• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Lol, when I said since you actually used him, I meant Seth. You should NOT use him. He just saps up perfectly good exp others like Joshua and Franz could use. Use Ross more, he's extremely powerful once he's at a fully promoted form. Promote units at Lv. 20, too. They get better stat gains if they're promoted at a higher level. Don't use Garcia, he has the worst stat gains in the game. Oh, and make Joshua a Swordmaster, not an Assassin. He's got enough strength that you can't just waste the +20% chance of getting a critical hit Swordmasters have. Marisa is more fit to be an Assassin. She has less strength, so she needs the Silencer ability much more than Joshau does. Also, units you get that are already promoted normally don't have as good stats as the characters you get and can promote yourself. Just some advice for you so you don't make the same mistakes you did before :).

T

Tides of Chaos

Triforce said:
Lol, when I said since you actually used him, I meant Seth. You should NOT use him. He just saps up perfectly good exp others like Joshua and Franz could use. Use Ross more, he's extremely powerful once he's at a fully promoted form. Promote units at Lv. 20, too. They get better stat gains if they're promoted at a higher level. Don't use Garcia, he has the worst stat gains in the game. Oh, and make Joshua a Swordmaster, not an Assassin. He's got enough strength that you can't just waste the +20% chance of getting a critical hit Swordmasters have. Marisa is more fit to be an Assassin. She has less strength, so she needs the Silencer ability much more than Joshau does. Also, units you get that are already promoted normally don't have as good stats as the characters you get and can promote yourself. Just some advice for you so you don't make the same mistakes you did before :).
Yeah, a bit after I promoted Joshua to Assasin I saw how big of a mistake I made. I wanted to use Ross and Garcia though for support conversations and such. I like watching people talk I guess. x_x

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I just recently got Kirby: Canvas Curse, and I've got all the Medal Swap unlockables EXCEPT for the last one, the 20th. I've read FAQs and I've learned that it's a Nightmare in Dreamland music changer. But they didn't reveal how to unlock the unlockable. For me, whatever I do it still has a ?? mark on it. Can someone help?

Note for Poochyena: I have that unlockable, the one where you play CC with NID or AM. The Waddle Doo ball. It's crap though ;)

Can anyone tell me how to get that Cjam on the bridge in the Pirate Isle underground in Skies of Arcdia Legends, I've searched for like, 10 minutes, and all that has happened is that Cupil drove me crazy with his squeaking. Please help!

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Charziken 13 said:
Can anyone tell me how to get that Cjam on the bridge in the Pirate Isle underground in Skies of Arcdia Legends, I've searched for like, 10 minutes, and all that has happened is that Cupil drove me crazy with his squeaking. Please help!
There's an alternate entrance to the cave that leads you to that Cham. Leave the cave and find the windmill. Look behind the base of it. There will be a grave. Go up to the grave and press A. The grave will open and lead you to the Cham and a chest. If that's not where it is, it's by the guy with the red hair, red shirt, and green pants at the entrance.

Thanks! I will try this ASAP! I really appreciate it!

dav88

Coral Eye Trainer
in mega man battle network 4: red sun, i miss out the Guardian,blinder,and blk bomb chips in normal mode and i'm in hard mode. can i get them back as well as hard mode chips in pruple data.

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
dav88 said:
in mega man battle network 4: red sun, i miss out the Guardian,blinder,and blk bomb chips in normal mode and i'm in hard mode. can i get them back as well as hard mode chips in pruple data.

Wow, I can barely read what you said...

But yes, you can still get all of those battlechips if you didn't get them the first time around. If you ever fight Coldman, then you WILL need the Bikbomb chip to fix something before you fight him. Just a heads-up.

I think you could still get blinder pretty easily without opening the PMD... They're slightly common in the chip traders... But this is just in my own experience, so... Meh.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Another Fan said:
How do you get on top the island in Lake Hylia with the mushrooms and minish house and trees? (In Minish Cap)

I haven't played this game in a LONG time... Anyways...

You're supposed to kinfuse with someone in the Minish Village (or whatever it was called). The person that you're supposed to kinfuse with to get to that area is pretty hard to find... Just go to that big blue house that Festari (I think that was his name, and he's the person that guards the entrance to the shrine where you get the Earth Element) is in, except don't go into the house. Go to the right of the house and you should see a hidden path leading to another section of the Minish Village that has a Heart Piece. That section is mostly covered with water, so you'll have to swim to the other side of the section. When you are at the other side of the area, you should see a lone house. A lone minish should be in the house, and he will kinfuse with you two times (I think... It might have been three times). He will want to kinfuse with red kinstone pieces. The second time you kinfuse with him should yield a hidden path to the section of Lake Hylia that you just mentioned. But there is one thing that you must have gotten first: That minish won't kinfuse with you unless you have the Four Sword.

