• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

M

Magna

I'm pretty sure this is the exact way to get Giga Bowser trophy:
You have 18 minutes of game time (total time elapsed in those clocks at the top of the screen) to beat Adventure mode in normal+ difficulty without using continues. When done right, the Bowser in the end should be blackish instead of brown. Kill him within the first minute to fight Giga Bowser. Beat him to get the trophy.

-That was done off memory, so i'm not too sure...

Giga Bowser is one of your opponents in Area 51.

You don't need all the stages to get to Event 51. Mainly because beating said event nets you a stage (the one you're playing on during the event). :p

ace557

Finally found them
um i cant get past and level on a star wars game and i have used some passcodes to get some different ships like the m falcon and two of the ties as well as a old CAR with weels and it flys!! but i need your help soon!!!!

What do you do in Event Match 51? I have about 4-5 matches to do, so when I unlock 51, I'd like to be prepared. And BTW, does ANYONE, have any suggestions on how to beat the huge Bowser with Luigi in Poke'Floats?

Neo Trainer Dane

Hive Trainer
Event 51 is you (Character of your choice) Vs. Mewtwo, Giga bowser, and gannondorf (There all on the same team). Everyone has 3 lives, the stage is final destination, and there are items.

As for trouble king against bowser. My only advice is to try and lead him off the edge or try and make him get left behind so he falls offscreen. This event is about 95% luck based. You just need to make Bowser make a careless jump into the abyss.

Last edited:
M

Mr. Treecko

I need help on Fire Emblem for Gba. I can't seem to beat Chapter 19. Could someone please help me.

T

TorchicLover

Sheer Cold said:
What do you do in Event Match 51? I have about 4-5 matches to do, so when I unlock 51, I'd like to be prepared.

To unlock match 51 you must beat match 50. Anyways i have good stratagies for challenge 51.

The way i did it: Practice with Jiggypuffs Down + B, Its very helpful on defeating Giga Bowswer. Next are Ganondorf and Mewtwo. Make the Down+B stratagy or either charge you rolls. Down + B its much better though.

Btw, I need help on Starfox Adventures, I cant seem to find the portal to Krazoa Palace from the Moon Place.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PokeManiac

My suggestions for event 51:
(don't know if it works, I don't remember)

Play as Jigglypuff. Keep using Rest, B Down, on Giga Bowser when you overlap him, to KO him. Repeat till dead. Have at least 2 lives by now. Lead Ganondorf and Mewtwo to the ledge. Jump off,. They should follow you. Now just float back up and repeat.

And Chapter 19 in Fire Emblem is the on with the Magic barrier and Bolting boss guy right? I think thats it. Remind me, and i'll be able to tell.

For Trouble King 2, try to rack up damage without getting hit. Air-Dodges, Wave Dashing and Shield Rolling do good. I reccomend the A Smash Up or A Smash Foward. When at high damage, use the Fire Jump Punch by overlapping the Bowser. Try throwing him off the stage too as he is large and can be easily KO'ed that way. Just don't get hit or you'll get a one way trip to death.

M

Mr. Treecko

No sorry it's the level where you get Legalut ( I think that's how you spell it). So could somebody plz help.

B

Blaziken's Emberz

Sheer Cold said:
What do you do in Event Match 51? I have about 4-5 matches to do, so when I unlock 51, I'd like to be prepared. And BTW, does ANYONE, have any suggestions on how to beat the huge Bowser with Luigi in Poke'Floats?

It's a simple process. Since Luigi is smaller, but Bowser is bigger, use Tap and R to do a rolling dodge from his attacks at the right moment, then SMASH attack! Grabbing him is no good, as he will be sent flying, but able to hang on.

In the beginning, normally most opponents wait on the Squirtle float, as you go up to the Onix float. That is a life gone right there. Another hint: Use Pokéballs! They appear very frequently, and you'll be able to get Legendary Pokémon in there, which will defeat Bowser! Hope I helped!

P

PokeManiac

Which part on chapter 19 is it? You should have a good Sain, Kent, Lowen, and good Lords. If you have Raven and Lucius, have Lucius go behind the lead attack, like Oswin, and Raven there to help. Just move through slowly, make sure you have Prisclla and Serra to heal.

M

Mr. Treecko

Oh, I never thought of that. I have all good characters like you said, but I never used Serra. I'll try what you said, thanks.

C

Crystalized Absol

Okey dokey, so in SSBM, how do you get the world with Mr. Game n' Watch? I just got him this morning, and his land thingy seemed cool. How do you get it?

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
You have to beat Classic, Adventure, or Target Test with all characters (except himself of course).

X[D-ChickenGoD

Bwuk bwuk bwuk
Does anyone know a good stratagy for beating Adventure and All Star on Hard on Super Smash Brothers Melee?

N

NightwolfAA2k5

How do you get the Eon, Mystic and Aurora tickets in FireRed/LeafGreen in Perth, Western Australia?

X[D-ChickenGoD

Bwuk bwuk bwuk
I'm really hyper today!

Raven Adonis said:
Chicken-Master2, practice. That is all I can tell you.

Wow! Thats the most reasonable of reasonable answers I've ever got! No really it is... anyways I've gotten better! I got to Giga Bowswer which killed me in 0.01 seconds! Before I only made it to Zelda! Thanx Raven Adonis!

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Does anybody have tips on beating the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I can't even get 50 HP out of her because of the HP absorbing attack. I try beating the hands, but as they are destroyed she keeps replacing them. And I tried using Clock Out, but it doesn't work on the Queen herself. Can somebody help me?

E

Elite Eevee

A good badge setup for defeating her:

Multibouce
Power Plus x2
Jumpman

That way, the Multibounce will do enough damage to destroy her hands and damage her. Vivian is the best partner, Veil can hide you from the charge attacks, and Fiery Jinx attacks eberything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can somebody help me with Viewtiful Joe? I can't defeat King Blue on V-Rated. Can someone give me an accurate way to beat him?

M

Mr. Treecko

Can anybody tell me when I get my own ship on Skies of Arcadia: Legends? It would be good if somebody were to tell me.