• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Nintendo Game Help Thread

Flaming Torchic

60 Tauren Shaman
Are you stuck in any part of a certain Nintendo Game? Do you need to know where to find that last heart piece? Then come here to ask for any kind of help for any kind of Nintendo game, if I know the answer to your question then I will help, but I encourage members to help out any members who are stuck in a game.

ATTENTION: If your question has not been answered in one of the first three posts after you ask, feel free to repost it exactly the same as your previous post. If it is not answered in one of the three following posts, feel free to PM it to me (Raven Adonis) and I will try to find the answer.

C

Caz

OK, I don't know if anyone can actually help me out but still, anyway I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to get really, really high scores on Pokemon Pinball. I can get around 950,000,000 but can't get to 1,000,000,000. Please could anyone give me some tips, I would be most grateful.

M

musicmaster

Caz said:
OK, I don't know if anyone can actually help me out but still, anyway I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to get really, really high scores on Pokemon Pinball. I can get around 950,000,000 but can't get to 1,000,000,000. Please could anyone give me some tips, I would be most grateful.

Don't lose the ball....

C

Caz

My God, aren't we quick today. I think anyone with half a brain cell can realise that the point of pinball is to not lose the ball, you complete stupid and unfunny thing for a planet far far away. I was hoping for something a bit more helpful but if everyone is like 'musicmaster' then really there is no hope in this world.

M

MegaRhydon

I have Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon(Japanese version of course)
I need help beating Junkman he keeps on hurting me with his crushing arm

Flaming Torchic

60 Tauren Shaman
Caz said:
My God, aren't we quick today. I think anyone with half a brain cell can realise that the point of pinball is to not lose the ball, you complete stupid and unfunny thing for a planet far far away. I was hoping for something a bit more helpful but if everyone is like 'musicmaster' then really there is no hope in this world.

Caz, CALM DOWN, I know that musicmaster wasn't that helpful, but there is no reason to start flaming him.

And, well SPP has gotten a VERY high score in R/S, and one thing he said was to make sure to get ALL of the bonuses, also catch as much pokemon as you can.

EDIT: Ah, well now myself needs some help on a certain game. Alright, does anyone know where the save points are in FF: CC? I know that they are in villages or towns or something like that but I need to know what they look like, so could someone help me out please? Thanks. :)

M

Mr Cat Dogâ„¢

Well, I haven't got the Pokemon Pinball game, but I have the magazine in which Serebii got the highest score. I'll give you his direct quote from it:

Serebii said:
I focused on getting lots of coins and bonuses to gain lives, getting Pokemon along the way. Never miss bonuses - especially the Rayquaza one - that gives you a billion points standard, four million if you have the Master Ball!

This tactic got him a massive score of 14 880 850 760!!!

Dragonair

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EDIT: Ah, well now myself needs some help on a certain game. Alright, does anyone know where the save points are in FF: CC? I know that they are in villages or towns or something like that but I need to know what they look like, so could someone help me out please? Thanks.
Save points? You can save anytime in FFCC on the overworld map by pressing b, and selecting Save Game from the 5 options o_o

Flaming Torchic

60 Tauren Shaman
dr_ron21 said:
Save points? You can save anytime in FFCC on the overworld map by pressing b, and selecting Save Game from the 5 options o_o

Yeah, lol. I realized how to save eventually, I didn't know how to get back to that menu...I'm an idiot -_-; :p

M

Micro$oft

Could someone help me on Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced? I can't get past the Egyptian Level.

K

King Lin

Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island

Help! How do you pass the Secert Levels, the Extra Levels, and pass 100% on every level in Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island? Give me the answer ASAP please!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MegaRhydon

i need help i can't beat Pegasus in Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom for GC

T

Terminator101

Need help with Super Mario Advance 4!!!!!

Aight, I'm on world 3 rite now and I'm trying to get past the first castle but I keep gettin lost. What should i do?? There's like a million doors but I dunno which one to go into.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Got through the sixth door. That is the correct one to get to the boss (third door after the second Thwomp)

Flaming Torchic

60 Tauren Shaman
Well, congratulations on beating it. Although your question was answered, I'll save myself from closing a thread and just merge this with the Game Help Thread.

*merges*

C

Cooltrainer

I need help on my FF III (The SNES version). When you are looking for Gau in the WoR, where on the Veldt is he?

Edit: Never mind. I've found him now...

S

ShAdOwS TwIn

if you can help me again please, im stuck on a few events:

7 years:i KO link twice but he smashes me up with a combo and i die 3 times quickly.

jigglypuff live!:i KO 2 of them all 3 times but when i get that far i have 1 life left and about 270%+ damage.

time for a checkup:ARGH!!!!!!!! i CANT KO PEACH!!!! i KO mario within 12 seconds and peach and dr. mario have over 300 damage on me by the time im that far :(

C

Crystalized Absol

I need help on HM: AWL. I'm on Chapter 1, Happy Birthday. I'm on the *checks* 3 day of summer. What is there I'm supposed to get accomplished by the end of the year?

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
ST: I would suggest DK as well. He is the one I used to defeat the 100 man melee. Basically, the goal to defeat this game is to be cheap as possible. I stayed on the bottom level to the right or to the left to prevent attacks from above and just pounded the ground constantly. Eventually you may be successfully attacked but just knock them off and go back to pounding. Another possibility is that if you are good with Link, try Young Link, Roy or Marth. Using a different swordsman might prove to be successful. Also, remember to pause when you have defeated 50-60 guys and go take a short break. This will allow your hands to rest from the repetive motion and allow you to relax somewhat.

Pancakez: The main goal to me would be to get engaged so you get married at the end of the year. What have you accomplished so far?