• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

How can I (or is there a way to) transfer Smash Bros Brawl photos (from battles, etc) from Wii, then to a SD Card then finally to the Computer? I have the photos on an SD, but I don't know if there's an way to upload 'em in computer.

Last edited:

Aegon

How can I (or is there a way to) transfer Smash Bros Brawl photos (from battles, etc) from Wii, then to a SD Card then finally to the Computer? I have the photos on an SD, but I don't know if there's an way to upload 'em in computer.
I believe, once they're on your computer, you need to convert them from .bin files to .jpg or .png files. Search for a converter online.

I believe, once they're on your computer, you need to convert them from .bin files to .jpg or .png files. Search for a converter online.

After searching on net, I found a program, and I got my pics uploaded to computer. Now, it's a incentive to play more SSBB xD
Thanks for the help!

Zibdas

not bad
I need help in Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'm stuck in chapter 9. Anyone know how to get out of
the first room in the Medusa segment? The door isn't working, and there's apparently no hidden wall....

Vandslaux

I'm playing Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Wii version. Which of these Skylanders should I reset so I can do the Heroic Challenges you need to be careful in (e.g. Zap, Drobot) I have Double Trouble, so I have his Heroic Challenge and completed that one for most of my Skylanders, other than the ones who don't really have any hope of completing it, like Eruptor and Whirlwind.

Terrafin, Punches upgrade path
Eruptor, Volcanor upgrade path (Eruption)
Stump Smash, Smash n' Bash upgrade path (Stumpfist)
Double Trouble, Channeler upgrade path (Magic Bomb, Eldritch Beam)
Trigger Happy, Money Pot upgrade path
Ghost Roaster, Skull Master upgrade path (Skull Charge)
Sonic Boom, Medea Griffin upgrade path (babies)
Spyro, Blitz Spyro upgrade path (charge)
Gill Grunt, Water Weaver upgrade path (water)
Drill Seargeant, rockets upgrade path
Bash, Granite Dragon upgrade path (Tail Swipe)
Whirlwind, Tempest Dragon upgrade path (Tempest Cloud)
The location/magic items I have are the ones from the Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt Adventure Packs. Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt location pieces, Hidden Treasure, Ghost Pirate Swords, Time Twist Hourglass, and Healing Elixir.

I also can't get 3 stars on Lava Lakes Railway. The Kaos battle always eats up SO much of the 7:05. Do I need to do more Speed Heroic Challenges? I have obtained 3 stars on Shattered Island through Creepy Citadel, Pirate Seas, and Darklight Crypt, and have 86% on my profile.

Lumineon457

Question about Super Paper Mario's Flopside Pit of 100 Trials: does the second time you beat it have to be immediately after the first, or are you allowed to do it later?

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
In sonic adventure 2 battle for Gamecube, assuming a chao is reborn twice, given every animal possible and nothing else(chaos chao basic prereqs), does whether or not all the fruit it eats came from a grown seed matter when trying to make that chao evolve into a chaos chao? In other words, can a chao eat fruit bought from chao kindergarten's black market and still be able to evolve into a chaos chao, or do you have to plant and grow seed fruit, and only feed the chao food from the grown food in its own garden, rather than buying the food directly from black market, or else it won't be a chaos chao, even if all other reqs are met by that chao?

Last edited:

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
In Zelda Spirit Tracks for DS, sometimes I stop by Beedle's shop and I notice that there's a Heart Container up on an unreachable shelf. Please, tell me how to get that Heart Container.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Question about Super Paper Mario's Flopside Pit of 100 Trials: does the second time you beat it have to be immediately after the first, or are you allowed to do it later?

