• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

MetaPheonixPal

i recently got a wii speak mic but i have no clue of how i can install it as a channel on my Wii, can somebody tell me how it's done?

I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a code thing that will come with it which you have to put into something on the Wii Shop channel and then it will give you the option of downloading the channel

To get to that something you need to go to Settings and Features and then to Wii Download ticket, there you enter the code and then you will have the channel

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Next, you traverse the tops of the Deku Palace. To use the Bean Pod you go to the small clearing to the right side of the Palace (If you're looking at the Palace itself, it's to the right, that is) and plant it, give it water, make it grow, etc. Ride it to the top of the Palace and traverse through 'till you get to the back room.

I assume when you said "Temple" and "Bean Pod" you meant the Deku Palace, no? I don't remember any Beans needed for the Woodfall Temple itself.

That was writen on my Wii, since my comp was taken so I was lazy in that EDIT. Yes, that's what I meant. You're telling me how to do this as if I'm where you get the plant right? Well, I'll try and take a shot tomorrow, I just searched the whole palace (probably exagurating, seeing there are thousands of things I miss...) yesterday for a mound of soil, so I'll try and get there. Thanks!

Nidoprince

Hey, I have a question for fellow Legend of Zelda Minish Cap players: Has this happened to you:
OK, so I beat Vaati, the last boss, and I say goodbye to Ezlo, Yadda yadda yadda, then the credits roll and I for sure saved, but then I continue and I'm back at the last dungeon. This is supposed to happen, right? It's happened in another game too, so just making sure.

fhqwhgads

OK, so I beat Vaati, the last boss, and I say goodbye to Ezlo, Yadda yadda yadda, then the credits roll and I for sure saved, but then I continue and I'm back at the last dungeon. This is supposed to happen, right? It's happened in another game too, so just making sure.
That happens in every. Single. Zelda game. It's normal and supposed to happen.

Nidoprince

That's what I thought. Just making sure. Well, I finally completed it. Yay! And thanks so much, that would've added some stress to my collection.

Hello, I recently bought final fantasy XII: revelant wings, and I'm stuck already. I'm up to the first mission at Fane of the Tehp Qul, where you are Vaan and need to sneak into the temple. I have tried numerous strategies. Telling him to go straight to the finish. Sneaking, past the guards, and even fighting a couple. All times I have failed, because the guards keep stopping him from moving. I've equipped him with Sprint shoes, and he has Sprint as his Gambit. Are there any other ways I could beat this level. Vaan is level 13

EDIT: never mind I beat it eventually

Last edited:

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
Final Fantasy 1 and 2: Dawn of Souls...

Final Fantasy 1....

Lufenia has people in it that don't talk English! It's been a long time since i've played this game...I need to get something from them, but obviously I need to understand what they are saying! I remember there's a way to get them to speak English again, however....WHERE DO I NEED TO GO!? I can't go to the sky tower place until I do this...

Lufenia has people in it that don't talk English! It's been a long time since i've played this game...I need to get something from them, but obviously I need to understand what they are saying! I remember there's a way to get them to speak English again, however....WHERE DO I NEED TO GO!? I can't go to the sky tower place until I do this...

You need the Rosetta Stone. It's in the old town that was ravaged by the vampire. There's a scholarly man up in the top right of the town who should either give it to you or decipher it for you to speak Lufenian. If he doesn't give you it then I can't recall off the top of my head where the Rosetta Stone is, but I do want to say in the Kraken's dungeon. Actually, that sounds a lot more accurate than my above statement. Either way though, best to talk with the scholar first than traverse Kraken's dungeon for naught.

Nidoprince

OK, I beat Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, but I need help on some side quests. First of all, I heard you get the Mirror shield from the giant goron, which I unlocked. Now he ate my shield, and I didn't get the Mirror Shield from him. What now?

Also, I heard about light arrows, and you get them from a sick person, but I didn't find a sick person in the wind palace where you should find him.