E

Ethereal

Any tips on defeating that demon chick that controls Peach in Paper Mario: TTYD? I keep losing at the part when she first turns into her demon form with Peach wrapped up in her stomach...None of my attacks can hurt the b*tch. WHY? ;_;

C

Carnifex

I really need help in Final Fantasy: I&II Dawn of Souls for the GBA.

I am playing the first one at the moment.I have gotten the first two crystals which you are meant to get.And atm the moment i am at Onrac.I know that you are meant to buy a fairy of someone but i have no idea where i can find the person.Someone please explain what im meant to do.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Jynxie said:
Any tips on defeating that demon chick that controls Peach in Paper Mario: TTYD? I keep losing at the part when she first turns into her demon form with Peach wrapped up in her stomach...None of my attacks can hurt the b*tch. WHY? ;_;
Choose Bobbery. Trust me.
Keep attacking her, and keep using Sweet Treat whenever you need it. It'll keep you alive. Soon, there will be a cutscene, your HP will become fully recovered, and you'll be able to hurt her. Keep doing stylish attacks (practice them a bit if needed) because you're going to need to use Sweet Treat real often, and maybe Sweet Feast when you have the chance.

Alright, once you can, use Bobbery's attack that causes him to detonate and hurts everything. If powerful enough, you can hurt the demon and destroy her arms all at once. That's another use for the Sweet Treat/Fest: To gather enough MP to be able to do that attack. The stylish attacks are to keep your Star Points up so you can do the Sweet ability.

Stylish attacks for Mario and Bobbery if you don't know them:

Mario: When you do the hammer, press A after it hits. You'll do a back flip. When you land the flip, press A again to do another. I think you can do a 3rd one, unless that's only with the special hammer attacks.

Bobbery: When you charge his normal attack, watch him when he falls. When he falls, press A. He'll do a little bounce.

Recommended badges (top priority):

2 that raise Mario's attack
2 that raise your partner's attack
2 that raise Mario's defense
2 that raise your partner's defense

If that's possible. If not, do 1 of each defense.

Suggested badges (next priority)

1 or 2 happy flowers

E

Ethereal

Thanks. I'll try to do them stylish attacks (which I COMPLETELY forgot about. T___T).

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
I have a few questions for Paper Mario: TTYD
First off I just got the game yesterday and what partner should I use the shine sprites on? I only have Goombella and Koops right now.
2. Do you have to collect star pieces or should I spend them?If so what on?
3. What were you supposed to find that begins with "cr" and ends in "icket"?, in Hooktails castle( I already beat Hooktail)
4. Do you need to get all of the tattle entries? Do you get something if you do?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
snorlax4eva said:
I have a few questions for Paper Mario: TTYD
First off I just got the game yesterday and what partner should I use the shine sprites on? I only have Goombella and Koops right now.
2. Do you have to collect star pieces or should I spend them?If so what on?
3. What were you supposed to find that begins with "cr" and ends in "icket"?, in Hooktails castle( I already beat Hooktail)
4. Do you need to get all of the tattle entries? Do you get something if you do?
1: Do Goombella first, since her abilities are more powerful.
2: You don't have to collect them, but I'd save them so you can snatch a good badge once you have the chance.
3: FX Badge 1. Do you have it already? It helps you against Hooktail. It reminds him of a cricket he ate that gave him indigestion. Just the sound of it makes him queasy.
4: Don't think so. I beat the game just fine without getting all of the Tattle entries.

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
Thank you so much ShiningClefairy :) I did get the FX badge and I equipped it to Mario. ( I thought it would have been an item with the word cricket).

Blues

Monkey Dragon
dav88 said:

Guardian: Undernet 4, PMD near the bugfrag trader
Black Bonb: Sharo area, PMD next to the Slide Master's grandaughter
Blinder: Can't really help you there...

L

Lady Vella

Blazing Charizad said:
I really need help in Final Fantasy: I&II Dawn of Souls for the GBA.

I am playing the first one at the moment.I have gotten the first two crystals which you are meant to get.And atm the moment i am at Onrac.I know that you are meant to buy a fairy of someone but i have no idea where i can find the person.Someone please explain what im meant to do.

Do you still need help? Ah, well, I'll help you anway. Because I'm a nice person. ^^

You know that REALLY big desert that's nearby, with the caravan? (The caravan's at the northern part of the desert, you'll have to look for it. A little bit of help for you is that it's in that little patch of desert surrounded by green.) Well, the guy there is selling a fairy. For a slightly outrageous price of 50,000 GP. Yeah, ridiculous. Head back to Gaia and go to the Fairy's spring up at the north of the town and she'll give you some Oxydale. Go back to Onrac and give the Oxydale to the woman with the submarine barrel and it'll take you to the Temple. A little help for you in the temple: Do NOT leave until you have the Rosetta Stone. You get it in a room with a bunch of mermaids in it. You'll understand that when you get there.

I hope I was of some assistance! ^^ I beat the game, so I can help you out if you get stuck again.