• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

BCVM22

Depends entirely on what you mean by "handle." Emulate currently? No. There's no Virtual Console. Emulate effectively? Probably.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Is there a Pokken thread in this forum site here?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Doesn't seem like we have a main thread about it, but you could probably start one in the spinoff thread here.

ty, i just started playing Pokken today, had a bit of trouble getting used to the nature of the gameplay. im used to Soulcalibur or Tekken games and Pokken has its own rhythm to it. played with Lucario for a bit and i can now play Gardevoir as i got to understand Lucario. i like the game alot at this point.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does the Nintendo Switch use e-shop cards in order to transfer money over like the Nintendo 3Ds? I am hoping to purchase the DLC in the near future

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Does the Nintendo Switch use e-shop cards in order to transfer money over like the Nintendo 3Ds? I am hoping to purchase the DLC in the near future
Yep. I can put money on my Switch or my 3ds and use it on either system. As long as the same account is tied to both systems, it should be fine.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I have used a e-shop card, but instead I got error code 2813-0054. I added the e-shop card code, but it didn't accept it. For context, I bought my Nintendo Switch in New Zealand but I moved to NSW Australia and bought them from an Eb Games there. What do I do?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I have used a e-shop card, but instead I got error code 2813-0054. I added the e-shop card code, but it didn't accept it. For context, I bought my Nintendo Switch in New Zealand but I moved to NSW Australia and bought them from an Eb Games there. What do I do?
You need to switch your eShop region from New Zealand to Australia to use Australian eShop cards. You'll have to do this by switching the region of your Nintendo account linked to your Switch profile.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I've checked Nintendo Account but it won't show me how to change my eShop region. How do I check my Nintendo ID and/or password? I think I know the latter since I could access the "View email address" with a password. But former? Please explain how I get it, and also could you please link to a good Youtube video explaining why?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I've checked Nintendo Account but it won't show me how to change my eShop region. How do I check my Nintendo ID and/or password? I think I know the latter since I could access the "View email address" with a password. But former? Please explain how I get it, and also could you please link to a good Youtube video explaining why?
You won't be able to change regions until your Nintendo eShop balance is empty. But you mean the sign-in ID? It's like the username for your Nintendo account if you don't use your email. You go to 'Sign-in and Security Settings' on your Nintendo account user settings to see your sign-in ID and you'll need your password for it. In case you forget your password you can reset your password as long as you can verify your account again with an accessible email.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I can at least use my credit card/debit card to add money, right?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I can at least use my credit card/debit card to add money, right?
You have to use a credit card/debit card from the same country your Nintendo account is set to.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
You won't be able to change regions until your Nintendo eShop balance is empty. But you mean the sign-in ID? It's like the username for your Nintendo account if you don't use your email. You go to 'Sign-in and Security Settings' on your Nintendo account user settings to see your sign-in ID and you'll need your password for it. In case you forget your password you can reset your password as long as you can verify your account again with an accessible email.
I haven't even added anything to the eShop balance and it refuses to let me change my country/name of residence on my Nintendo Account. This is a terrible design, not letting me get eShop in other countries I move to. I have wasted $120 because of it and I need a solution, also I need to do it before my 7 day trial ends or I fear I will never be able to use the eShop even if I get money in

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Sorry for the double post, but I need help requiring my Nintendo Network ID. In order to get Pokemon Bank and transfer Pokemon over from it to Home, I need to get my 3DS to my Nintendo Network ID. I'm having trouble finding my username and password looking on https://accounts.nintendo.com/ and I need it for this whole plan to work. What should I do?

Torpoleon

Having trouble finding Journal Entry #6 in Pikmin 3 Deluxe. Apparently, it is supposed to be in plain sight in a cave at Twilight River. Unfortunately, there is nothing there. I do remember getting a file from that location, but I only have Entry's #1-5. Is #6 in a different location than what I am reading online? Maybe they are using the Wii U location and maybe it was changed for Switch?

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
So, I've been playing more Jurassic World Evolution: Complete Edition on my Switch and I need help. The first try, I made a mistake and accidentally put a carnivorous dinosaur with the herbivores, not knowing the game could recognize the different types in the same enclosure. And, after that, I ran out of money.

On my second attempt, I did much better, but trying to create a second enclosure solely for the carnivores ended in failure, and I also ran out of money.

I haven't played a "park simulator/park simulation game" in years, since I was a child and I need help. I'm doing the Jurassic World Campaign.

P.S. Not sure if I can post in the 'other video game help thread', because it hasn't been posted in in years.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
So I finally relented and got myself Switch Online. I tried using it with Sword, only to get kicked out of every trade I went into (probably because I don’t have many shinies). I found Wonder Trading to take longer than it did in previous games.
I also tried going to islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons with Dodo Codes I found on a code sharing site, but none of them worked. I have virtually no idea how to maximize my Switch Online experience with both Pokémon and Animal Crossing. Any suggestions?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Did you enter the code for the Subscription in the Enter Code section of the eShop? Also make sure your game settings are set for online play.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Did you enter the code for the Subscription in the Enter Code section of the eShop? Also make sure your game settings are set for online play.
I did. I’m talking more about help with why people keep canceling my trades, and help with visiting people’s islands on ACNH. I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong with Pokémon trading.