1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Flaming Torchic, Feb 8, 2004.

1. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Depends entirely on what you mean by "handle." Emulate currently? No. There's no Virtual Console. Emulate effectively? Probably.

2. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

Is there a Pokken thread in this forum site here?

3. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

Doesn't seem like we have a main thread about it, but you could probably start one in the spinoff thread here.

4. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

ty, i just started playing Pokken today, had a bit of trouble getting used to the nature of the gameplay. im used to Soulcalibur or Tekken games and Pokken has its own rhythm to it. played with Lucario for a bit and i can now play Gardevoir as i got to understand Lucario. i like the game alot at this point.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  5. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Does the Nintendo Switch use e-shop cards in order to transfer money over like the Nintendo 3Ds? I am hoping to purchase the DLC in the near future

6. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Yep. I can put money on my Switch or my 3ds and use it on either system. As long as the same account is tied to both systems, it should be fine.