• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

C

Carnifex

Guest
Ok thanks im there at the moment trying to land.Anyway i'll ask again if i need help on this game.

BTW in Super Mario 64 DS what do i have to do in the mission 'Pluck a Phirana flower'?Its in a painting after you beat Browser for the second time.
 

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
Blazing Charizad said:
BTW in Super Mario 64 DS what do i have to do in the mission 'Pluck a Phirana flower'?Its in a painting after you beat Browser for the second time.
Go into the world through the small painting, and you should see a tunnel. Go to it, and hop in it. There are 5 pirana plants , beat them, and a star should pop out. I'm thinking there are 5 small ones before you hop into the tunnel...so mabey beat those to. Its been a while since I beat it.
 

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Hao Kaiser said:
Go into the world through the small painting, and you should see a tunnel. Go to it, and hop in it. There are 5 pirana plants , beat them, and a star should pop out. I'm thinking there are 5 small ones before you hop into the tunnel...so mabey beat those to. Its been a while since I beat it.
No, you just have to go into the painting that makes you big, swim across the little pond right near you, jump into the pipe, and then defeat the big ones. You don't need to kill the small ones.
 

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
For those who knows about Digimon World 4, how do you get Clavisangemon in Normal as Dorumon? They said that you have to activate the Item Road after you beat the game and I did, but the Item Road is still not activate. What's wrong?

Please send the Private Message to me. Thanx in advance
 
Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
In Super Mario 64 DS,I need help in Lethal Lava Land,the part called 'Flaming Silver Stars'. There are about three small islands where these stars are located and they are impossible to get to without jumping in the lava.How do you get to them without getting burned?

Nvm,I figured it out.
 
Last edited:
D

dragonfangirl

Guest
How can you unlock the last character of puyo pop fever(for gba)?
 
A

Azure Pathos-Sketchit

Guest
OK, this one's for Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

After infusing the sword with the Fire and Earth elements, I decided to go around kinfusing before anything else. I found that the minister (I think his name is Potho?) was up for Kinfusing, but I didn't have the matching piece. So I decided to go searching by cutting grass. But once I hit the Western Wood, I triggered the cutscene where [spoil]Vaati possesses the King.[/spoil] My question is, at this point, have I totally missed my chance to kinfuse with the minister? (I'm not worried about the king; I was fortunately able to kinfuse with him before the cutscene.)
 

Alilatias

*~Aerial Trainer~*
Azure Pathos-Sketchit said:
OK, this one's for Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

After infusing the sword with the Fire and Earth elements, I decided to go around kinfusing before anything else. I found that the minister (I think his name is Potho?) was up for Kinfusing, but I didn't have the matching piece. So I decided to go searching by cutting grass. But once I hit the Western Wood, I triggered the cutscene where [spoil]Vaati possesses the King.[/spoil] My question is, at this point, have I totally missed my chance to kinfuse with the minister? (I'm not worried about the king; I was fortunately able to kinfuse with him before the cutscene.)
You can kinfuse with him later... Like WAY later... Practically after you get all of the elements for the sword.
 
Ok, on Super Mario 64 DS, what do you do on the 'Stand tall on the four pillars' part of Shifting Sand Land, and how do you do the 'Blast away the wall' part on Whomp's Fortress?
 

Blaziken King

the king of fire
help on megaman battle net work five team protoman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help on finding a location in the mine after lan reads his grandfathers letter and after going behind the dog house, it talks about a location in the mine where is it. PLZ help thanks
__________________
 

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Bug Catcher Richard said:
Ok, on Super Mario 64 DS, what do you do on the 'Stand tall on the four pillars' part of Shifting Sand Land, and how do you do the 'Blast away the wall' part on Whomp's Fortress?
Now,I'm not entirely sure about this as I haven't accomplished it myself,but what I think you do is....Triple-jump to the top of the stone pavillion-thing near the beginning of the level {it has two Goombas and two bricks in it} There,you will find a red block and a yellow block.Hit the yellow block and ride the Koopa shell up each of the four pillars and I think a star will appear.Let me know if that works.
 

CyberForte

Chaos Paladin
Blaziken King said:
help on megaman battle net work five team protoman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help on finding a location in the mine after lan reads his grandfathers letter and after going behind the dog house, it talks about a location in the mine where is it. PLZ help thanks
__________________
Go to the trop-left corner of the air-purifier comp that's in the small cave on the upper levels.
If that's not it, tell me and I'll go back to my saves around there and look.
CF
 

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Another problem with Super Mario 64 DS....In the level 'Snowman's Land', how do you get to the star inside the igloo?
 

Blues

Monkey Dragon
Salamenace said:
Another problem with Super Mario 64 DS....In the level 'Snowman's Land', how do you get to the star inside the igloo?
Obtain a shell and ride it up the narrow slope next to where those snow things try to knock you in the water. Next, crawl into the igloo and, there ya go!
 

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Xa-Xa-Xatu said:
Obtain a shell and ride it up the narrow slope next to where those snow things try to knock you in the water. Next, crawl into the igloo and, there ya go!
I did that.I meant I have no idea how to get the star inside the igloo.It's underneath this red mesh.Srry,I should have been more specific >.<
 

Blues

Monkey Dragon
Salamenace said:
I did that.I meant I have no idea how to get the star inside the igloo.It's underneath this red mesh.Srry,I should have been more specific >.<
I see... to get it, you must be Luigi. Use the flower in the red box to become invisible. Then, just fall into the red fence and WHAM-O! You got yourself a star!
 
A

Azure Pathos-Sketchit

Guest
Alilatias said:
You can kinfuse with him later... Like WAY later... Practically after you get all of the elements for the sword.
Ah, thanks. o.o OK, a couple more questions about Minish Cap:

1) Anju's Cucco minigame is driving me cuckoo! I read in a heart piece checklist that you get one after completing many rounds with her. For the life of me, I'm stuck at when she wants me to find 3 Cuccos in 55 seconds, and they're all really spread out. I can get to the first two Cuccos, but for the life of me, I can't figure how to get that last one near Carlov's tree back in time! It sucks that you can't throw them over the river! Anyone got any advice for me?

2) What is the "mysterious amulet" the Swordsman Newsletter is referring to?
 

Alilatias

*~Aerial Trainer~*
Azure Pathos-Sketchit said:
Ah, thanks. o.o OK, a couple more questions about Minish Cap:

1) Anju's Cucco minigame is driving me cuckoo! I read in a heart piece checklist that you get one after completing many rounds with her. For the life of me, I'm stuck at when she wants me to find 3 Cuccos in 55 seconds, and they're all really spread out. I can get to the first two Cuccos, but for the life of me, I can't figure how to get that last one near Carlov's tree back in time! It sucks that you can't throw them over the river! Anyone got any advice for me?

2) What is the "mysterious amulet" the Swordsman Newsletter is referring to?
The Cuckoo minigame? You can throw the chickens over the river, then swim over to that cuckoo and pick it up again. Note that you will have to throw that cuckoo at a certain place on the side of the river... I suggest throwing the cuckoo at the corner of the area where that brown bridge leads to that brown house with the carpenters(I'm horrible at describing stuff >.<).

Completing this minigame is worth it though... This is supposedly the second-hardest heartpiece to get. You're on the last part of the minigame, so good luck.

The mysterious amulet is those butterflies that appear during certain kinfusions. Catching those butterflies will improve a certain ability. There are three butterflies, and they improve swimming speed, a faster arrow-firing rate, and digging speed. You can make those butterflies appear by kinfusing with those three girls in the inn at the town.
 
Top