Help would be appreciated.

Rakurai

OK, I beat Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, but I need help on some side quests. First of all, I heard you get the Mirror shield from the giant goron, which I unlocked. Now he ate my shield, and I didn't get the Mirror Shield from him. What now?

Also, I heard about light arrows, and you get them from a sick person, but I didn't find a sick person in the wind palace where you should find him.

Help would be appreciated.

For the former, you simply need to come back later.

As for the latter, the sick man is in the tower you climb up to reach the actual dungeon. Thing is, if you didn't help him earlier in the game, he won't be there, meaning you can never get the Light Arrows. That's possible with a warp that can be accessed after a specific kinstone fusion, which allows you to get into the tower well before you need to head there for the sake of game progression.

Nidoprince

Oh, dang. I got the Mirror Shield, the Magic Boomerang, and all I was missing was the Light Arrows. But oh well, I guess that's OK. Thanks!

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
You need the Rosetta Stone. It's in the old town that was ravaged by the vampire. There's a scholarly man up in the top right of the town who should either give it to you or decipher it for you to speak Lufenian. If he doesn't give you it then I can't recall off the top of my head where the Rosetta Stone is, but I do want to say in the Kraken's dungeon. Actually, that sounds a lot more accurate than my above statement. Either way though, best to talk with the scholar first than traverse Kraken's dungeon for naught.

Thank you so much. I talked to the man in the town, and he didn't have it. So I'm going to go back to Kraken's dungeon and open up all the chests!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Okay, I've been playing Sonic and the Black Kinght and having a pretty rough time with a few of the missions. First, how do you beat the mission Rampage : Defeat 12 Enemies in I want to say Dragon's Lair? Its the one with the flying fish and the really small platforms. And second, how on Earth do you beat those irritating will o' wisps without taking damage? And third, in the Go for the Goal mission in Misty Lake with the will o' wisps, how do you grind on the rail after the portion of double targets and townspeople?

Last edited:

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
1: Use Sir Gawand (or whatever Knuckles's called)
2: Slash them at a safe distance where you can destroy them and not get hit
3: ??? I have no idea what that question is.

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
1: Use Sir Gawand (or whatever Knuckles's called)
2: Slash them at a safe distance where you can destroy them and not get hit
3: ??? I have no idea what that question is.

Thanks for the help. I'll try to explain the last one a bit better. After you beat the Dark Queen, sooner or later after beating certain missions, you unlock one more for Misty Lake : A go for the goal challenge. It is packed with will o' wisps. Eventually, you will reach a part where there are a bunch of villagers, and targets standing side by side. After this there is a wall with a Will o' wisp in front of it. After breaking the wall, there is a rail with blocks blocking it and a will o' wisp after. I've already tried to soul gage it; it ends in falling off the rail.

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Thanks for the help. I'll try to explain the last one a bit better. After you beat the Dark Queen, sooner or later after beating certain missions, you unlock one more for Misty Lake : A go for the goal challenge. It is packed with will o' wisps. Eventually, you will reach a part where there are a bunch of villagers, and targets standing side by side. After this there is a wall with a Will o' wisp in front of it. After breaking the wall, there is a rail with blocks blocking it and a will o' wisp after. I've already tried to soul gage it; it ends in falling off the rail.

I suggest using #2 but first destroy the block, but because you're on the rail, you're gonna have to time it right so you don't get hit and fall off the rail, or jump over it if that works.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I suggest using #2 but first destroy the block, but because you're on the rail, you're gonna have to time it right so you don't get hit and fall off the rail, or jump over it if that works.

Okay, thanks!

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Mario party ds list of all the ways to obtain the board features

Cobalt_Latios

Currently re-playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption as part of Metroid Prime Trilogy. How abouts do I go getting the Green tokens? I know how to "acquire" each of the different tokens except for the Green ones. Any help?

<C_L>