useful as a sack of bricks.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
At this point I'll take anything, anything that atleast will decrease the shooting alittle bit. But I'm asking for way too much for a congress that prove time and time again to be as useful as a sack of bricks.

Well, the big problem here is figuring out what we need to do, I am aware we can't do nothing, but there is no easy way.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Bit late, but what I've heard about the San Bernardino shootings was distressing. Third suspect is held. Hearing about lots of terrorist attacks recently.

LDSman

Well the republicans in congress just block a bunch of fun reform one of which will have stop people on the terrorist wish list form getting guns. And instead pass a bill to repeal obamacare(which won't happen since it will get veto).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/senate-democrats-gun-control_56608755e4b08e945fee73e5

Do I need to say more?

A list that you can be placed on accidentally. A list that doesn't require proof of wrongdoing. Merely suspicion.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/no...no-fly-fly-list-to-decide-who-cant-buy-a-gun/

Ascended Dialga

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Hey, 2016? Yeah, that's a twofer. Could you, like, just quit killing all the cool people? I don't wanna have to start charging you.