• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
You'll never become a professional unless you research some of the advanced techniques, and practice those techniques until you have them mastered.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
No, nothing like combos. I'm talking about things like evasive movement, quick recovery, and timing your attacks better.

You know how when you are out of control, spinning through the air, and you press L or R just before you hit the ground, you get back on your feet instantly, right? Practice that.

I mean non-offensive things that give you a better chance of winning. There are strange skills you can master that you never knew existed.

Yeah, one of my friends and I (I play as Pikachu, he plays as Pichu) practice evasive and strategic attacks all the time. Midair dodges, on-the-ground dodges, reflecting items, catching items, rolling, and using "running throws" are all really good techniques. Now we're both so good at that stuff like that a five-life stock match takes up to 10 minutes. Oh yeah, and try practicing with all the items with your character. Find out what's the best technique for using them and try and hit targets at long distances with Pokéballs and bob-ombs.

S

SlakingMaster

On star fox assalt I'm having trouble beating mission 3 on gold level

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
I have a question about Yoshi Touch and Go. I was playing it for a while yesterday. I landed, and when I did, we were marching left instead of right. It was if everything was reversed! The level was different too! What happened in my game to cause this?

Another Fan

Nothing Special
Hey, in minish cap who should I give the rental house to Din, Nayru or Farore?

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
ShiningClefairy said:
I have a question about Yoshi Touch and Go. I was playing it for a while yesterday. I landed, and when I did, we were marching left instead of right. It was if everything was reversed! The level was different too! What happened in my game to cause this?

Check your options. You can change which direction Yoshi walks, so you may have accidentaly changed it while changing something else.

Interwebz

Cool story, bro
alien hominid level 3-4 the boss how do you beat him.and also can someone find me a picture of the girls showing the ds with a shirt saying touching is good

Solid Kirby

Back, I guess.
Another Fan said:
Hey, in minish cap who should I give the rental house to Din, Nayru or Farore?

Farore, Most definantly. It'll help, Later: You get a potion that temporarily increases both Ofencive and Defencive powers. And you get free refills!
Whomever after that... Up to you! =P

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Yes, Another Fan, after you fill up the first one, the renter builds another, but who ever you don't choose gets stuck in the hotel.

T

Tides of Chaos

I wanted to make my own thread but I might get in trouble...
In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones I am stuck on Chapter...hm...I think 11 on Eirikas path? It has all monsters on it and you get Saleh. Well I have been doing the level for about 5 or 4 times and I still can't beat it. One of my characters dies everytime! This is my whole team, tell me if I need to use someone. And Vannessa died already.
Eirika: Lord sword: C Lv.8
Saleh: Sage Anima:A LV.8
Tana: Falcoknight sword: E Lance:B Lv.1
Natasha: Cleric Staff: C Lv.4
Seth: Paladin sword:S (highest I think) Lance:A Lv.9
Franz: Cavalier sword:D Lance:B Lv.15
Garcia: Fighter axe: B lv.11
Ross: Journeyman Axe: E Lv.4
Joshua: Assassin Sword: B lv.2
Colm: Thief sword: E lv.3
Neimi: Archer Bow:D LV.5
Lute: Mage Anima: C lv.4
Forde: Great Knight sword: D Lance: B axe: D lv.4
Gilliam: Knight Lance: C lv.8
Artur: Monk Light: D Lv.6 (I only have 2 left in Lightning though)
Moulder: Priest staff: C LV.3
Kyle: Cavalier Sword: D lance:C lv.9
Do I really need to say anymore?

S

SlakingMaster

HELP!HELP!HELP!I NEED HELP!

On star fox assalt it's not playing any background music when I play the levels

Gameplay is really terrible without the music!

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Tides of Chaos said:
I wanted to make my own thread but I might get in trouble...
In Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones I am stuck on Chapter...hm...I think 11 on Eirikas path? It has all monsters on it and you get Saleh. Well I have been doing the level for about 5 or 4 times and I still can't beat it. One of my characters dies everytime! This is my whole team, tell me if I need to use someone. And Vannessa died already.
Eirika: Lord sword: C Lv.8
Saleh: Sage Anima:A LV.8
Tana: Falcoknight sword: E Lance:B Lv.1
Natasha: Cleric Staff: C Lv.4
Seth: Paladin sword:S (highest I think) Lance:A Lv.9
Franz: Cavalier sword:D Lance:B Lv.15
Garcia: Fighter axe: B lv.11
Ross: Journeyman Axe: E Lv.4
Joshua: Assassin Sword: B lv.2
Colm: Thief sword: E lv.3
Neimi: Archer Bow:D LV.5
Lute: Mage Anima: C lv.4
Forde: Great Knight sword: D Lance: B axe: D lv.4
Gilliam: Knight Lance: C lv.8
Artur: Monk Light: D Lv.6 (I only have 2 left in Lightning though)
Moulder: Priest staff: C LV.3
Kyle: Cavalier Sword: D lance:C lv.9
Do I really need to say anymore?
Uh, well, not to be harsh, but, if you ask me, those levels suck. Where's Gerik and Marisa? You should have them. Hopefully. Well, since you actually used him, you may as well use him. You will definitely need Gilliam with these guys. Buy a Lightning from the Armory you automatically have, and use Artur. Hmm, everyone else should be the higher level unpromoted, and with any spaces left, put in the promoted units. Btw, If you really need help on which cahracters are good to use, PM me. Personally, if I were you, I'd restart. But since you probably won't do that, I suggest paying a visit or two to the Tower of Valni to level up your characters.

SlakingMaster, have you checked the volume :p. Check the sound settings on the game. If they're on, then... there may just be a possibility the TV doesn't have the volume turned up :p.

S

SlakingMaster

No, that could not be it because I could still here the arwing and the other voices

but It's working now, I guess it was just a weird fluke

T

Tides of Chaos

Triforce said:
Uh, well, not to be harsh, but, if you ask me, those levels suck. Where's Gerik and Marisa? You should have them. Hopefully. Well, since you actually used him, you may as well use him. You will definitely need Gilliam with these guys. Buy a Lightning from the Armory you automatically have, and use Artur. Hmm, everyone else should be the higher level unpromoted, and with any spaces left, put in the promoted units. Btw, If you really need help on which cahracters are good to use, PM me. Personally, if I were you, I'd restart. But since you probably won't do that, I suggest paying a visit or two to the Tower of Valni to level up your characters.

SlakingMaster, have you checked the volume :p. Check the sound settings on the game. If they're on, then... there may just be a possibility the TV doesn't have the volume turned up :p.
Before I read what you said I started a new game and am at the level where you get Joshua. I also bought many things for Artur and Saleh got a staff and more magic. Just so you know, I can't reach the main map and I am on easy level. I am not the best at video games but I still play alot of them.