• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Slipkorn, you should get a Heart Container after you defeat the Lanmolas (the boss creatures in the palace).

Signer, when using the Slasher Chip, if you hold A when an enemy enters your area, you will cut them.

S

Slipkorn

I knew that, I need Heart PIECES sorry. Forget that one, I need help on Animal Crossing! How do I get ALL NES games including the secret ones like Legend Of Zelda, Ice Climbers and Mario Bros??

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Slipkorn said:
I knew that, I need Heart PIECES sorry.
You get those before facing them. The heart pieces are inside the jars in the room right after the second flying tile room.

"You can get these games through presents on your birthday, E-Reader cards,
trading, as rewards for helping your neighbors, shaking them out of
trees, finding them in the dump or as a lost item at the police
station, and the first person to move into town on a brand-new memory
card will receive a letter from Nintendo that contains two NES games
and a song from K.K. Slider to put into your tape player."

Source: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/animal_crossing_c.txt

I had to go there because I don't know how to get all the games. Anyway, hopefully that should help you somewhat. I saw nothing about secret games though.

S

Slipkorn

Very kool! I've seen that you can get the secret games (LOZ, Mario and Ice Climbers) by using series 5 e-cards and cheating. Thing is, e reader was never released in Europe and never will be....:( It costs £30 to import it as well! Ah well, there's loads of animal crossing e-cards out there so i suppose it's worth it. Plus I can import it from a UK site which means I won't have to pay import tax and VAT.

BTW: With HEART PIECES, they are the parts that make up a full heart after you gather four of them. You're talking about REFILL HEARTS. Just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Slipkorn, leave the Desert Palace via the West exit and go South. Eventually you should come to a heart piece beside a vulture.

K

Kaiorga

i need help with the big rock monster guy in Phendrarn Drifts (Metroid Prime) Tharius or sumthing i cant remember his name, but i can only get him 2 half health
i have the following upgrades
-morph ball-bomb-boost
-varia suit-thermal visor-space jump boots
-wave beam-charge beam-1st missile combo
-4 additional enrg tanks-
-55missile exp-

and if ive missed n e thing that was requierd to get those things

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
"To start off, scan this creature as it is the only time you can. Now put on
your Thermal Visor. Now lock onto his weak spot denoted by a bright color.
Shoot it like mad to inflict damage. Every now and then, your Thermal Visor
will be corrupted and you will need to switch to your Combat Visor. You will
still be able to hit his weak spot, but this is a good time he like to attack.
He will do a few things, roll into a ball, throw ice at you, and throw rocks
at you. For the rolling attack, dodge it by pressing B and over. He will do
this the most usually. For the ice attack, simply dodge it to get away from
it. If it does hit you and freezes you, press B rapidly to get unfrozen. Now
for the final attack, the rock throwing one, just shoot the rocks that he
throws at you and then pick up the ammo or life that they reveal. Simply
repeat this process of attacing its weak point to DEFEAT THARDUS!"

Source: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/metroid_prime_f.txt

ace557

Finally found them
i need hlp beating the wompin willow in my HP 3 game for GBA can you help?!

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Okay, sorry to make you go through all of that to get help, but I have to make sure people follow the rules.

Anyway, do you mean that you need helping beating Professor Lupin as a Werewolf?

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
"After you rescue Buckbeak, you must fight Professor Lupin when he turns into a werewolf. First, use Fumos with Hermione if she goes first. Fumos will cover Buckbeak and raise his ability to dodge attacks. To ensure that Hermione goes first, you should either equip her with the best items to make her agility the highest, or just make sure she is the highest level person and the only one with items equipped. Lupin only attacks Buckbeak. This battle is rigged so that Buckbeak always goes first, then Lupin, then yourself. Buckbeak will attack Lupin every turn, doing about 20 to 25 damage. Lupin has about 600 HP. None of your spells affect him -- this battle will rely on Buckbeak. If he dies you will lose. The only thing you can really do is use Fumos to protect Buckbeak and keep using potions on him when he gets hurt. You can also use the card combo Cracker Jinx. It does about 40 damage to Lupin."

Source: http://lorn.com/gameboy_advance/harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban.html#3414

F

firebreatherK

i need help with MMBN3. can someone tell me the best way to S-rank bowlman?

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
firebreatherK, I have no clue. Sorry! :( What do you mean by s-rank? Honestly, I have never played any Megaman Battle Network games. Perhaps if you could explain what you want like I am an idiot, I might be able to find it on the net for you.

F

firebreatherK

never mind Raven Adonis, i already got it.
thanks anyway.

M

Metal Overlord

I need help with F-Zero GX. I am currently trying to beat the Diamond Cup at Expert difficulty. Are there any helpful tips or hints that would help me beat it?

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Set your balance at halfway to max for Cosmo Terminal, max for Sand Ocean, max for Fire Field, default for Aeropolis (easy with the Frost Lynx-G4), and halfway for Phantom Road (get out of the pit areas ASAP). That should help somewhat.