• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread - Second go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Someone will complain about this in three seconds.

So is it a law now?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Glenn Beck told me that Obama was the anti-christ, and since he writes on a chalkboard and most likely is insane I'm inclined to believe him.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Awesome, I have psychokinetic powers.:D

Profesco

gone gently

razor fire

Volcano erupts in Iceland. Over 800 people are being evacuated and the ashes are being sent to Norway...

Wow. Lately, the news have become ... gay.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
Volcano erupts in Iceland. Over 800 people are being evacuated and the ashes are being sent to Norway...

Wow. Lately, the news have become ... gay.

^

That volcano has stopped british planes from flying for two days now. First time for quite a lot of years. People were outraged :/

lugia*master

Cheese XD
All UK Airports Closed

All airports in the UK have been closed due to a massive ash cloud spreading across most of Europe. Over 50% of all flights in European airspace have been grounded.

What do you think? I'm in the UK, and some of my relatives are on holiday in Australia. They were due to come home today, but as they can't get back, they're going to have to wait 10 days until they can come home. My cousin's there are going to miss a week of school.

Any stories?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Im in the UK too, and I was shocked to hear it. Its obviously going to be creating a LOT of inconveniences considering we've just had time off work/school and so a lot of people may have gone abroad. Even more inconvenient for students like me who have exams when they get back to school.
Although in my own perspective if i was on holiday i would probably be VERY happy. Missing 10 days of school seems like a major plus side to me.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol @greendayforever ... and yeah i hope the people do get home safely. Although im sure they wouldnt allow air travel if it was still risky.

The best story was the guy who was supposed to be getting married tomorrow in Manchester after 4 years of planning and sorting stuff out for the wedding.

His family can no longer fly over from Belfast and make it in time.

[img139]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/extremelydire/th_lolby.gif[/img139]

Below said:
i think the most stories you'll hear will be from lots of people that are angry about their car that suffer from being dirty. i can be wrong though not many here have cars.
The ash is travelling at a height of 32,000 feet give or take, which is why it's a threat to aeroplanes but not anything else.

You should probably research a topic before posting in a thread about it. It'll help.

;107;

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i think the most stories you'll hear will be from lots of people that are angry about their car that suffer from being dirty. i can be wrong though not many here have cars.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
They've quarantined England because of a zombie outbreak, or at least that's what I told myself to make the news more interesting. It's getting harder to hold onto that idea as planes are starting to fly. Ships weren't a problem for my conspiracy because who the hell travels by sea?

Iceland has been nothing but a pain; The fish war, Kerry Catona and now this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.