• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Zachmac

I just bought Majora's Mask on the wii E-shop. I have the right controller(in fact, I have two), but the A button isn't working. Start and B are, but I can't enter my name on either file.

I can get to the part where it ask for my name, but nothing else.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

I just bought Majora's Mask on the wii E-shop. I have the right controller(in fact, I have two), but the A button isn't working. Start and B are, but I can't enter my name on either file.

I can get to the part where it ask for my name, but nothing else.

Exactly which controller are you using? Classic Controller?

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
In my Pokemon Leaf Green it says my file is corrupted. What does this mean?

Icay4321

Where is the Third Star Coin in World 2-2 in Super Mario 3D Land?

Icay4321

Thank you so much! It took me a while to see it, but I'm glad I did! Thank you so much (again, apparently)!

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I don't think you can. But I also think the only way to fix it is by starting a new file...

SOMEBODY, HELP ME HERE.

Sure it mean that guys copy of LeafGreen is very likely to be fake, since the official version copy file don't tend to be corrupted.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Sure it mean that guys copy of LeafGreen is very likely to be fake, since the official version copy file don't tend to be corrupted.

I rebought my current Pokemon Leaf Green version from Gamestop a few years ago. Does this mean I bought a hacked/fake/corrupted version?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I rebought my current Pokemon Leaf Green version from Gamestop a few years ago. Does this mean I bought a hacked/fake/corrupted version?

Yes you did. You better take back and try get your money back under the ground that Gamestop sold you a fake copy.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Yes you did. You better take back and try get your money back under the ground that Gamestop sold you a fake copy.

When I tried to sell it along with another Gameboy Advance game a few months ago they said that they no longer take Gameboy Advance games in. Since I bought the game from them a few years ago and they no longer take them in does this mean I'll have to go to court?

Crazy_Possum

Files of legitimate copies of games can become corrupted. It happened on my Ruby and Sapphire Versions, which I got brand new. I can still play them, but time no longer progresses.

PokéMan777

Something's off...
Files of legitimate copies of games can become corrupted. It happened on my Ruby and Sapphire Versions, which I got brand new. I can still play them, but time no longer progresses.

This is true. It could have happened in many ways (turning off while saving, hacking, random glitch, etc.), and as far as I know, it is irriversible, unless it is an illegal ROM. Oh, and GameStop won't accept it because they basically declared GBAs a relic of history, and just stopped selling them.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This is true. It could have happened in many ways (turning off while saving, hacking, random glitch, etc.), and as far as I know, it is irriversible, unless it is an illegal ROM. Oh, and GameStop won't accept it because they basically declared GBAs a relic of history, and just stopped selling them.

Not my GameStop, anyway. They keep selling used GBA games.

Crazy_Possum

Not my GameStop, anyway. They keep selling used GBA games.

They've officially stopped buying used GBA games. Now they're just selling all the ones they have left.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Is Continuum shift getting a port for the 3DS in America? I know they got one in Japan but...?

Can I import a copy of Inazuma Eleven from the UK and have it work in an American 3DS or DS?

Arceusgamer14

In Zelda Skyward Sword, I was given a letter to deliver to the girl with the round hat, but my other option was to give it to that hand in the toilet that came back from Majora's Mask. Who should I give it too? Or is their a way to get them both?

Myrrh

I don't think so. I gave it to the girl, and when I tried to give it to the hand he said that he didn't need paper anymore.