• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official News Thread.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
this problem seems to be getting really out of hand. hopefully the next few days will bring relief. ;)

KetchupO

tωisted
^ This news belongs in Entertainment.

I can't see where this was posted in the *CORRECT* section.

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
The death tolls up to 130 and estimated to rise to over 200 in the Victoria bushfires. Add on the fact that there are crocodiles in the flood waters in queensland and a five year old is feared to have been killed by one, they are just out of mating season and at their most aggressive, I'm just wondering why other nations are not doing more.

The queens given her condolences, Obamas praised the firefighters. These words are meaningless to us. Try telling the fire fighter whos family was killed in fires while he was out fighting others that the queen feels sorry for him. Australia tries to help wherever we can, yes the UN is helping and now apparently the UK, but why not more. Why are the Indians doing nothing after we helped them after the tsunamis.

I may just be speaking out of hurt and I don't know every side of the story but all the countries that we help that can spare the resources to help us should, or they are just ****ing ungrateful.

KetchupO

tωisted
I would've liked it more if Chris had killed Rihanna then himself (murder/suicides are so much more interesting), but this is fine. May Mr. Brown get raped in prison.

Stop being an idiot.

Boo-hoo. :|

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
SlipKnot said:
Stop being an idiot.

A pipe dream if ever there were one.

Ling-Ling said:
I may just be speaking out of hurt and I don't know every side of the story but all the countries that we help that can spare the resources to help us should, or they are just ****ing ungrateful.

Well... assuming other countries actually did send aid for the California fires, I'd personally say I don't care about that. Though I'd just as soon support sending resources to other countries without wanting the same, to let California burn. But all that's just me. Hell, California and Australia can burn, for all I care. Especially the former. Actually, pretty much just the former.

KetchupO said:
Boo-hoo. :|

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Grizzy- Hey, that's my country you are talking about there. I may be annoyed that I can't watch my fav shows because of the news but that was just mean.

And as for me, I pray to those who have lost lives.
And to the other poster Crocodiles in flood waters? This is going to so sound stupid but exactly where are the flood waters?

KetchupO

tωisted
And to the other poster Crocodiles in flood waters? This is going to so sound stupid but exactly where are the flood waters?
Queensland...

somethig inside me snapped when i heard how many people had died in the fire, its like hell on earth..... and if any one is here to make a sick joke ... i won't be forgiving.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
131 and NZL's John Key and UK's Gordon Brown are sending help

We helped America during their fires, <_<
Give it a little time. Howard was pro-America. Rudd is pro-China. (Neither very good leaders IMO) We'll get over our tensions soon. It's just the rest of the world, especially ourselves, getting in the way.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Give it a little time. Howard was pro-America. Rudd is pro-China. (Neither very good leaders IMO) We'll get over our tensions soon. It's just the rest of the world, especially ourselves, getting in the way.

True, So very true except for the Howard comment

Around Northern Queensland

Towns have been declared crime scenes and the death toll in Victoria's bushfires could top 200 as the grisly search for bodies continues in communities which have been completely wiped out.

Nearby Marysville was annihilated and is one town to be declared a crime scene as police Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon confirmed some fires were deliberately lit.

Just some quotes

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Back to the topic...unless you want to keep on yapping about whatever subject you peeps are talking about...

Everyone who possesses iPhones, Achtung! - a child prodigy is on the loose.

Nine-year-old writes hit iPhone app
Programming for the under-tens
By Mike Smith

You might think you're pretty hot stuff because you've figured out how to change your Facebook status from your iPhone, but you've got nothing on nine-year-old Lim Ding Wen.

This young prodigy from Singapore is fluent in six programming languages, according to a BBC report this week, and his newest creation, an iPhone drawing game called Doodle Kids, has racked up over 4,000 downloads in just two weeks. He wrote it for his younger sisters, who love to draw.

Doodle Kids, which lets players sketch with their fingers on the iPhone's screen and shake it, Etch-A-Sketch-style, to clear, has already racked up a healthy three-and-a-half star rating on the App Store. One reviewer commented: "Awesome app!...Amazing that something like this was made by a 9 year old".

Link to the article here. Just for kicks, if anyone wants to try out Lim Ding Wen's program, click here. (NOTE: Must have an iPhone, otherwise, skip this)

*sigh...if only if I could understand Visual Basic C++ or something at 9 years old...then I could be on the rise to fame...oh well. This guy is one hell of a genius, and I give him my utmost props.

eeveefox

Hell, California and Australia can burn, for all I care. .
Your behaviour disgusts me.No one deserves to "burn".
In big fires like these people loose homes,their friends and family.
Its very ignorant for you to be making comments like that when people have died in such horrible circumstances.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Hell, California and Australia can burn, for all I care. .

Your behaviour disgusts me.No one deserves to "burn".
In big fires like these people loose homes,their friends and family.
Its very ignorant for you to be making comments like that when people have died in such horrible circumstances.

indeed, stfu grizzly, opinions must be respected everybody knows that but there is a limit of how far you can go.

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Update on the australian fires:

173 dead

estimated 300+

the morgues are becoming too full as well

oh and just some stories but one of the fires fire-front is 80kms wide and moving at extonishingly fast rates.

and GrizzlyB, that wa uncalled for. i am from vixtoria and i was effected by these fires and so were some of my friends.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Update on the australian fires:

173 dead

estimated 300+

the morgues are becoming too full as well

jezus, this is becoming more worse everyday, i do not hope you lost any relatives as well Senbonzakura.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
no although a friends property caught on fire and one friend had to go to hospital because they inhaled so much smoke. Also my great aunts house burnt down too.

Also it is now about 181 confirmed deaths.

it must be quite unpleasent for what happened to you and your fellow countrymen Senbonzakura, i wish i were able to help but all i can is sit and wait how things unfold in australia which gives me a bad feeling._.

alot of people will face a difficult time, i hope you are able to support those people as much as you can.