• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

F

Factory Head Noland

Super Mario 64 DS question:

What do I do when I have 50 stars? There was some text when I came out of the level with the 50th star but I clicked the buttons and missed it.

Paradox

Irate Pirate
A star door opens. It is the door that is in the room straight ahead when you enter the castle

twillightwolf

Glacier Trainer
in resident evil 4 early at the first village what should i do.

Flaze

Burn bright & strong
I have A Promblem:
How Come In MArio and Lugi Superstar Saga,When I need To help Harshall's make Pattrens On Clothes,I ask Luigi to Hammer Mario And Mario spit water to the Right and I can't control anymore.The Bob-Omb Just Stand There Looking Frightend and just Kicking.What Should I do?

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Be careful. Sneak around the back of the buildings. You will run into a few people so kill them and run inside of the two story house right there. At the top of the stairs is a shotgun. The next step is to just survive the onslaught until the church bell is rung.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
MoltresGuardian said:
Doubt anyone can help me here, but I need help with The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. In the Great Bay Spider House, there are several Golden Skullwalltulas in a chandelier. How do I get them out of the chandelier so that I can get the tokens?

Use the Goron mask and pound on the table (I didn't figure that one out until later, i don't know if i even knew about the pound attack then)

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, can someone give me a tactic to deafeat Event 50? I am well aware you need to defeat the hands, but who should I use, and what attacks?

shadowblade

Anime Fan
In breath of fire 2 where do i go after i i have porved bows inasence i've been told i need to get the help of the grass man who can talk with trees. thanks for any help.

In TOS how can i get genies to learn ice lance, i'm not sure what side his one but he knows, cyclone, ice tornado, explosion, tidal wave, raging mist, gravity well.

In mega mna battle network 3: how can i get/find battle chips number:

thanks for any reply and please PM me them is possible.

Oathkeeper

Pursuer of the Past
shadowblade said:
In TOS how can i get genies to learn ice lance, i'm not sure what side his one but he knows, cyclone, ice tornado, explosion, tidal wave, raging mist, gravity well.
I'm not sure about the other ones but I'm pretty sure Geneis learns all his spells by level. Well, with Meteor Storm being the only exception.

shadowblade

Anime Fan
thanks and can any one shed any light on my other questions and does any oen ahev any detaisl on how/ what lelev it is possibl for my genies to lerend the advanced ice move.

E

Elite Eevee

You need Genis to go to the S side. From there, delete Ice Tornado.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
chuboy said:
In Super Smash Bros. Melee, can someone give me a tactic to deafeat Event 50? I am well aware you need to defeat the hands, but who should I use, and what attacks?
Before I got really good with Yoshi, I used Captain Falcon's Up+A smash (Or Ganondorf, but it's more difficult to dodge attacks). If you aren't skilled at air dodging, I suggest you practice, because air dodges are invaluable during that event.

Another tactic is Yoshi's aerial down+A. If you can time it right, you can take out about 40 HP per attack.

That said, good luck!

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
chuboy said:

I know of a number of tactics which are all pretty good.

1) Use either Captain Falcon or Ganindorf's up+A smash move. Which one you use all depends on you. Ganondorf is stronger but he moves slower. Captain Falcon can dodge the hands better, but he is weaker. Not to worry though, Ganondorf is still quick enough and Captain Falcon is still strong enough for either of them to do the trick. I did it with Ganondorf and it took me five tries.

2) Use an aerial down+A move with either Yoshi, Link or Young Link. Yoshi's is a multi-hit attack and does a great deal of damage whereas Link/Young Link's attack is a one-hit move which deals LOTS of damage.

3) Jump in the air underneath the enemy with Bowser and use the up+B move. It will hit multiple times and take off a fairly impressive amount of damage.

4) Before I heard about doing it with Ganondorf, I was doing a good job smacking the crap out of them with Ice Climbers by using the Squall Hammer (horizontal+B). Just make sure you don't lose Nana otherwise the amount of damage you can inflict drops considerably.

5) Another one I've heard of, but haven't personally used, is to be Kirby and constantly use the Stone move. This one's a bit iffy though.

Basically, just try to find a character who can inflict a great deal of damage in a short amount of time. Also, I find it works best if you get rid of Master Hand first. Obviously CH is more dangerous but a great deal of the time, he will be waiting for MH to finish an attack so they can attack together (this waiting period is a good chance to lay the hurt on MH without distractions) but three of his moves are useless on you while you are fighting MH. When CH flops around on the arena, drops bombs in the middle or performs a pretty light show, he'll be too far away to hurt you if you're going after MH so you can use this to your advantage. Either way, once you remove one of the hands, the other one is a piece of cake! Just stick at it, swear like a trooper and you'll get their eventually.

S

SlakingMaster

I need advice In sword of mana.To get all the ultimate weapons and armor you need to collect crystals.For those of you who have played the game you know how long it takes to get them and you need over 240 crystals just to get the weapns alone not including the armor!Is there any way to speed up the process?

Does anyone have advice for beating the F-Zero GX's Master Class cups?

Paradox

Irate Pirate
If you good enough to be able to snake that always helps and just practice alot and use a custom built car, takes ages to do the cups though

S

SlakingMaster

I also need help beating adventure mode on hard without using a continue.I play as fox.

Help wanted:
I have 85 Purple Pikmin in my newest file in Pikmin 2. I have plundered all caves, and am now slowly collecting treasure above ground(saved above ground treasure, except for Georgraphic Chart in Awakening Wood)(collecting one treasure every day, until all taken). But, with 85 Purple Pikmin, I cannot take the Dumbbell in the Wistful Wild(100 Pikmin needed). I am finishing up with the Valley of Repose, and have one treasure left, and will move onto the Wistful Wild(second least favorite area), to take all the treasures. I need to know where I can get 15 Purple Pikmin. I know I can get them in the Submerged Castle, but frankly, I am quite afraid of that level(coward, huh?). Is there anywhere else where Purple Flowers regrow, or where I may have missed a Purple Pikmin?

SC~ out