• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Blazios

Chrono Trigger. I need to get the Crono doll, but I have no Crono. How can I do it? o_O

1000 A.D. Go to the right tent at the Millennial Fair, play the minigame there and you will get a Crono Doll in Crono's house, regardless of whether you win or lose. However, if you win the minigame, you get it for free, and the worse you do, the more you have to pay for it. Go to Crono's House, interact with the doll and you will obtain it.

I think that's it, I haven't played Chrono Trigger in about a month.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
1000 A.D. Go to the right tent at the Millennial Fair, play the minigame there and you will get a Crono Doll in Crono's house, regardless of whether you win or lose. However, if you win the minigame, you get it for free, and the worse you do, the more you have to pay for it. Go to Crono's House, interact with the doll and you will obtain it.

I think that's it, I haven't played Chrono Trigger in about a month.

No, I know how to get the doll, but you can only get the doll of the person who leads your party. I don't have Crono. Regardless I figured out I had to start the quest first before I am allowed to get the Crono doll.

Blazios

No, I know how to get the doll, but you can only get the doll of the person who leads your party. I don't have Crono. Regardless I figured out I had to start the quest first before I am allowed to get the Crono doll.

You don't need Crono this one time during the quest. The playable characters will specifically ask for a doll of Crono.

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
in castlevania order of ecclesia is there a medal for jiang-shi?
and can you keep fighting him even if you leave the large cavern

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
On super Mario RPG, whats the best party level to be taking on Smithy?

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I need help on "My World , My Way". How do you beat the first boss, the Succubus Queen? I'm only at Level 12 and I'm stuck in the Succubus Field. What should I do?

(Sorry, I passed this after trying a diffrent tactic.) (You may ignore or delete this post.)

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
On super Mario RPG, whats the best party level to be taking on Smithy?

Id suggest using Peach. Your 3rd party member is nagotiable, but Peach's healing abilities help out alot... and make sure shes equipped with the Lazy Shell armor.... and youve got yourself a win against Smithy.

Use your Gameboy Color.

Or a handy dandy Gameboy Advance / SP.

Last edited:

P-fan

Storm Trainer
Final Fantasy help

Playing Final Fantasy I and II dawn of Soul.
FFI, I'm really lost after restoring the a crystal, I wondering what to do to restore that the crystal of grace.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
1) Is there any regular way to defeat the Chain Chomp in World 5-4 in Super Mario World 2, without using the Question mark bubble special item?

2) Not really help, just a question. In Luigi's Mansion, after Luigi sucks up all of the ghosts Vincent Van Gore unleashes on him, Vincent claims that his work will live on. But Luigi tells him that "only one of my creations eez left." Gore than cries in frustration, "Zis cannot be! Zut alors!" What is this other "creation" Vincent Van Gore mentions? Since he is the last portrait ghost, all the other rooms would have been brightened up. Could he be mentioning the Bowling Ghosts and Ceiling Surprises found in the upper halls and Cellar? But even then, that means that two creations are left. So could it have been a translation error?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
1) Is there any regular way to defeat the Chain Chomp in World 5-4 in Super Mario World 2, without using the Question mark bubble special item?

What? There are no Chain Chomps in that level, nor do I know of this "Question mark bubble item". Do you mean those Shy Guys swinging maces?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
2): How many boos do you capture? And you have to enter The Artist's Studio;Vincent Van. You will see different three ghosts in portraits.

Boos are not Vincent's creations, nor do they play any part in obtaining the Portrait Ghosts - their only purpose is to set a marker as you go through the game - You must have 20 Boos to fight Boolossus, 40 to fight King Boo.

And the ghosts you mentioned are those that he sends out as you're fighting him. I'm talking about his dialogue after you defeat all 21 of those ghosts.

What? There are no Chain Chomps in that level, nor do I know of this "Question mark bubble item". Do you mean those Shy Guys swinging maces?

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

World 5 is the icy area, with all the Goonies and Bumpties. The 4th level of every world is a Castle level.

As soon as you start the level (Sluggy the Unsshaven's Fort) off, you can immediately turn left and enter a door. Inside is a single Chain Chomp that you apparently cannot destroy with eggs, ground pounds, or Watermelon abilities. The only way I was able to beat it was to use the item that transforms every enemy on the screen into a Question Mark Item Bubble.

I want to know if there is another way to beat it other than using that item. If there was something I could have done that I didn't think about at the time.

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
in yu gi oh world championship 09 i am trying to unlock force of the breaker i am certain that i have beat every one(as you can tell its not unlocking) needed 3 times. Am i supposed to beat the tag partners indivisualy and together with their partners to unlock the pack?

Cobalt_Latios

Okay, first of which, I decided to rent The Conduit. Now, for a first person shooter, I am amazed at just how diverse the control schemes are, but sometimes... well, right now I'm having a hard time finding a control scheme that's not too friggin' sensitive, and that has some similarity with that of MP3:C. Because, I've quite literally been changing things every ten seconds trying to find one that allows me the most fluid aiming without being super sensitive with everything. It's a shame that I can't simply transpose the settings from MP3:C into The Conduit.

If someone has some recommended settings, then by all means let me know.

*C_L*