You are allowed to do it later.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
What is the best way to defeat King Godwyn on Dragon Quest IX with this team?
Josh - Minstrel - Lvl 37 - Front - Dragonsbane (Sword) - Dark Shield - Dragon Warrior Helm - Ethereal Armour - Dragon Warrior Gloves - Dragon Warrior Trousers - Dragon Warrior Boots - Mighty Armlet
Ariana - Mage - Lvl 37 - Back - Rune Staff (Wand) - Enchanted Shield - Golden Tiara - Fizzle-retardant Blouse - Silver Bracelets - Seabreeze Skirt - Clogs - Spirit Bracer
Sam - Ranger - Lvl 35 - Front - Blowy Bow (Bow) - Nothing - Mercury's Bandana - Tortoiseshell Armour - Mayoress's mittens - Steppe Steppers - Leather Shoes - Goddess Ring
Becki - Warrior - Lvl 38 - Front - Halberd (Spear) - White Knight's Shield - Thug's Mug - Spiked Armour - Light Gauntlets - Transparent Tights - Safety Shoes - Raging Ruby

Do I need to do some training? Get different armour? Maybe a better weapon? Also, please don't suggest a different vocation, as I really can't be bothered to train someone up from level 1.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
In sonic adventure 2 battle for Gamecube, assuming a chao is reborn twice, given every animal possible and nothing else(chaos chao basic prereqs), does whether or not all the fruit it eats came from a grown seed matter when trying to make that chao evolve into a chaos chao? In other words, can a chao eat fruit bought from chao kindergarten's black market and still be able to evolve into a chaos chao, or do you have to plant and grow seed fruit, and only feed the chao food from the grown food in its own garden, rather than buying the food directly from black market, or else it won't be a chaos chao, even if all other reqs are met by that chao?

^ Repost per post-3-post stipulation, although I understand a little better, but I still need an official answer, just in case I get stuck again: Considering above details, can luck rob me of chaos chao, even though I fed my Chao chao fruit after giving it one of each of the 21 animals to make what I thought was a neutral chaos chao? Does it need to not eat any fruit that was bought directly from black market that does not involve a seed being grown(because fruit grown from seeds counts as "in the chao's own garden") or transferred from tiny chao garden to sonic adventure 2 battle? If it eats fruit from either one of the groups mentioned in the last question, is it because the game thinks such fruit is "out-of-garden fruit", and does eating "out-of-garden fruit" mean no chance of that chao evolving into a chaos chao?

^ Should've been more specific the first time, but I believe the second ask is similar to first...

Last edited:

ZombifiedHorror1031

Hey all, I need a bit of help.

I began playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance last week and am at Chapter 18. I know the battle with the Black Knight in the late game forces you to use Mist as Ike's healer. I have not used her whatsoever yet, and with only 10 chapters to go, I don't know whether to desperately pour any and all bonus experience into her and hope that she isn't maimed by the reinforcements, or give experience to others who could use it more to class change. Needless to say, I'll probably replace Rhys in any subsequent playthroughs, even though I prefer him and he's easier to raise.

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

sceptile33

Well, if you really want to beat the Black Knight, I would advise you at least let her raise her staff rank to a D so she can use Mend on Ike. Also, considering you haven't used her, I would just let her die if the reinforcements are giving her trouble. They won't appear until a few turns after you start the battle.

Myrrh

In Majora's Mask, what does the shivering goron on top of the frozen waterfall in the mountain village want to eat?

Also, the bass player of the Indigos, how do you complete the set of notes he gives you?

Zibdas

not bad
In Majora's Mask, what does the shivering goron on top of the frozen waterfall in the mountain village want to eat?

Also, the bass player of the Indigos, how do you complete the set of notes he gives you?

If you light all the torches on fire in the Goron Shrine, te chandelier spins. One of the vases has the Sirloin in it.

And the music you need is in Mikau's diary.

Aurath8

In Kid Icarus:Uprising, are the daily Spotpass weapon gems the same for every player, or are they completely random?

Floette

Fennekin
1) In Soul Silver, how do I see the number of pokemon encounters I have had? I tried scrolling down on the back on my trainer card like everyone says to do but it isn't working like it does in my White version.
2) While playing Soul Silver, the upper left section of my screen starts to graphically glitch and the same section becomes fuzzy as I move. Is it the game or the DS? Should I move the game to my other DS? Could it cause problems for my game, or is it not something to worry about?